Fidget Cube – A Simple Toy To Satisfy Your Fidgeting

Anybody own of these cool fidget cubes?

thebrotalk.com/tech/fidget-cube-a-simple-toy-to-satisfy-your-fidgeting/

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Fidget_Cube
youtu.be/m5eq0TVxCKw?t=43
youtube.com/watch?v=13jScMXI8bg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sorry what were you saying? I was busy playing with my dick.

There are a few retards in the chinkshit thread that have them.

I already have a keyboard and a mouse for that purpose...

You are 4 months late OP

My gf got me one. The biggest problem I have is it's too big to fit comfortably in my pocket and once I put it in my bag I never have it when I need it.

Theyre pretty good for phone conversations through

>treating your mental illness with a toy instead of medicine

Ending the Holocaust was a mistake.

>fucking yourself up with degenerate drugs and medications for something that a simple piece of plastic can be used to effectively cope with

the Holocaust itself was a mistake because your grandparents survived it

They got copied and released for $5 on sites like ali-express.

This is something you'd see sitting in a basket by the checkout of a pharmacy, right by the "wrap around hd vision goggles that totally arent just sunglasses for $9.99". I'd unironically pay like $3 for it

>not training yourself in becoming master over yourself

not a good place to advertise. try the toys board

That looks really fun if I am using it. If someone else is using it, I think I would shoot them in the head.

I have a chink fidget.

I have this thing here. It gets old very fast.

Does it actually feel like popping bubble wrapper

nothing can emulate hair pulling so I will perpetually be a shut-in eyebrowless autistic faggot

I've got two in the mail, pretty excited

fpbp

Must suck when your dick is too short to fiddle with properly

Just get a fucking portable gaming system.

I've got one that I keep in my jacket pocket. It's kind of nice to have when I go out.

Literal autism cube

It was over $20 last time I checked. It's a good thing it's cheaper now, but I'm still not giving more than $3 for a useless chìnk cube when masturbation is free.

I ordered a chink copy few days ago

meditation helps too

I already have a smartphone and a zippo i can use for this purpose among other things. Why sould i buy a shitty plastic cube that can't do anything else?

>2001 mouse
>2005 Chinkpad
>1980s keyboard
>1970s toy
I'm guessing you're in your 30s. Am I right?

that's one of the best mice though

shit sensor tho. too old. shape has been copied by almost everyone... from Zowie to Steelseries

Meditation is all you need. All this stuff is to treat retards that can't be without their phone for more than 5 minutes.

yea let me just turn on some tibetan throat singing and meditate during work or class

Man's tools are a part of him.

Why are advertisement threads still allowed on Sup Forums?

FUCK OFF NIGGER NOBODY WANTS TO LOOK AT YOUR SHIT PRODUCT

HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

what's it like being 12 years old?

I-is that a model M senpai?

got 2 chinese copies

they're amusing for about 2 minutes

>fidget cubes
literal autism and OCD.

if you need this shit, you're better off getting some prozac.

Actually, OP is a chink shill promoting this shit boxes for autists.

If I could use an autismo cube as a cure over some meme medicine I would pick the cube anyday.

i got one and already regret it, it's not pleasant to touch at all

Ridin' fidget spinners.

This is not Sup Forums related.

that looks like a health and safety hazard

What's that?
Link

Not him, but no. It makes a stupid squeaking sound when you press the button, too.

That's a 2011 chinkpad

It is user-kun

>2017
>foxfags try to justify their lack of fingerboxes with an inferior product made by chinks
I bet you're skubfags too.
I'm looking to upgrade mine to a digital version, anyone have experience with them?

That's a 2011 chinkpad user
It is user-kun

>not owning a pre-19th century handmade Danish fingerbox
pleb

>tfw used to need something to fiddle with at all times at work
>favorites were a ratcheting box end 15mm wrench and a 6mm alen key I would spin in my finger

>started taking adderall
>no longer feel need for any such things, completely complacent just standing around if there's nothing to fix on the production line
>don't even feel the need to talk to people, perfectly fine just sorts being there
>know for a fact my work output has drastically Improved and that I'm going things more efficient than ever
>don't even feel need to go to break. Have been doing 12's with sometimes as little as one 30min break
>get treated like a sub human because I'm not goofing off anymore

Life is fucking suffering. I'm like the ideal workerbot employee but I'm always second pick for promotions because I'm not Mr. popular.

Sup Forums has enough circlejerk memes without your lame ass forced fingerbox bullshit.

I got one.

It's nice. It helps me out when I have to wait for someone to send me something and they're taking forever to do so.

We don't get to use our phones here so there aren't many distractions.

The aliexpress copies are shit. I got a few from some different places. You can buy proper, identical knockoffs on Amazon with prime shipping for $8, while the $6 ones on AliExpress offer visual similarity but far worse build quality and noticeably cheaper components.

wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Fidget_Cube

they call them spinners / hand spinners / fidget spinners

Just get an MX Blue keychain with a metal keycap, will never get old and will feel awesome.

