/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

CHINESE NEW YEAR EDITION
It's the Spring Festival you fucks, shit won't get shipped out until 5 February at the latest and in some rare cases until 15 February. Be on the lookout for deals as plenty of sites are having CNY/Spring Festival Sales.

Don't forget to message your favourite sellers, say thanks for their hard work and to wish them well in the new year. 鸡年吉祥

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/zP789wR

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic v1.4
my.mixtape.moe/aijpuk.jpg

>News
• user reviews the KZ ATE • About 30% of this user's eBay items get lost in tracking or stolen • user's hamster pillow arrived • user considers buying this Overwatch mousepad • What shit are you waiting on? • user has six housefire led lights • A strange looking Guardians of the Galaxy GROOT wireless mouse is found • user's Varmilo VA87MR mechanical keyboard shows up, currently waits on new keycaps to finish it off • user has some new sensors show up • user gets ready to cheeki breeki • user is building three Pokemon Legos with his nephew Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

dx.com/c/lights-lighting-1399/flashlights-1307/led-flashlights-1360?sort=rating&sortType=desc
aliexpress.com/item//32774432353.html
gearbest.com/promotion-rc-new-hot-special-256.html
ilaen.ru/action-toys/pp_150146.html
s.aliexpress.com/Jr2UnUJJ
m.gearbest.com/puzzle-educational/pp_263934.html
m.gearbest.com/puzzle-educational/pp_263938.html
youtu.be/Zv4C0dpLCWY
dealsmachine.com/best_395191.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SUICIDE DUCK #1

Too bad no one would be able to submit a worthwhile review of that thing.

Any recommendations for a dashcam? I'm looking for, optimally
>1080p60, wide FOV
>starts recording when I start my car
>keeps going for a little while if it loses power
>emergency "keep this footage" button
small and compact a plus

bought webm related. pretty nice I might say. Very bright and of course the illumination cone is almost 180degrees.

can someone please help , is there a list of
international carriers and what the prefix is for their tracking numbers?

my tracking starts with UP1-numbers- , tried both uzbeki beki stan stan carriers and nothing nothing for UAE post either

>tfw you've been featured in the news

Glad I've been coming up at life, somewhat.

>featured in the news
for what?

tfw you make the news

being an eiaoshitter

dx.com/c/lights-lighting-1399/flashlights-1307/led-flashlights-1360?sort=rating&sortType=desc

which one is the best quality wise (and brighter than average)

Piston 3 is really comfy. Are there any other headphones with the same design?

My nephew and I finished building the Lego Pokemon, they're awfully tiny especially the pieces but for $6 CAD they're pretty good. He loved building it with me and he also loved the how they looked when they were done. Might buy some more of them later

Second squirtle, the one I bought for myself, isn't in the picture cause I'm gonna build that sometime tomorrow

Someone suggest a good chink handheld for me!

Dingoo A320 :^)

GPD's stuff is marginally better than most, though I still find the quality of the buttons to be pretty bad on them. I'm really particular about my buttons though, particularly dpads, maybe you aren't.

There's also the GB Boy Colour, which is a gameboy color clone that has a backlit screen. Most of them come with preloaded games.

I was looking for more bootleg handheld shit, like the GB Boy this user suggested.

Any good cheap chink puters worth getting? Looking for a box for the TV.

2A flat micro USB charging cables for $0.58 each:
aliexpress.com/item//32774432353.html

It's worth the shot.

autism cubes $2.99 only, 100 pcs/day
gearbest.com/promotion-rc-new-hot-special-256.html

Tronsmart Ara X5 Plus, Voyo Vmac V1, Geekbox...

You can also get cheaper Android boxes.

Seems legit.

Would people ITT really throw a fit if I bought the Eiaosi X6 and go on a shitposting spree?

This only makes me even more tempted to buy them...

Yes, good laowei, make white devils mad and dont forget to check em out xd

>I'monlypretendingtoberetarded.bmp

anyone know if the xiaomi bluetooth speaker is alright?
have a mi band 2 and its pretty shitty but cant complain about it for the price i bought it at

Why are you blushing?

only if it didn't work

How bad are Outemu switches?
Considering getting a Magicforce 68, but most the Cherry/Gateron versions are like twice the price.

>sitting in class taking notes on my chuwi hibook
>cute girl asks 'oo wuts dis'
>briefly explain its a weird dual boot tablet I imported from China
>turns out she's Chinese
>she shares her bag of bugles with me

Thanks, Chuwi.

don't fall for this shitty meme

being a poorfag chink-importer pays off

Indeed, I got free bugles

Mine broke in half an hour of use.

Were you too autistic with them?

She wants the D. She wants to thank you for your continuous patronage of her people's product

They're actually very good for the price and that's why you should buy it instead.

Fun to watch and play. Holds a lot of coins. It is entertaining way to save your coins

ilaen.ru/action-toys/pp_150146.html

4 days to go. Got hope.

Oh yea

I want to buy a chink windows tablet.

I know I probably wont use but I need one because I impulsively buy shit to feel satisfied.

Is the Cube i7 book any good for Unity/blender?

You be better off getting a psp then putting emulators and shit on

Does anyone know the AGPTek brand? Do they make good or bad shit?

aren't these thigs loud as fuck
I still want one though

What happens if you have less cash in your account than the amount that you bought at aliexpress?

With paypal, I believe they deduct $1 from your account?

your order doesn't get shipped until payment has been confirmed

Generally pretty good.

Then you can't order obviously.
The $1 from PayPal is just a confirmation the first time you add a card. From then on PayPal registers every transaction with your bank and will deny if you don't have enough funds.

