Impossible to have both reliable adblock and NFC payment

>impossible to have both reliable adblock and NFC payment

Why has this state of affairs been allowed to pass?
Seriously.

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/official-magisk-v7-universal-systemless-t3473445
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>using nfc
lmaoing @ your life

But it's so convenient, and safer on a phone than on an inanimate contactless payment chip.

>safer on an internet-connected device
lol ok

>NFC payments that require either a fingerprint or a pin is somehow less safe than using a contactless card with literally no security measures

>android can be hacked by everyone who knows how to use a rootkit.
>your phone is always connected to the internet with apps that give a rat's ass about security or privacy
>it's more secure then a fucking seperate chip on a plastic card

Have you heard of that thing called cash? Word is, it can't be hacked

>2017
>using cash
Git gud

>1016+1001
>using a form of payment that lets anyone track where you are, what you do, and what you buy

shiggy

Afaik cards still require you to type in your pin number before you can pay for anything, so how is that "no security measure"?

Same thing applies to using chip and pin user. Cash is certainly handy when dealing with small sums but I sure as fuck don't spend thousands in cash at once.

Contactless cards in Europe do not require a pin, you just tap and the transaction goes through. Though there is a limit to how much you can pay at once through contactless. It's around £30 here in the UK.

This isn't true (and would completely defeat the point of them being contactless)

Enjoy being cucked by banks then

snowden has warned us and you chose not to listen

Oops, was meant to reply to

Easy for a NEET to say that's never had to deal with a bank because you don't have a mortgage, interest saving account or even a fucking job with money going into a current account.

forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/official-magisk-v7-universal-systemless-t3473445

Currently it is possible, although it may be the case that Google will be able to find some way around this particular method of systemless rooting with SafetyNet.

>having a mortgage
>having a "saving account"

Ahh, a debt slave. Please never talk about being reasonable with money then.

>not having his own home
>thinks living in his mother's basement for the rest of his life is a good thing

Why do I even bother trying to reason with basement dwelling NEETS

Not your own, peasant, you don't own shit, the bank does. You're here to be a cash pig for the jews, you fucking faggot, don't forget your place.

>owning a home
Rather than borrowing money, save your money until you can afford your home. In the mean time, rent. Renting has a lot of benefits of its own anyways. For instance, it's easier to move to another city if you wish to find a job elsewhere.

Also, savings accounts in banks are a poor means of investing money, as they often do not even beat out inflation. The best way to make one's money grow is with a diverse portfolio of stocks.

>He doesn't own at least 3 properties that have been paid for and have tripled in value since buying them out

A well paying job comes in handy huh. Enjoy your basement life peasant.

You don't own them either if you have a mortgage. Miss one or two payments and you're out on the streets faggot.

I already own 3 properties, all paid for. Took advantage of the housing market crash a few years back. Once you have one paid off, rent it out to pay for the second etc etc. Now the value of all 3 properties have tripled and 2 of them earn me some nice pocket money as I rent them out. I don't currently have a mortgage user.

>Paid for
What do you not understand about the fact that it's been paid for you illiterate retard? I own my homes. I only used the mortgage example for NEETS like you. Never once did I say I currently have a mortgage.

>you will never be this autistic and/or mad

Then don't miss your payments. Not that hard is it?

>you're the bank's bitch for 30 years
>you're getting taken advantage of at work because they know you can't afford losing your job and will be desperate to remain employed
>any woman staying with you will remain comfortable knowing you can't miss payments so she can cheat on you and in the worst case she's gonna get the house and you'll still have to pay for it
>you perpetuate debt culture and facilitate accumulation of wealth at the very top

no thanks

>hurr durr autism
This board has truly gone to shit.

>posting smug android

REEEEE

My god even Sup Forums has retards gobbling up the NFC payment shit. This is a disgrace

But it's comfy and it just werks

It's legitimately ironic that Sup Forums has probably the greatest population of luddites, too.

Who let grandpa on the computer?

>then
cringed hard

>implying you own those homes

Welcome to reality. Please enjoy your stay.

NetGuard's adblock is pretty good. Just make your own hosts file and you'll be fine.

They won't understand. Sup Forums isn't too bright when it comes to financing.

Never imagined it'd be this bad though.