I need a phone that doesn't do anything but make/take calls and ~possibly~ text. Without going into why...

I need a phone that doesn't do anything but make/take calls and ~possibly~ text. Without going into why, just take your best guess out of any of the reasons someone might want this and just go with that. Does anyone know where I might find such a device that will still work?

Other urls found in this thread:

bestbuy.com/site/at-t-gophone-lg-b470-prepaid-cell-phone-black/5444000.p?skuId=5444000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go your local carrier and ask them.

If all you want is a shitty phone for calls I don't know why you need recommendations.

Almost forgot, the three on the right (except for the silver one maybe?) are all unacceptable however the three on the left look like they might not be compatible with any service providers.

motofone F3

They only told me what they sell and they told me that I would have to find a phone and bring it into the store to see whether or not it was compatible.

Think I found what you're looking for.

Has internet capability.. Best yet though, thank you for your suggestion.

That's a great suggestion, thank you.

You could possibly jam it into another phones case to make it look better. I'm assuming it's for a teen.

I don't care at all how it looks, but thank you for the consideration.

I'm pretty settled on this one, thank you everyone for your prompt responses.

Care to spill the spaghetti? Kinda how this place operates. We're interested in the reasons why.

Depends. Here in the UK I would recommend this burner phone...

One of the UK supermarkets was selling this for £7.50 over Christmas.

You can't go much wrong with a Nokia. Either that or a cheap Alcatel phone for under 20 quid.

Now fuck off.

it does not have internet capability?

it's a phone with a segmented e-ink display. when texting, you can not even make a distinction between capital and small letters.

i fucking loved this phone though, but was a nightmare for 2 factor authentication on github and shit.

replied to myself :/

>Care to spill the spaghetti? Kinda how this place operates. We're interested in the reasons why.

im guessing it's for his young kid and he does not want his kid browsing Sup Forums on his phone

bestbuy.com/site/at-t-gophone-lg-b470-prepaid-cell-phone-black/5444000.p?skuId=5444000

Problem. People use whatsapp and similar apps. You basically needs an Android, iOS, or Windows phone.

Do you need a prison phone?

Plenty of cheap, chinky shit out there that can be stuffed up your arse at a moments notice.

Yes. But does it vibrate?
I'm genuinely interested in these. I imagine the reception might be on the low side though.

>Does anyone know where I might find such a device that will still work?
Yes, every single electronic store in existance. But you already knew this, and just wanted to make a thread about how unique you are for wanting a fucking burner.

Learn to read threads before making comments. Snowflake.

are you the same guy thats in the youtube comments

I don't even.
Are you pointing out my mundane predictable comment, or did I word for word some one?