What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

robert.ocallahan.org/2017/01/disable-your-antivirus-software-except.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't know you tell me.

When you reach the top, there's nowhere to go but down

it became malware

Is there anything actually wrong but is this another instance of "thing is popular, so now Sup Forums has to switch to other, shittier, yet more obscure other thing"

Got too mainstream. Fortunately you can just use older version, I'm sticking to 2.2.1 for as long as I can. After that I will take a look if they managed to make 3 any less shit than it is right now.

Did you see how version 3 looks like? It's fucking botnet. Forced trial, now runs at all times so you can BE PROTECTED GOOD GOY. They were axing functionality for years, old malwarebytes used to have command line that you could for instance use to run automated scripts that would run daily scans and such. Obviously they didn't like it because it allowed power users to pretty much have pro versions with no pay.

3.x looks like rouge like antivirus, too childish for me.

Windows 10.

staying with 2.2.1 premium as long as i can, too bad the same faggots also bought out adwarecleaner

You are a moronic shit. I run the free version that was directly downloaded from them and autoupdated from them and I was never run into a forced active version of the software.

You are so stupid that you got out of your way and installed a special new version didn't you?

tsk tsk. Stop being stupid. It's not their fault.

What's wrong exactly? I haven't used it in a while.

Why would you white knight for literal malware?

Wake up kid.

go back to linux tripfag

Isn't windows defender alone enough?

thanks for using a trip so we can filter you

can anyone help with this, much appreciated. For as long as I've known, I can't play any twitter/instagram videos at all on my pc, mainly firefox but on other browsers too I'm sure. Everything else works except for javacript type vids. I.e I click on an instagram play button, nothing happens. tried searching online but so far nothing works

it turned into a shitty version of AVG.

I only used it once to scan my system since I keep forgetting about it.

Forced trial keeps blocking sites and even blocking addresses in torrent app, doesnt even state why.
this shit has to go.

Yes it is:
robert.ocallahan.org/2017/01/disable-your-antivirus-software-except.html

>For as long as I've known
known what?
Do you mean "For as long as I can remember"

stick with 2.2.1, it still updates databases so doubt it'll be too much of an issue

pretty much this

it is the same thing stop trying to turn his question into a semantics talk or did you forget you are on Sup Forums

Maybe he's mentally challenged. Why is it that you have made it your life's mission to warn people who don't give the slightest fuck to begin with, how sucky you think the BSDs are?

It's always good to have a second scanner.

>both malwarebytes and utorrent became complete shit after 2.2.1
Odd