Climate dot gov

So, Trump is gonna delete climate.gov but someone is backing it up as I speak, all 1+ GB of it.

Snowden probably did the same thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Pv321j97tZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yep, I am a faggot for replying to myself...

anyway, all that's needed is wget in recursive mode. the thing is, none of the climate dot gov it faggots care about climate dot gov as they're hot on the trail of someone who downloaded over 1.2GB of the website after blocking him until he gets 403 at www dot epa dot gov.

also, the climate dot gov site has supposedly lasted 2+ ours without a 403.

dumb cucks.

this means that climate dot gov is awaiting getting pwned by a botnet farmer from russia who will use it to declare war on those neo nazi fascist sjw.

how do you back it up?

English, please?

It means that Trump is LITERALLY Hitler. He's already building the wall to keep the jews out and tries to buy out natural gas companies.

Share this on your social media accounts!!

wasn't mexico supposed to pay for it?

US taxpayers are going to be funding it but they will be reimbursed later.

>it was all just a bullshit campaign scheme
LOOOOOOOOL

rotflmao

>reimbursed
what did he mean by this?

You're an idiot if you thought they'd foot the bill outright. What Trump probably meant behind his doublespeak is that Mexico will "pay" for it through the US not having to pay for so many in illegal immigrants' welfare and the reduced cashflow being sent to Mexico through migrant workers.

wouldn't it be cached though?

50% of all profit from wars will go to the citizens.

>you're an idiot if you thought they'd foot the bill outright
So trump supporters are idiots?

No shit, that's what politicians do. Every politician does it every single campaign cycle.

did you read about wget in any of my replies?

rtfm for wget. you can do this to any website on the net until the 403 appliance at your ISP blocks you for 24 hours.

unless there are some savvy IT security faggots at epa dot gov.

>mental gymnastics

They will pay for it, either by taxation or by impounding remittance payments by illegal immigrants.

reread my reply about the russian.

I swear, all leftists can do is twist words when they have no argument.

>denial
Trump literally said Mexico would pay for the wall. Wonderful damage control.

Nice buzzword

>ran out of arguments

And what leads to believe they won't? The wall hasn't even been built. Trump will most likely tax Mexico to pay for the wall.

There is no argument to be had.

dude:climate dot gov does not have a sysadmin protecting it. 2.5+ hours and still siphoning hard earned climate change work for posterity.

Just like he locked hillary up, right?

Of course there isn't. He lied. period

Time will tell.

Karma is a bitch.

Americans deserve trump.

What are you talking about you fucking retard? Did he ever promise that? Also he's only been president for less than a week, do you expect him to do everything he promised within 5 days of his presidency?

Don't worry. Hillary won't be going to jail. Ever. He already said the clintons are good people, kek.

youtu.be/Pv321j97tZo

keep sperging trumpkin

Far more than we deserved Hillary.
>inb4 Sanders
If his following were old enough to vote then perhaps he could have made it.

> trumpkin
Opinion discarded dot Jay pea gee

Your reply doesn't even address anything in my post, stay mad.

3.5 hrs and still counting
1 g+
the server is s l o w, so it is not even load balanced let alone cached.

dunno if robots.txt keeps it off the wayback machine.

>claims he will get a special prosecutor for hillary
>hurr he didn't promise that!

Oh no a shitty website containing information that is already available literally everywhere else is closing down
Personally I think it's genius
>.gov paying to have a website that doesn't host unique information
>.gov shuts it down
>Normies go ape shit and host it on their own dime
>Information still on the internet for all to see and government saves a few dimes
Truly we are in the best timeline.

>So, Trump is gonna delete climate.gov but someone is backing it up as I speak, all 1+ GB of it.
> this means that climate dot gov is awaiting getting pwned by a botnet farmer from russia who will use it to declare war on those neo nazi fascist sjw.

Pls explain why some russian fag downloading 1GB of publicly available data is a big deal and how this will help him fight the sjw menace ?

Except you didn't say that, you said he promised he would lock her up, stop moving goalposts.

It's not. It won't.

What's the site about?

No, I didn't say he promised to lock her up. Learn to read.

i am pretty sure if he puts up thewall.gov, some band that played trippy lsd music in the 70s is going to sue.,

I don't understand why this is a big deal. The information is not going to be lost forever. Nobody itt is an elite political hacker. This is a political thread where some weeb blogposts about using a common tool.

