Anyone on a Samsung Chromebook?

Anyone on a Samsung Chromebook?

I hear it takes linux well.

I'm currently using Chrome OS on a 5 year old Sony VIAO, runs great

I know right? Chrome os is so comfy

Sure hell it is.

You should have asked: "Any other currynig as piss-poor as me and has to use this piece of shit?"

THICC BEZELS

shut the fuck up

should have followed the advice in the pic, Pajeet.

You know what's fun. Having a laptop where the screen is heavier than the hardware causing it to topple over every chance it gets.

I couldn't care less about chromebooks, I'm just telling you to shut the fuck up you disgusting manchild

Yep -
>cheap
>light
>good battery

I take it with me whenever I travel

You framed your image incorrectly. Now we can smell the cum on your breath.

I've never tried them, they look nice. My Aspire One fills the same role pretty well though.

I still have mines. You guys ever get 2D graphic acceleration to work on Linux?

How'd you get yours so early?

?? its been out for years

I'm on an s21e wich is basically the same chrome book shit somehow making the bare minimum specs to run windows. I just use it to run the kindle app and the free office 365 my uni gave me. I fucked up the screen so I found an Acer branded replacement one that was like 1/5th the price and the exact same thing.

It's alright but memory leaks are an issue with 2GB of ram, but a 2 sec restart fixes it.

The Samsung Chromebook we're talking about is the one equipped with the Samsung Exynos Dual ARM processor.

You must be running some version of Windows RT.

Its 8.1

I have MacBook and 4 other labtops i like this one because it's small and cool your the one replying with an anime pic you retard

I know right? I love my chromebook it's fucken tits

>comes on anime site
>insults people who reply with anime
not him but you're a motherfucking moron. pls go back to plebbit and never come back.