>no clue what it could be
PC parts are
>750w EVGA power supply
>intel i5 skylake
>Gigabyte AMD r9 390 8gb VRAM
>16 gb Corsair RAM ddr4
>gigabyte wifi adapter
>some kind of gigabyte ATX "gaming" mobo
What should I try next? Longest I got it to run is an hour, and on average it restarts every few minutes
Once again I can't see what picture I'm posting because I phoneshitting
>inb4 retard
I know I'm retarded

post pics you retard

Can't actually open the case right now for various reasons

Wtf is anybody going to find out looking at your ugly case? Open it up and get some light in, then try again, retard.

Yeah, make it more difficult for us to help you. That will surely work in your favour!

Sorry, like I said I had reasons.

Absolutely useless pictures. How retarded are you exactly?

What the fuck do I take pictures of man? My computer going to a black screen and restarting with no error or warning?

>installed some new fans
>take out new fans
>What the fuck do I take pictures of man?

The top of your heatsink and GPU.

Fuck this, get a mac you fucking moron.

>stop enjoying what you enjoy because I say so
Look man, I'm sorry I'm not some faggot who circlejerks about his IQ all day every day and lives and breathes ubuntu, but I'm trying here. I get that I'm not the brightest crayon in the knife drawer but there's no need to rip up my ass about it. I have like another 7 pictures so bear with me

>stop enjoying what you enjoy
What? I was trying to help you, but your incompetence simply prevents me from doing so.

Sounds like PSU failure. I had the same problem when mine died last time.

its sad that the only thing you can be proud of is putting together some lego style system

Try disassembling the PC, cleaning every part thoroughly, and re-assembling it carefully, applying fresh thermal paste for the HSF. You might have unplugged something when installing your new fans, or bumped something.

Also

-try taking out the graphics card and staying with integrated.
-try using only one stick of RAM

The idea is to figure out what component is causing the issue.

No I tried to provide you with what you asked, but instead of you just telling me what to take pictures of you told me to get rid of my PC. Thats not fucking help, thats the kind of elitism that people fucking sperg out on Sup Forums

>implying I don't have a macbook
pleb

I didn't realize I had to spell it out for you, take pictures of the change you made, and at the motherboard level, not the fucking branding.

Take a moment to study this picture: It is not very helpful.

>take pictures of the change you made
>take pictures of the GPU and heatsink
>didn't change the gpu or heatsink
You aren't fucking helping
I can't preview these before I post them and I can't tell what I'm taking a picture of whenever I have my phone upside down and sideways inside my case

Kek. Try this: And grow some thicker skin, mate. You are on Sup Forums.

>take pictures of the GPU and heatsink
>didn't change the gpu or heatsink

I was joking about the heatsink and gpu, I thought it was obvious.

>I was merely pretending to be retarded
>le 4chin is a dark pless xD
No the point is I asked for help, someone told me I needed to give more info, I gave the wrong info and instead of then telling me what to give he was a smug cunt about it and just complained. There are 4 other IPs in this thread and yoy are the only one to offer any actual advice

You're the one posting pictures of your case and heatsink when you have trouble with your psu and fans mate.

Calm down, and think about what you are saying:
>Some people were smug on Sup Forums
Your efforts can be directed towards finding a solution to your PC problem, or they can be directed towards getting angry people being mean on Sup Forums.

>pic
lol

So I keep seeing shit that says its the PSU when I google this. I'm pretty sure its not my ram or CPU, my temps all stay low and I used memtest as long as I could before it restarted. Whats a new PSU I can get for less than $200? I'd rather not get another EVGA 750 supernova G2

Have you tried this yet?
Or would you rather just buy a new psu that may or may not fix your problem?

I tried it yes, I changed the thermal paste for the first time, took put one of the ram sticks, changed the slot the ram is in, put it on integrated and took out the GPU, and set all my fans to lowest speed in BIOS in addition to turning my PSU on eco mode.
Running on eco made gave me 10 minutes
Running off of eco gave me 7
These are better times than usual, seeing as how the most I've used it in the past week is an hour, but when I google my problem it boils down to a problem with windows or a problem with the PSU

Is the PSU installed correctly... with the intake fan having free access to air? Did you check that the PSU fans are spinning, and that the intake is clean from dust?

Probably is the psu, just strange that it started happening after changing fans. Which should be simple. Are the fans spinning? Is anything hot to the touch?

Intake is perfectly clean, PSU is installed correctly (keep in mind this PSU has ran fine for 2 years) and yes, the fans are spinning. I ordered a G3 1000w fromEVGA, hopefully this problem isn't very common

Putting in new fans was extremely simple, but after I installed them I booted up my pc, played some rust and then after I exited rust it restarted by itself. It happened a couple weeks later after exiting warframe, and a day or so after that 3 times. As of this week I can hardly keep the thing on and sometimes it reboots several times before I can even open the BIOS. Like I said here
Fans are spinning, and speccy shows low temps, and when i was fiddling with it literal seconds after I shut it off I found nothing hot to the touch.

>after I installed them
How long after? First time booting?

Yeah, less than an hour after installation. But it got more frequent and continued after I took out the fans yesterday

>1000w
why?

It was cheaper than the 850 where I bought it, and I figure future proofing might be a good idea if I get a new cpu/gpu this year

>the way he's holding that AK
No wonder Africa is constantly at war, nobody is getting shot.

That's some fucked up timing if it is the psu. If you've already ordered it you might as well just wait and see if that fixes it. Good luck.

Sounds like PSU issue for me. Experienced same problem years ago. Try borrowing PSU from a friend or from some store with good return policy.

the based falcon strikes again

Whatever it is good luck man

I WAS HAVING PSU ISSUES WITH MY FIRST BUILD THIS SUMMER

WENT TO BEST BUY AND BORROWED "PURCHASED A PSU AND THEN RETURNED IT" TO TROUBLESHOOT MY TROUBLES AWAY

JUST DO THIS RATHER THAN BUYING A NEW FUCKING THING WHOLE OK

AND JUST JOIN A PCMR/GAYMEN GROUP ON FACEBOOK FOR YOUR FUTURE STUPID QUESTIONS PLEASE, THEY ARE LIKELY TO BE MORE HELPFUL AND WE'D RATHER NOT NEWFAGS SPAM OUR BOARD BUT OH WELL

WAIT FOR RYZEN LOL

you got defective fans that had bad connectors. When you connected them it short circuited something. Now your entire system is fucked thanks to your new fans.

Welp, time to build a new PC or finally switch to consoles.