Yes you did

>being completely illiterate
not even surprising

what trump should do is con the Christian right to build the wall brick by brick through donations.

you mean taxes?

Just a bunch of lies about it never snowing again and shit like that

Freeing climate dot gov on megabit at a time.

The guy I originally replied to: So it's even a more retarded statement.

It's hilarious how people are so desperate to have Trump not do what he promised that they can't even wait for him to actually do anything. Obama had 8 years to close Guantanamo and he didn't do it but Trump within a week is expected to do everything he promised. I'm not even American and I don't give a shit about Trump, It's obvious he won't keep half the promises he made but seeing people like you so upset is funny. Again stay mad, hope you enjoy the next 4 years of your shitty president in your shitty country.

no, donations. they can afford it. they rich Christians.

Are you going to cite exactly where I said he promised to lock her up in a sentence or are you just going to keep on writing your blog?

um no, the russian fag will botnet the server, its security is so lax. i wonder if it is running windows server.

fuck off with this nigger shit back to that cancer board known as /pol.

f
u
c
k

o
f
f

>b-but obama
every fucking time, kek

You didn't, you said he would lock her up, which again is even more retarded.

What about him?

see
You have brain damage.

on a most likely insecure website.
1G in 3.5 Hr sounds like they don't care anymore.

Good work, I like it.

Are you a russian honeypot by any chance?

Before:

Illegal worker
--> Illegal wages -->
--> Western Union -->
--> Mexico

After:

Illegal worker
--> Illegal wages -->
--> Western Union -->
--> FUCK YOUR SHIT. 25% tax -->
--> Mexico

Rev up those whistles

The reply "Just like he locked hillary up, right?" to the Mexico paying the wall promise implies that was also a promise he made. Americans really are dumb.

>claims i said something i didn't
>gets btfo
>hurr americans are dumb
yes, they are. they voted in trump

we were bound to agree eventually

ITT non-Americans

Again, no real concern since the information about climate change is already available and free for everyone to view
I'd be more concerned if private websites were being removed by the government. All this shows is that the current administration places climate change somewhere above regulating farts in public places and below cheese manufacturing standards

You can say things directly or you can imply them like Trump implied he would lock Hillary up but actually never said "I will lock Hillary up".

Both these posts:
Imply he promised he would lock Hillary up which is not the case.

So you didn't directly say he made that promise but you implied it which is exactly what Trump did.

Again hope you enjoy the next 4 years (maybe 8? You guys really are dumb after all).

>"only the US has a climate"

nmap gives the following:

Running: Linux 2.6.X|3.X, Synology DiskStation Manager 5.X
OS CPE: cpe:/o:linux:linux_kernel:2.6 cpe:/o:linux:linux_kernel:3 cpe:/a:synology:diskstation_manager:5.2
OS details: Linux 2.6.32 - 3.10, Linux 2.6.32 - 3.13, Linux 3.4 - 3.10, Synology DiskStation Manager 5.2-5644

The SSL is probably open to compromise due to the old version of Linux put on the firmware of that synology hw.

And nobody cares that the website is being backed up off site in a foreign nation.

Boohoo.

no windows it;s a linux appliance that noaa got from a superfund.

everyone that bought the climate change propaganda probably thought that the dual core router was a good idea but everyone is an SGI nerd.

>Poor people upset that Americans get to live in excess and not care about fucking up the earth
So while you're living a substandard life using shitty environmentally friendly products we are living it large. How does it feel? Wait, I can't hear you over the rumble of my V8

i cannot state which nation i reside.

i am just flexing my mad skills as h8ck3r.

i am also betting the Trump underlings cannot find the server at NOAA.

it is just a collection of various blog posts about climate change, why should anybody care ?

Won't he just cut foreign aid to Mexico?

Yeah basically excess is no problem, it's just that there's maybe just gonna be like 42 generations of people, which is kind of a bummer

it took 4.25 Hours to download 2.4GB of data before the security appliance 403'd me.

that's like 166 KB/s. Either it;s been throttled or it's a cheap ass used model some IT faggot bid on on eBay.

I am going with used server on a rack, stuck where the sun don't shine, and the intern who worked on it and set it up only knows the password.

i could have done something with a P4 tower with TrueOS Server for less than what that baby cost... maybe it's just a xen partition and the main server runs the noaa.gov site.