Other urls found in this thread:

hayabusa6.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/linux/1439293539/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

windows xp

moebuntu

what a fucking stupid thread

hang yourself OP

rude

The wine can run most of them. Japanese programs are mostly garbage, so their values are horrible.

this is country of origin, not country of use

True. In best case a vm in a win7 machine.

ubunchu

Nice one.

iOS

Windows

Japanese use BSD

forgot pic

There's a Tokyo Debian User Group so I guess Debian is the most popular.

Take your guess

>Yankee go home!!!
top kek nips bringin the bantz

Most likely the same popular shit normies use in the western world.
So Ubuntu, Mint, Debian and Fedora

We should pay that artist to make a bunch of linux characters. I doubt they charge much.

comfy af

they used a mix of Super Famicom, MSX, PC-98, and Windows 2000

hah must be their "ching chong, ping pong"

I heard that they call every round-eye a yankee even if he's not an obese cousin-fucker who talks about moon landing. It's pretty insulting.

So... Android is getting popular on Japan?

HUE
HUE
HUE

I agree. Fuck wine.

>So... Android is getting popular on Japan?
doubtful. iphone is still the best selling phone there. in fact, top 5 spots are various versions of iphones. why, I have no idea. they just love that shit there.

Can't play erotic games on Linux.

Because its piss cheap and they care a lot more about social status than we do, so they want to buy only the most stylish, shiniest and expensive one.

Your mother would be ashamed of your formatting.

I constantly hear about how Japanese aren't into computers and don't use Linux, yet my dorm neighbour says their Arch repos are updated more frequently than his default ones did when he tried to switch to them for fun, despite our country supposedly using Linux more (though we're not in America), so he now constantly uses them, and I heard they have really good technical documentation there to the point there isn't a pressing need for English documentation.
In the end, I guess it's probably just that tech nerds in Japan are pretty high-level, and everybody else is really low-level. Just like that, there is probably a niche of Linux users who are fucking wizards, but it's just less people than in the West and overall computer literacy is still lower.
So, I don't think there is a way to know without going there and actually talking with people who use it.

What is this botnet?

hayabusa6.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/linux/1439293539/

/thread

bunsenlabs is japanese? now i'm even more a weeb, shit.

They use Mac, Like every American.

Clonezilla ... I think.

GookOS