Sup Forums laughed at my setup. Can you tell what's wrong with it?

Sup Forums laughed at my setup. Can you tell what's wrong with it?

speccy.piriform.com/results/NrPZKSSgRE7yNTGPEUKR2TG

>windows 7
stopped reading there
get a real OS

>amd
>no ssd
>10GB RAM FUCKING KEK
>win7

What made you think Sup Forums won't laugh at you if some Sup Forumsirgins do?

>ancient AMD cpu
>odd amount of RAM
>tiny, shitty screen
>960 was okay two years ago, it's outdated now and will be obsolete soon
>no SSD

I'm poor and this thing is a monster revived from a dead HP pavilion with a new mobo and GPU.

Just shitty cpu and no ssd. Other things are fine.

For a budget build, it's not all that bad, really. The CPU would have been pretty good a year or two ago, but now it's just outclassed at the same price range. This will keep you playing most games at medium to low settings for a few years

If it works for you it works doesn't it, no need to get confirmation from some spergs. Good for you for frankensteining a gayming machine if funds are low.

Replace CPU when Zen launches in a montj
Also buy an SSD

Well, if that's the case, why ask? If you're that poor, you won't be able to upgrade it anyway.

You should save up for things that can be easily moved to a modern system: SATA SSD, and one stick of RAM equal to the size of whatever your largest is. Anything else you do might not be easily transferable (CPU, mobo), or will cost way too much (GPU). Checkout the chink shit general thread to find a poorfag SSD. They're supposed to be fine, and carry very little cancer risk. Unlike the dried "mangoes".

10 motherfucking gigs of DDR3 mane?

Shit doesn't really work good. But i'm glad it's able to run most of the stuff i couldn't a few years ago. It was a pretty good processor back in the day, but its defaulut GPU was shit.

Also, they were spewing something about
>AMD CPU NVIDIA GPU
as being retarded. Are there compatibility issues between the brands?

Generally, the best bang for buck option for budget builds is Intel CPU/ AMD GPU, but they're perfectly compatible.

>amd cpu
>10gb of ram
>960
What isn't wrong here?

I'm assuming 8 and 2. Replacing the 2 with another 8 should literally double the memory bandwidth, because dual channel only works with like sizes. Right there, that will improve this box tons.

Also, OP should install Gentoo.

Interesting. I'll see about importing chink shit, because where i live, a 480GB SSD costs $205.

2x 4GB and one 2GB.

Should i get another one to not have an odd number?

Shit doesn't really work good. try replacing the cmos battery, my old ivy build went possessed. replaced battery, reset cmos and it's been fine for months now.

could be problem with ram as well how is it setup? if its 2x4+2 its all kinds of fucked

when you say "work good" the grammatically-correct way to word that in this context is "work well".

there's a quote from like a show called "30 rock"? i think it goes "superman does good; you do well". it's meant to affirm that "good" is of the opposite of evil in morality, "well" is of contextually excelling in something.

You probably need to get another matched set of dual channel, and take out the 2, altogether desu. Another set of 4s would be pretty good.

>motioninjoy drivers
Found your problem. Motioninjoy is a steaming pile of dogshit, avoid it at all costs. Install SCPtoolkit from their site.

>Are there compatibility issues between the brands?
No, it's just that those are the worst options you can have. AMD CPUs are outdated (untill zen) and Nvidia GPUs are overpriced. Intel/AMD is the best CPU+GPU combo for midtier building.

lol dont sink any more money into DDR3. Shit's getting replaced by DDR4 right now, you'll have to toss DDR3 stuff in the bin once you upgrade that CPU.

Right. I need english classes again. I'm growing dumber every day i spend on the internet.

here

just pull the 2, its not helping anything