Fucking pajeet

>fucking pajeet
>has no tech background whatsoever (got a B.A. in "social studies" and J.D.)
>former Verizon lawyer (massive conflict of interest)
>has worked for kikes Jenner & Block (the same firm that worked on the Lehman Brothers bankruptcy and that defended faggots on the Lawrence v. Texas case)
>is an outspoken enemy of Netflix and other streaming services

You defend this guy, you're either a big ISP shill or a dumbass - no exceptions.

Other urls found in this thread:

dslreports.com/shownews/ATT-Comcast-Kill-Local-Gigabit-Expansion-Plans-in-Tennessee-136503
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why do you keep spamming these threads?

Why do you keep derailing these threads into Trump threads?

>amerifats are owned by jews, pajeets and chinks

>is an outspoken enemy of Netflix and other streaming services
good

>Defended faggots on the Lawrence v Texas case
This is a good thing though...

can you please use the catalog my kid. there are current 4 of these threads

They've all been derailed by Trump red herring. Fuck off back to your anime board.

My professor is for the FCC regulations being wiped off. I tried to reason with him and explain the situation of the duopoly most Americans face. He agreed with competition makes services better. So at some level the people that are okay with this bonehead do understand that competition is needed in the ISP market. The problem now is getting rid of the practices of municipals having exclusive deals with these companies that never hold onto their promises of providing better services in certain time frames or servicing the whole area they are suppose to. If you could have multiple companies providing internet service in an area you would be okay with no FCC regulations because you could just switch ISPs that are anti consumer or move. And in the case of businesses that would move out cause of poor internet service it would hurt the job market too greatly for an area to sit back and accept their situation and pressure ISPs to provide quality services.

I really don't know why the mods haven't dealt with you m8

>I enjoy blowing $200 a month on a cable monopoly just to sit back and be force-fed what they want me to watch instead of paying $10 a month on any of a variety of streaming services available and watch what I want whenever I want

>has no tech background
>former Verizon lawyer

Because it's not a single person, you fucking idiot. I for one never start a thread baiting with a fucking Trump image. I know it's just gonna get derailed.

Because Verizon lawyers learn all about telecom apparently.

I don't watch TV
and I torrent everything

Your thread's already getting derailed by this faggot here anyway. He's around 24/7 and he always parrots the same "b-but netflix is evil and AT&T is your friend!" sophisms. He's an obvious paid shill and you should stop replying to him.

The former guy in this position had a fucking tech background, this nigga is just a fucking red-tapist. Trump is replacing qualified people with ideologues and Giuliani as cyber security advisor is the prime example of that.

The only tech background you need as a lawyer is being able to send an email.

>cyber security advisor

security of the cyber

I don't even know what you're talking about man. I'm someone different than you think I guess I'm not that Netflix guy or whoever you think I am. But you really need to stop spamming these threads

Netflix isn't hijacking my DNS queries to serve me ads, you faggot. Fucking Comcast is.

Not gonna happen for the next 4 years.

Expect more of this: dslreports.com/shownews/ATT-Comcast-Kill-Local-Gigabit-Expansion-Plans-in-Tennessee-136503

He's got about the same tech expertise Jen from IT Crowd had.

The only reason to have Netflix is if your parents come over or if you have a significant other who doesn't know better
I'm on my parent's netflix lol

Now try getting two cable ends in the same house, one in your living room and one in your bedroom or something. Tell me how much they overcharge you for the second.

But for that Pajeet, the problem is Netflix, not cable companies.

yeah. my state banned municipal internet companies from expanding past their city cause twc threw a hissy fit cause they didn't want to expand and lay down cables to rural areas like the municipal internet companies were doing. im just going to move in a few years if there is no signs of the duopoly in american isps doesnt get addressed. wished someone in the trump administration talked about this issue. if not then i'll just move.

Why doesn't someone just shoot this toilet abolishinst

Or you can get amazon prime plus netflix for like a fraction of the cost of cable and pretty much get the same thing plus free shipping
Can't imagine why some dude who has cable companies giving him money would think that they would be bad.

I'm on my way to Canada, son.

What do you mean, man? Giuliani is competent as shit, he aced this test.

canada is too big for me. im going to weigh my options for the smaller european countries that hold insignificant political power in world politics. i'd be willing to give up american convenience for more consumer friendly atmosphere. i don't like being treated like shit like many american companies do to the people.

save us, pls. day of the poo, rice, and, gold rope

>I'm on my way to Canada
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

itt Sup Forumstards shitting up Sup Forums because other Sup Forumstards told them to fuck off

>eurocucks are owned by mudslimes

>defending net neutrality

You are are either a big government shill or a retard - no exceptions.

Kill yourself faggot.

>giving a shit about a persons bachelors when they have an advanced degree

You have clearly never been to university.

OP confirmed for asspained Paki.

You obviously have not even the very least remote idea of what goes on in the Internet and what kind of freedom we will be losing given the end of net neutrality, my friend. You can only think ideologically. I am sad for you.

Actually it's the chinks.

>big government

Are you retarded or just trolling?

If anything, the end of net neutrality is gonna make it even easier for big brother to spy on you. You're gonna get big government no matter what at this point, we're on a different battlefield right now, kiddo.