Birthday present fag here. What are some decent media players and other utilities for OSX?

Birthday present fag here. What are some decent media players and other utilities for OSX?

iTunes
Disk Utility

Fuck off Justin.

Just sell it and bought a real computer instead.

This!
Get a MBP i7 quad with actual ports.

mpv
Xee3
Homebrew

>get an i7 quad that in a applel jokebook that throttles to core 2 duo speeds if you use it

Exactly why I said he should get rid of this one and get an actual computer that won't throttle, like the older MBPs.

>Homebrew
wonder how he got screenfetch on it showing "packages: 1" if he does not already have brew.

retard

>using full name for home folder
truly autism at it's finest

>spends $2.8k+ on a laptop
>doesn't spend the extra $100 for the Radeon Pro 460 which doubles the vRAM (which for 2880x1800 is pretty fucking nice to have)

idiots and tech don't mix well

>Birthday present
it must be terrible to be illiterate

I never said you were the idiot

First off, stop immediately bloating every computer you touch with "useful utilities", you fucking nigger. Especially desktop thread rice cancer like screenfetch.

mpv is the best choice for a video player if QuickTime doesn't support the formats you use. You can install it directly, or via MacPorts (which is a good package manager that is similar to the ports systems on other BSD-based operating systems). If you installed brew to install screenfetch, uninstall it. It's written in Ruby (a slow, shitty interpreted language), it uses weird hacks to avoid needing sudo, and it was created by a guy who can't even invert a binary tree (an extremely basic graph operation [package managers are basically entirely based around graph operations]).

your really dumb

Care to elaborate, tripfag?

keep reading you're own posts, eventually it will sink in

>actual computer that won't throttle
>recommends a throttlebook

This is not a desktop thread you faggot. BTFO.

>implying a gen three core-i can thermal throttle
tech illiterates everywhere

>your
you ARE really dumb

>he does not know each tripfag and their kinks
Hello newfag.

their was nothing wrong with my post

Holy shit what a idiot. Priceless keks, he's actually being serious.

:^)

>it uses weird hacks
You sound really smart, but no, it does not use any "weird hacks", it works pretty much like any userspace package manager or installer.

Disgusting faggot. Glad idiots like you exist, a good kek is needed sometimes.

lol

Have fun with that cucktard

mpv does the job
not sure about free image creator/editor

itunes remover