Tfw eyes hurting since I bought thinkpad with shitty 1366x768 panel

>tfw eyes hurting since I bought thinkpad with shitty 1366x768 panel
>should have ignored Sup Forums and bought a retina macbook
>tfw I fell for the meme

>replacing one meme with another
>posting reddit meme frog

Your whole life is a meme, kiddo. I don't think there is anything you can do about it.

>Buying a ThinkPad with a shit panel
>blaming Sup Forums for it

praise kek

Brainlet spotted

>tfw hackintoshed T420 with FHD IPS mod
best of both worlds

>t. mactoddler

>200 dollar crap
or
>at least 1000+ overpriced garbage

Chose your poison

>thinkpad
more like chinkpad amirite hahahaha

Shouldve gotten a modern ThinkPad like the
ThinkPad 13, which you can get from the Lenovo for just 480 bucks.
Its pretty much the best thing every since x220... and its better, i love how the ThinkPad brand aims for Perfection with its modern lineup.

So fuck everyone who says anything else.

A macbook is worth it for the display. Everything else is MEH, but the fucking display is amazing.

I have a Macbook, and a fucking Imac 27" for tooling around on the web and trolling chans/work stuff.

I have a 34" IPS Acer Predator hooked up to a GTX 1080 and a I7-4770k @ 4.5GHZ for gaymen on the same desk.

Fuck the meme's have it all.

Just get a monitor with HDMI support and plug that one in instead.

You are a faggot

Back to /LGBT/

Faggot with high rez screens and clear text.

Also make 240k a year (USA) as a Security Director, and have a hot little wife and 3 kids (35yo)

Fuck the police and fuck you

You're me. I bought replacement 1600x900 panel on aliexpress, and it is even worse. Sent it back. No idea what to do.

>I should have bought the 1200$ thing instead of the 200$ thing

what an epiphany

>throttling housefire piece of shit
>worth anything except for scamming gullible morons that dont understand anything except brand

lmao

bwhahahahaa

like throttling on a fucking imac while browsing G is a problem. It looks great though you tard.

Gaming on Apple = Stupid

What about it is even worse?

>4 hours
>not one mention about PWM
That is most likely what is giving you eye cancer. Google ThinkPad PWM and you'll find a utility to fix it and how to use it.

That still won't fix the horrible resolution and color reproduction. ThinkPad screens are truly terrible.

all apple devices that i used were great, none break

>t. mactoddler

>gray

Ignore him, he's the resident dumb and tech illiterate poorfag. Probably an angry pajeet. They're always the most hateful in the comments section of Apple videos on YouTube.

It was awfully green-ish and had grainy coating.

its a part of the re designing of the Modern ThinkPad, the black ThinkPads all look like relic from a age gone by, the silver colour is a way of rebranding a idea.

truly genius move from ThinkPad (Lenovo)

>silver with black keys

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you're the meme here, shouldve gone for the 1600×1200

>1366x768
Why is this such a popular resolution with Linux users? Someone knows?

because notebooks

So you're saying Linux users only buy cheap/shitty notebooks?

you described the better scenario, the worse one is that they use years-old laptops

>tfw successfully ignore the Thinkpad meme for years and work gives everyone Gen4 Carbon X1's
It's pretty good

Just lower your backlight

fucking faggot.
You should never buy a computer with a shit display. Many thinkpads have nice displays. Why would you pick a bad one?

Its smarter design wise, stands out more and it just screams "Im a professional and i use Lenovo ThinkPad!"

Much better than the Black Design ThinkPad which screams "Im a cuck and watch blacked.com every day and i have no idea how to computer"

admitting this is a part of becoming a adult

There really is nothing like the MacBook Pro with retina display. Using a normal shitpanel is torture after owning one.

new mac lineup when

>There really is nothing like the MacBook Pro with retina display

Actually there is.

>tfw eyes hurting because i bought a 800x600px oculus rift
>tfw can barely see what im typing
kill me

>Kek

>being so gullible
kek

The screen on a T430 should be better, right?

More like people need cheap notebooks for something and they put Linux in it since it's better for it.

>Reddit meme frog

New fag please leave