And in rare cases that happened to me at times, where PayPal processing gets delayed, your balance will simply go into negative values, even on debit accounts. (Your bank's account that is, not PayPal)

Alipay is stricter than PayPal and will hold the transaction for confirmation if they're unsure. Then simply not ship it if payment can't be confirmed.

>The $1 from PayPal is just a confirmation the first time you add a card. From then on PayPal registers every transaction with your bank and will deny if you don't have enough funds.

I had about 2 transactions that I got deducted by around $1 through paypal. It was in a To2c flash sale 2 years ago where I had around $100 in SEA Nigger Peso in my account, I did not know that paypal had a different foreign currency exchange rate than google, they deducted some money after they found out that the money in my account was less than necessary.

How is it shitty? It does what it says on the box basically. Your a retard if you expected more. I bought it because I mute my phone at work and wanted it solely for the vibrate and watch functions. It's already been fucking amazing.

unban zambz

never go full retard

no

Have a link kind gentleman?

Field Survival Knife The Multi Purpose Tactical Knife Paratrooper Leggings Diving Hunting Stainless Steel Knife
s.aliexpress.com/Jr2UnUJJ
(from AliExpress Symbian)

Should I?:/

Squirtle: m.gearbest.com/puzzle-educational/pp_263934.html
Gengar: m.gearbest.com/puzzle-educational/pp_263938.html

yes

>(from AliExpress Symbian)
W T F
People still use Symbian devices? AND there's an AliExpress app for Symbian?

Nobody cares if you buy a forced meme or not.

If my package is already in transit (currently in Singapore, originally from HK) is there a chance of it getting stuck due to chink new year, or packages already in transit are safe and will be delivered as normal?

If it's still there it's stuck.

>forced meme
Except it isn't

Guess what just arrived! Eaosi meme and langsdom jm21

Eaosi sounds surprisingly good, bass is good vocal is worse than zircon but not a lot, fucking great for its price, build quality is meh on the other hand

The JM21 is very bad, but still better than the 7$ bluetooth iem from Gearbest

Are there any fun building kits worth getting? something like model planes/cars, doesn't have to be a model kit, but just to give you some kind of idea of what i'm looking for.

What tablet should I buy? It should be comfy (

is this still the top king of meme USB cards

TechTablets.com
Not many of us have chink tablets, better to look to those reviews.

The Somake was re-released in August last year with worse internals and killed a few user's headphones
youtu.be/Zv4C0dpLCWY

time to just buy a soundcard chink babbies

Depends if you need a mic jack or not

Listened to Paris by the Chainsmokers, the bass is as good as the Rock Zircon, vocals are not as clear and highs are ear raping near the max volume, sub bass is a little bit worse than Zircons.

Cable seems week, tips give a good seal.

For 2.59 its fucking great desu, much much better than the BT ones from GB for 7$

isn't that a britbong plug?

I'm genuinely curious now, does it have a fuse in the plug like other britbong plugs?

>isn't that a britbong plug?
yep

>does it have a fuse in the plug like other britbong plugs?
but one and give it a go B^)

You can either buy them and shitpost or buy them and post an honest review. Either way someone is going to get upset.

just get an ugreen

You keep comparing them to Rock Zircon exactly like a eioshill would do.
Could you provide proof that you do own them? Kthx.

you first

My Ugreen adapter doesn't power condenser mics much at all. God tier for music though.

>buy Eiaosi X6
>lose them after a few weeks so order a replacement because it's only $3
>find old ones shortly before the new ones come in
So what can I do with 2 of the same earphones? I'll probably just put the new ones away for when my original pair dies

Nice Sup Forums filename, the guy that actually owns those said the UiiSii were a better value earbud.

What does that have to do with what the guy said?

You could put the other pair in your nostrils

Double penetrate your ears.
TWICE THE SOUND
TWICE THE QUALITY
TWICE THE COMFORT

/THOSE TIME/

What now?

I only have 2 ear canals :(

Rename this thread FHG

Fucking Headphones General....

Haha absolute madman

Kek

wow he actually did it

I literally.posted pics you a few replies ago you autistic faggot

Also i compare them to the zircons because thats what i fucking have

>order something in Chink NY
>it takes until 5 february for shit to ship out
>shipping companies will be overloaded with prior things that need to be shipped
>will easily take over a 2 months to work through the backlog and be back up to speed
Ree

>good

FUCKING FUCK

I'VE SPENT RESPECTIVELY, $11.70, $7.63, $4.99, $4.72 AND $4.35 ON THESE SHITS AND NOW THEY'RE EVEN CHEAPER

FUCK YOU /CSG/ FOR MAKING ME FALL FOR THIS FUCKING MEME

New model correct decision water fowl adopts high safety metal nail technology for perfect operation.

I stand by my assessment. The UiiSii are significantly better headphones for about $2 more.

The user I replied to was considering purchasing the X6 for shitposting purposes though and thanks to the work of one dedicated anti-Eiaosi basement dweller they can't be beat in that application, with the added bonus that they sound good for the price as well.

The UiiSii is no better than, say, Rock Zircons when it comes to shitposting because it's merely the best performer in its price category.

>that mustache
hello my """white""" friend

why would you buy 5 fidget cubes

They're good clones, but if you want a chink mechanical keyboard that has actual Gateron switches then you should get a James Donkey 619.

dealsmachine.com/best_395191.html

From what I've seen the fidget cubes from gearbest are really bad quality. Where to get good quality ones?

Can you post the link to this? I can't find it for some reason