Is2.Sup Forums.org

>is2.Sup Forums.org

document.querySelectorAll('.file a').forEach(a => a.href = a.href.replace('is2.Sup Forums', 'i.4cdn'));

>tfw i set sjwfox to correct all is2 addresses to use is3

How do I apply this magic incantation, quads frog?

bump

In all seriousness is anyone tracking how Hiro is fucking with Sup Forums's workings lately or have we given in?

I'm sure there's plenty of people that have been bitching about it but it seems like it has slowed to a snail's pace on people trying to show how Hiro is lying and trying to make a profit of Sup Forums - despite the fact making it a profit is not easy unless you really give up what it's known for

How does offloading images to a cdn (still slow aff tho) help Hiro earning money off Sup Forums users?

>Every Sup Forums cdn
>Sup Forums HTTPS

>there are people on Sup Forums who still don't use 4chanX
Sad!

I use appchanx

Holy fuck that addon can expand all images in threads automatically?????

What was the purpose of this move?

Everything is slow asf now

I use Appchan X because it doesn't look like shit like Oneechan.

I refuse to use an addon, why would I need to

>Keep telling people to stop posting low res image with PNG format to reduce server load
>literally 460x320 image with 2Mb file size
>HAHA SUCK IT POORFAGS

I got 150/150 speed but now this site load like when Im still using dsl.

When was that feature added? I was wondering what OP was talking about since I've never seen that subdomain.

It does a lot more, such as retrieving posts from archives, embedding pastebin's, imigur, and other common links. And MD5/post searches of archives. I can't believe it took me so long to try it out.
So many posts back to life that weren't shitposts. Mods really need to stop deleting all posts connected with an IP when banning people.

It does a lot
pic related
I use 4chanX and stylechan

it's a script, and if you aren't already using greasemonkey or tampermonkey then you're not doing it right.

or just use the hosts file in windows you fucking mega-losers

What do you use to generate scrolling screenshot if an iframe?

Crop and paste sections together, lol. Didn't know any other way.

It's also disabled hotlinking images.

>Be on YLYL thread
>Link something humorous to wife
>She wants to know wtf I'm on when nothing renders

Reduces bandwith from phoneposters, who are either too stupid to notice or assume it's a cellular problem. Gookmoot also introduced fake news ads around this time, so that dumb phoneposters on certain boards have something to click on while they wait for their pepes to load.

Protip.
Rotate your display for long captures.

so really gookmoot is a real human bean

GreaseMonkey.

Ok, so Hiro is making certain images load slower (or not at all) most likely to save money.
But is there a way that he could serve images at higher speeds for Sup Forums Pass users only?

And what about those images with an "m" at the end of the filename (like "1485518558810m.jpg")?

I've only noticed them on my phone, and they seem to be a little resized.

I don't think I've seen them lately though. Did he remove them?

If what I've understood from hiro is correct, he got savaged when he saw how much data cloudflare serves for Sup Forums and thinking of how costly it would get he's now trying to serve images from Sup Forums's own servers...

Removing from the bandwidth cloudflare serves and adding to the bandwidth Sup Forums does, only costing him more. That is, assuming he's an idiot rather than trying to milk users with false statements about server costs.