It has recently come to my attention that a now rather large part of Sup Forums is anti net neutrality...

It has recently come to my attention that a now rather large part of Sup Forums is anti net neutrality. How does Sup Forums feel about it?

Retards are everywhere. Nothing new.

well NN is now in danger and I need help trying to save

*save it

Don't count on these fags for anything. FreePress is running a campaign for net neutrality, check in with them and see what you can do to get involved with your government.
It's unfortunate that they seem to care more about protecting net neutrality as a way to push SJWisms, but it's pro net neutrality anyways.

It's literally just because Trump is against net neutrality and Trump is a meme right now. If people prefer memes over freedom, they deserve everything they get.

Someone forgot to lock Sup Forums's doors.

It's literally anons being contrary edgy faggots in response to the spam and shilling currently underway. Keep spamming your political autism, and more and more people will turn against you in pure disgust.
r/politics might be more your style

when you're anonymous (kinda), you often feel like you need to express yourself violently, to become visible, important - and then you write stupid shit just to feel unique for a single moment

no one really feels like we should be under surveillance here or anything, it's just shitposting

I'm not an pro antitrust commie who wants to intervene business.

Anything that makes people use the Internet less can't be a bad thing. I can't wait for the day someone kills the Internet, I've been waiting for it for a while now.

"Net Neutrality" is not literally "the internet being neutral". It entails a bunch of other things which anyone is perfectly allowed to be against.

People won't even realize what it was before it's gone.

The only political spam and shilling on Sup Forums is Sup Forums.

Have you just recently learned that other people have different opinions than you?
Why are you so intolerant of others?
If you want to circle jerk in a safe space, this is not the place for you.

We should also ban different tiers of mail. Want to send a package quickly through UPS? Fuck you. I mean we can't have evil corporations like Amazon making backdoor deals and pricing startups out of business.

This. Trump cucks literally worship every word he utters. It's the saddest thing I've seen in a while.

It's funny, because you suggested someone with a different political opinion than yours to leave Sup Forums and visit reddit instead. Looks more like you'd prefer this to be a circlejerk safespace. You probably cannot even properly argue why you are against net neutrality

OP was the one triggered by other opinions, not me.
Nothing will change an ideological purist's mind like yours. This is just a place for you to virtue signal and browbeat other people. If you want, you can go back in the archives and read the literally dozens of threads we had this week alone.

>OP was the one triggered by other opinions, not me.
Sure, buddy.

>projecting this hard