How did people get my gmail password? I didn't even know it beforehand; I use my phone as an authenticator

How did people get my gmail password? I didn't even know it beforehand; I use my phone as an authenticator.

ITT how to get passwords

Other urls found in this thread:

haveibeenpwned.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you use the same password for any of your other accounts?

You used a common password
You used the same password on multiple sites
You were phished
A site was hacked that stored passwords in plain text or unsalted

Check your email on haveibeenpwned.com/

There's a 99% chance it came from a leak there.

they didn't actually get access, just your password. it means that you either use a really easy password to guess, that it was used on some other account you had that was in a site that got hacked, or that you have a keylogger.

but like you said, you use an authenticator, they didnt actually get anywhere with it

>someone stole something from a gypsie
TOP KEK

You should send an email to your government and ask them why they don't do anything to protect its citizen against scammers/phishers.

In a sense, international scammers are committing acts of war.

I'm a true-blooded American, the guy with my password was Moldovan.

I see, I was pwned and one of the sites I probably did use a similar password to my gmail one if not the same.

>the guy with my password was Moldovan
So a gypsie stole something from you?
What a surprise.

You sound like you have been hurt by a gypsy in the past. Personally I know nothing about them as a people other than non-gypsies don't like them.

Spam.

Why would it say "Someone has your password"?

password dump from hacked site probably

Imagine nomadic niggers that think they're wizards living in caravans or wherever, they steal shit and the government won't let you kick them off your property

Know any tweaker heroin addicts that live in tents vans or campers?

They just call those gypsies in Europe.

Its a real message, I got a few when someone tried to access my account from China. They instantly block any attempts from known dodgy places.

>implying that hasn't happened
There are cases in sweden where the gypsies move into houses when the owner is in vacation, and when he comes back, they don't wanna move out. And the cops can't do a thing because "its racist".

It's very easy to understand for the millions of subliterates who use google services, like yourself

>in vacation
Fucking eurotrash learn how to speak English.

Protip: password1234 isn't a secure password

What? Gypsies are an ethnic group, you nigger, with a language and everything.
To think I haven't filtered you from this device...

My password was 7.Tupel0.9

Which is more stable. Arch or Gentoo.

No shit? Tell me more about the rich gypsy culture of vagrancy, stealing shit, and doing drugs. Where do I subscribe to your blog?

Gentoo if you don't use any testing packages.

Neither should warrant any real problems with ``stability'' in normal usage

>the cops can't do a thing
No, they WON'T do a thing. They CAN kick them out if they want to.

>``
It's like you aren't even trying to hide your retardation

i had no idea there was a country named moldova