How can I become a great programmer without piracy?

Can someone post good sources to help me?

>inb4 search for it

Most of the content I found is not profound or lacks several topics.

Other urls found in this thread:

studyspanish.com/learn-spanish-free
openculture.com/free_english_lessons
khanacademy.org/computing/computer-programming
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What lang?

Spanish/english

Library books

studyspanish.com/learn-spanish-free
openculture.com/free_english_lessons

uh, python is free
swift is also free, though not windows friendly

Buy books instead stealing ebooks, how difficult is that to work out?

OP here.

Java and LISP.

Nobody is stealing books here.

By definition, there is no algorithm for greatness. You can at best become extremely competent by following somebody else's advice.

You are asking how to become a programmer without piracy. What exactly are you looking for? Free online resources or recommendations of books and courses?

Free online resources and recommendations of good free/ public domain books and free courses.

Books are very expensive in my country.

khanacademy.org/computing/computer-programming

what the hell are you talking about? go read a damn programming book

Just pirate the damn books from libgen and start paying when you actually have some fucking money. Fucking Paco, jesus christ.

Have you tried not being a fucking retard?

I can't buy one. I live in a rural area, there aren't libraries here, and books are very expensive.

Search for it.

Seriously, there are literally thousands of programming tutorials and lessons online, and hundreds of them are good. Follow some of them, do the work. Don't lookup the answers, do the problems yourself. Stick with one language at first.

bump for interest anyway.

this. i would say that nothing is better than a real book.

it sucks man.

i thought visual studio community was free

>Most of the content I found is not profound
Most programming is not profound

jesus christ man just fucking google or look up tutorials

you have no idea how to use technology to learn, thats the problem.

Not OP but are you serious that people can actually "learn" watching youtube videos like people studying in a real uni/ school?

i mentioned getting a book or reading a pdf online to learn programming, which is 100% a possible way to learn something. You don't need to go to uni to learn how to program computers. If you want to be a M$ faggot then yeah you'll need your degree.

Visual studio is a spyware and it produces spyware

You could watch a recording of a lecture made in a real uni/school and do the same assignments. There are even online courses with 1 on 1 counseling if you're a babby.

>start paying when you actually have some fucking money
>paying

this. if you have no library access then you have to steal. the chinese do it, so why not you?

My advice to you is to embrace the piracy. Get used to it, it's the only economical way to gain access to the resources you should have.