/edc/ thread?

/edc/ thread?
/edc/ thread.
Post your edc equipment, user. Bonus points for guns, applel hardware and dragon dildos.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Portable-Power-Micro-Cable/dp/tech-data/B00LRK8HJ8
youtube.com/watch?v=qDdZHIuAzVQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

somebody recommend me some nice flashlight and maybe a pocket knife please
should i just browse massdrop or something?

Whats the amazon basics thing?

nice thinkpad is it a t420?

nice quads
>pocket knife
Any victorinox, depending on how many tools you need.
>flashlight
any 18650 flashlight on the market.

iPhone SE
LG G pad X 8.0
Macbook pro 2015 (Dual Boot with windows)
ifixit kit
half dozen flash drives with different distros and isos of linux, mac and windows
misc tools for taking apart laptops

>flashlight
I carry a coast polysteel in my backpack

My EDC not including backpack is
>phone
>wallet
>keys
I carry a bunch of shit in my backpack but not on my person

Weird, you buy stuff a really poor person would have, but you have quite a lot of stuff.

Poor taste or just poor?

butthurt much?

No OP buts it's a power bank.

amazon.com/AmazonBasics-Portable-Power-Micro-Cable/dp/tech-data/B00LRK8HJ8

W2h

full metal autism reporting in

>Parents trust you with the spare car keys but not the house key.

>shitpad
>not glorious ms surface pro
kys

watch
snap on multi tool
3.5" notebook
pen
Wallet with cash

I'm tracked all day at my home and employment, at least when I'm out and about I can be free and get away with things.

My friend Chad got in a pursuit on his sport bike, No plate number but they caught him on suspicion and used his phone records to convict him for criminal speeding, reckless driving and evasion. Chad has to ride a bicycle now.

Don't be a chad, lose the tech.

10/10 Sup Forumsman

HUGO BOSS
U
G
O

B
O
S
S

I don't need a house key
If I don't get in through my garage I have electronic locks that I can access with my phone

In the rare case I don't have power I have an emergency access key buried in my yard

Old but gold.

>I have an emergency access key buried in my yard
good job kiddo, home will be ransacked now nothin' personnel

I seriously doubt a robber would dig for a key. if they were prepared to expend that much effort they could break a window.

Ayy I have that same hat

+ keys

Boring
Fur fag
Turbo autism
Apple fag
Turbo apple fag/idot

oh no I'm an fagidot!

Emptied bag. Short description of contents: "a bunch of shit".

Not pictured: phone (a OnePlus 2)

post boi pucci

post feet

whats edc stand for

No

... kay

Every Day Carry. Lurk moar etc

>iPhone SE
>wallet
>keys

So glad I don't have autism and carry 3 mechanical pencils and two different kinds of hunting knife to go outside.

>those arches

hnnnnnggggg, you're not a gril are you?

Gonna replace my CZ with a Swiss Sphinx soon.

The answer to that question is medically complicated (that means "not biologically, no, but the doctors say my brain is"). I am a MtF transgirl as opposed to a trap though, not that it makes a difference, just pointing out that it's not a fetish thing (this distinction makes me feel like less of a freak for some reason)...

did you keep the dick tho

pls say yes

Haven't gotten that far yet to have to decide. I think I will though, mainly because the surgery is so fucking major and I'm afraid of it. Pretty sure I'm getting the balls out though, for that they just make two small incisions on your lower abdomen and kinda "fish" 'em out by the strings. They always bothered me more than the shaft anyway, and I won't have to tuck anymore, win-win IMO.

what do you think about those earbuds?

Anyone found any better way of carrying keys than a keyring? I'm sick of having to tumble through all my keys to find the right one. And those switchblade type key holders won't work with my car keys that have the built in remotes.

>asuka
negro mio

What do you use the voice recorder for?

man on the street interviews, post game conferences, etc

you got any work you can post? who do you interview and what for?

Not pictured is a galaxy s6 with a freshly cracked screen (only thing I own that has a camera)

I don't think I'm autistic enough for this board

>porsche

r-really?

It's not as good as you think.

She's old. She's loud. She's not very fast. She's not very safe. She smells like gas. Many things are wrong with her.

But I still love her.

Still a magnet tho. I'd go for it anyway, I could say "yeah, my bf drives a porsche" and not have it be a lie.

It looks nice though, what is it anyway... 944? I kinda like to see other models, really, the 911 feels a bit, idk, "done" you know? :3

not him but you know as well as anyone it could be a piece of shit from the 70s and it still is a outward signal of wealth and women eat that shit up.

>var_current_year
>there are people who still use (((cell phones))) that don't respect their freedumbs

case in point

fuck you subhuman pajeet faggot

1987 944, an air-cooled 911 is the ultimate goal car.

And honestly unless if the girl is into cars, I would be picking up a girl for a first date in the lexus.

The previous owner did a cat delete (God bless florida) and I want to redo the exhaust but haven't yet so it's loud as shit and smells like gas. It also vibrates quite a bit and a lot of road feel gets transfered inside. Also my personal autism makes me let everyone that rides in that car know that there are no airbags and crumple zones aren't a thing so if we crash there is a high chance of death. Also even though it doesnt actually go fast since its small and light it usually feels faster then its actually going, 100 mph feels like 120 lol.