OOOOH MY GOD

THE BUBBLE WRAP

youtu.be/m5eq0TVxCKw?t=43

LITERAL FIXATION

IDENTIFY YOUR FAULTS AND ACTIVLY ADDRESS THEM

DO NOT ENABLE INCORRECT OR BAD BEHAVIOR

perfect example of rolling shutter. dp thrse things make noise?

Just out of curiosity, is there a website like a kickstarter alternative to fund scam copies? Could make a script to get the funded ones.

>chinkstarter

but thats fucking annoying as shit

This "fidget cube" is the poster child of all pointless, garbage kickstarter "products".

I don't know what makes me so angry about this, maybe it's the pointlessness of it all, maybe it's because they're trying to market it as some high-tech revolutionary "geek gadget", or maybe it's because it's a poster child of all useless kickstarter products. But the fact remains that this is, and always will be, a useless, pointless piece of plastic shit. People buy this kind of crap with their credit cards, and then afterwards they ask Bernie Sanders to fix the wealth inequality and wonder how the rich got so skilled at separating these idiots from their money. This is exactly why.

I hope the chinese steal this idea and make a $5 knock off model that will make this CRAP an immense failure. I hope whoever came up with this idiotic waste of space, resources, and effort gets cancer and dies.

You just can't pretend you're serious about global warming, about scarcity of resources, about peak oil and so on and keep buying PIECES OF SHIT like this. Get fucking real already people. STOP. BUYING. THIS. USELESS. CRAP.

sounds like you need an autism cube to keep your hands off a keyboard you faggot

Kys

Lecture are boring and this cube alleviates that

I bought a few off chink sites before release, pretty good

I got one from Aliexpress, it's neat but I still prefer using pens and Rubiks Cubes when I'm at my desk

you can meditate without Tibetan throat singing and also while doing any activity anywhere
it's literally being focused and mindful of the very thing you are doing

How autistic do you have to be to buy these plastic children's toy just so you won't be moving you hands around like some down-syndrom faggmeister? I bet you are the same type of people to masturbate three times a day when you could be working out three times a day, or making three prayers a day towards Mecca.

>mfw doctor told me I'm not jacking off enough and taking too many supplements

that's boring

Get a begleri instead, cheap as fuck and hours of fun

Just get a girlfriend and lay off the anime for a bit. Okay?

why dont you just use blutack

>1970s toy
what?

Reason why it makes you mad, this guy said it best:

"Your son has a disease"

>50 years ago
"We should make an attempt to cure it"

>now
"It's the way he came and it makes him unique and we must not change"

This is an actual, physical manifestation and product making up for this mistake.

Don't need a holocaust, we need eugenics

>OMG ARE YOU AUTISTIC OR SOMETHING
kill yourselves

speaking of being useless...

Rubik's Cube

You're not so smart
Some people have autism.
And Im not talkinga bout the meme kind.

Just forget about all this so you can feel smart about yourself again

I don't care about "feeling smart'

I wish people stopped giving money to faggots who think a plastic piece of shit that does NOTHING is worth fucking $25

Stop wasting resources on this crap! It's bad enough that we have some fucking pyramids and plastic lions in Las Vegas being illuminated by huge spotlights 24/7 wasting energy needlessly, we really don't need a new useless piece of fucking plastic every month!

We're hearing so much about conserving energy, mountains of plastic waste that nobody can really dispose of, and yet here we are, idiots are buying plastic cubes for $25. Does nobody really give a shit about this stuff anymore?

>idiots are buying plastic cubes for $25
whaaaaa.. just carry a few small DPDT switches and button switches in your pocket
how much is the chink version?

dont worry bro, china already copied this shit is bombing

honestly really tired of seeing this thing mentioned for the last 5 months all over the internet and now its on Sup Forums

how simplistic do you have to be?

atleast get a rubik's cube.

this doesnt stimulate your brain in any way or help to build a skill.

youll be bored of the same actions in a couple days.

here's your fidget cube you fucking faggot

does this relieve your anxiety? can't feel confident without constantly fondling something you fucking stupid aspie? just how autistic do you have to be to require constant idle mindless stimulation to feel ok? is this because of the fucking smartphones or what?

That looks like the exercise models i got in my 3d printing class with cad.

Is he trying to sell 3d-printing exercises? lel

>trying

Succeeding. People make money off simple things all the time. Just look at mobile apps.

>this doesnt stimulate your brain in any way or help to build a skill.
neither does a rubik;s cube and thing is fucking huge

Heh you're gonna go far here kid.

>Useless
Honestly they're pretty useful. I had a concrete anchor bolt from when I worked at a boltmaking plant that I used for the same purpose . Everyone has something like a fidget cube

I used to use a slinky.

sorry im not autistic

Worry stone master race

as low as 3 bucks

i know several people who use them to "help with anxiety"

i personally think some people have too much disposable income

Wow, everyone's calling these autism cubes and Captain Autismo doesn't even want one.

If fidgeting meant you were an autist then the autism rate would be like >50%

you know they still make them, right

Spinners are superior.

>youtube.com/watch?v=13jScMXI8bg

it would be so cool if there was some kind of riddle with vibration feedback implemented

What happened to the time when fidgeting meant people doing cool pen spinning tricks?

>yet another advertising thread
Sage, hide, report.