Is there a Sup Forums-recommended bluetooth speaker?

Is there a Sup Forums-recommended bluetooth speaker?

Other urls found in this thread:

phonearena.com/news/5-of-the-fanciest-Bluetooth-speakers-you-can-buy-when-money-is-no-object_id90108
jbl.com/speaker-docks/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck you.

Bump

Sup Forums in a nutshell

I assure you I won't use it at public places.

I need one for work. Radio reception is shit there and the few channels that get through are terrible.

phonearena.com/news/5-of-the-fanciest-Bluetooth-speakers-you-can-buy-when-money-is-no-object_id90108

Check JBL out, they never failed me so far:
jbl.com/speaker-docks/

I own the JBL Xtreme, 10/10 quality, not meant for you though since you want something small and for transport, so check out the JBL Flip 3

Isn't JBL beatz-tier snakeoil-trash?

Their headphones/earbuds are shit.
Their bluetooth speakers are very good.

This, nobody wants to hear your nigger music.

This.

I just picked up a Philips BT2200BF/27 refurbished on eBay for $11 with free shipping. It's waterproof and sounds good with 6-8/hr battery life.

I use the JBL clip good stuff. Good size and sound for my work area cubicle space.

this

If you're looking for cheap ones then I saw a review where a person says that Amazon basics' speaker is okay. It has a woofer or something too.

Thanks for the tip. Just ordered one, for that cheap I couldn't resist, even if it is shit. The reviews are great though.

I received a JBL Flip 3 with my phone, it's alright.

Or if you have a full blown 2.1 desktop speaker at your place, get a bluetooth audio transmitter (with audio jack) and use that instead. I got mine for less than $6 and works like a charm. Much much better sound than a small low powered bluetooth speaker.

If you can get past how stupid the name is, Brookstone's Big Blue party is a fucking awesome hoss of a speaker

I want the big blue pardayy

None of them. Mini-Bluetooth speakers are hook shit for retards.

If portable is your thing I got a jbl flip 3 and it's pretty good. Decent sound quality and the battery lasts for like 10 hours.

Pick this:

Cambridge SoundWorks OontZ Angle 3

Sounds nice, and battery lasts long.

>amazon . com/Cambridge-SoundWorks-OontZ-Angle-Generation/dp/B010OYASRG/