All of this combined usually makes my passengers a little uneasy and I find most girls actually prefer feeling safe then zipping around in this vibrating death bucket. The lexus still has some badgewhore status, granted not as much as porsche but still.

And to continue on this I let them ride in the lexus and then tell them that my other ride is porsche. I feel that this is much more effective and then at least they know what they're in for.

But its not that I'm pulling loads of women anyway.

Well, I drive a fucking Mazda so I can't exactly judge a guy for what he drives... also there are stuffed animals hanging from the mirror and it smells like old lady in there because I smashed a perfume bottle in the back seat the first week I had it.

Never been in a lexus 2bh... mums neighbor has an LS though, it looks sleek and all but not really the same feeling as a muscle car or something you know? I guess I'm more about the thrill than safety.

youtube.com/watch?v=qDdZHIuAzVQ

I would rather not deal with the whores. I rather my bitch not mind that i have a 89 Corolla. Not literally but you get the point.

Are you a grill or something?

See and

Yeah I got you. I don't generally introduce myself either as "hi I'm user and I drive porsche"

>""""""""""grill""""""""""

There may have been a couple actual, real women who have visited Sup Forums over the years, but none of them have ever, EVER come to Sup Forums.

... it's not even funny how well that would probably work. Feels conflicted.

I'd think it's more of a "kicking it up a notch" thing?

reporting in
usually carry a flashlight but i lost the fuckin thing

>I don't generally introduce myself either as "hi I'm user and I drive porsche"

user, you know god damn well that is not true. You literally have a porsche keychain. And three different car keys on your keychain.

I would presume you don't drive three cars at once, if you wanted to be less conspicuous about the cars you drive you'd get rid of that bulk. You keep the bulk with you and the only reason i can think of why is because you have a little exhibitionist streak on you.

some people like cars man, you have a serious case of autism.

I actually only bought the lexus recently to replace the impala as my daily, I'll be selling the chebby to a coworker soon. And I'm keeping all 3 one one key chain because it's easier and I constantly forget where I put shit, I would shoot myself if I tried to manage 3 different keys.

I don't mind telling me people I drive a porsche and I do like talking about cars, I'm just saying I don't try to shoehorn it into conversations. I don't really like talking about myself actually without someone asking me questions first.

And yes, the coworker buying my impala is super black.

>does not understand the symbolism of the items he carries
>accuses others of being in a spectrum where they don't understand the symbolism of the items he carries

>And yes, the coworker buying my impala is super black.

Is that a stereotype or something... you miss so many race related things when you're not American.

Yes for some reason basketball Americans love impalas and they like putting fuck huge rims and other things that make it look retarded.

>Is that a stereotype or something... you miss so many race related things when you're not American.

Somewhat of a stereotype, it being, blacks like big showy vehicles supposedly expensive, not to drive fast but to be seen in them.

Tahoe/Escalade
Impala
Crown Victoria
Long ass boats Cadillac/Chevrolet/Mercury/Buick

Don't forget to add to it big ass rims that literally cost more than the book value of the car.

Adding to this... I live in a middle of fucking nowhere in the USA. There are literally two black guys, the dad and the son, the dad is pretty cool "regular guy" (meaning he acts normal not necesarily black) in this town and they're the only two black guys within a hundred miles anywhere south of here.

His son drives a Cadillac escalade with big ass rims.

I too go to the university at buffalo

you're overthinking your jealousy and somehow justifying getting assmad that people on the internet have semi-nice things

>basketball Americans

Sounds like you're rationalizing out of your ass. This entire thread is passing judgement on what you carry there isn't a single item here that anyone is lusting for.

You carry that everyday?
Jesus fucking Christ that's a lot to carry
You're not just trying to fit in, right?

Everyone has their 944, too bad the factory turbo sucked cause that was it's only hope, I've always loved the body lines though

I feel that, I drove a 95 f250 and a 72 galaxy 500, and I have like 5 spare keys for each just lying around and hide a keys on both

>all these knives
Cringe
Now put them back to your mom's kitchen

>your mom will never use tacticool commando shit to chop salad and dice meat

Why even live?

Someone suggest me light and durable laptop that doesn't come with windows. I would like to install gentoo in it and learn Java. Pun intented.

>lightweight
>durable

You really can only choose one. If you go lightweight and specs don't matter then go for the cheapest thing you can get anons recommend the 205t from Asus I think.

If you want durable go T420 or X220 they're cheap af.

They come with windows.

>ms cancer pro
>not glorious thinkpad T420
kys

kz ate?

>wallet
>car/house keys
>32gb flash drive
>nexus 5 with sailfish os
>2011 macbook pro running sierra and debian
>power brick/charger cables
>applel earpods (wired)
>ipod classic 5th gen 30gb with rockbox
>swiss army knife
Roast me.

Kys

>A-team aprobed

this thread shoul come with a warning:
>only apply if you own another camera/phone to take the pic of what you are carrying

>Autism-team aprobed

>anything from currysoft
>glorious
lmao