Just when AMD couldn't get any worse, they literally a FAGGOT company

Just when AMD couldn't get any worse, they literally a FAGGOT company
youtube.com/watch?v=qyD_Q8RZh_M

Other urls found in this thread:

venturebeat.com/2016/10/26/intel-capital-expands-diversity-fund-to-include-lgbtq-disabled-and-veteran-founders/
youtube.com/watch?v=v2HJUSdfu24
youtube.com/watch?v=_xwZqXGdzHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

@5:55
> Sup Forums in a nutshell

What the actual fuck , why ?

>It Gets Better
Wasn't this the hip thing for people to do like 8 years ago?
Why are they just now jumping on this bandwagon?

This. What fucking year is it?

DELETE THIS

>AMD eight years behind everybody else

Pottery.

AMD is what you get when you fire your engineering department and replace them with multicultural marketing faggots. They haven't produced a worthwhile component in 5 years.

wtf I hate AMD now

I came out ot my mother and said I wanted to get an FX CPU.
She had me commited to an asylum for 6 months.
After 4 months of shock terapy, and being let out I told her her I wanted to crossfire 2 Rx 480's.

Now she's planning an even bigger intervention, what do?

How old are you?

Isnt intel an LGBT rights defender and worst at all a fucking femenist frequency sponsor?

What the fuck this is what I'd expect from Buzzfeed, not AMD.

Tell her it performs better than a gtx 1080 in ashes of singularity

Yep.

venturebeat.com/2016/10/26/intel-capital-expands-diversity-fund-to-include-lgbtq-disabled-and-veteran-founders/

heads up user: an intel or nvidia amrketeer posted this thread here, where they will keep this topic alive util they get bored.

on the other hand, they'll slide this subject real hard on plebbit and jewbook, where sjw reigns supreme.

when I started watching the video I really though it would take the direction of a tongue in cheek coming out as an AMD fanboy and having your school friends or relatives bullying you.

AMD should've realized by now that filling up their affirmative actions quotas entirely on the marketing team, and with functional retards, is a really bad idea.

or they could go with some smart cripples, ffs. Why does it have to be retards?

At least we know now why their marketing sucks so bad

Put an application in for AMD's marketing directors role. They could sure use someone competent.

What were they thinking with all the heat around LGBT lately?
People are clearly uninterested in the crap. Shit even moves to redefine it as a mental disorder are happening.

if they managed to put a good director and (real gay) actors on it, it could become a really good vid. Some light self mocking, preparing for the big hype train with vega and zen, some revenge of the nerds style. Could be nice, if handled correctly.

actually, that unrelated and random lbgt friendly video int he OP is already better than everything they had up til the drum boy piece.

they probably don't even have a strategy for that vid, they were probably following another brain fart from one of the the marketing directors who decided to make this for no apparent reason.

This video neither offends me nor makes me any more interested in purchasing the company's underperforming products.

Wtf, I haet AMD now.

Kek

Intel was also founded by an american jew and most of its manufacturing in in Israel.

Companies like AMD do this shit because SJW vitriol is fucking everywhere these days, and this is a way to preempt it. When some faggot SJW who doesn't even own a x86 device calls your marketing department out, you can just point to marketing material like this.

does this mean ryzen is "coming out" soon?

Well thats that. If Intel doesn't do the same or better (preferred by now) they are pretty much an anti-LGBTQQIP2SAA company. Smart and progressive move on AMD. Was on the fence on what CPU to purchase for my upcoming build but now I've made my decision. This is good. Bravo, AMD, bravo.

>tfw RyZen KY BBC version.

(it's an acronym for best binned chip you silly)

>people complaining about dislikes
>they completely hide the counter
K E K
E
K

Nvidia did a very similar ad a few years ago

>LGBT bullshit
This means Ryzen is also coming out?

>written, directed and produced by MDE

Nvidia for Trumps America!

>a company's suggesting human beings be treated with respect
>WTF HOW'S THAT LEGAL THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How is this kind of thread even still allowed on my Sup Forums?

>tfw the entire GPU industry is run by flaming homosexuals

fag

So this is the power of AMD....

If you're trying to be funny, it isn't working.

Time to go back to my old VIA C7 cpu + SiS chipset

I can't hear you, can you please take that dick off your mouth?

nvidia did this years ago, so many newfags in this thread shilling nvidia

>N-nvidia did it years ago its okay.

>Its ok when nvidia does it

that "thing" at 5:55 is not human

You're the kind of person that gives fuel to SJW's.

>nvidia and AMD can't both the same stupid shit

explain

>5:55

Intel does it for the exact same reason. They also have pockets deep enough that they have no reason not to virtue signal. It's not like they need the money to develop competing products. to AMD. Since AMD Isn't competition.

If anyone is going out of their way here, it's AMD. They actually don't have the money and time to spare on bullshit like this, but it seems they found a niche in communist customers.

>nvidia vs amd thread

I'd tap that T H I C C grill so hard her Brain malfunctions turning her straight again

>they're just doing it to appease people
I don't think so.

I mean yes to a degree obviously. It's promotional material. But the tech industry is full of these people. It's the norm. Many of them view Trump as a literal Nazi and they're not joking. To just shove it aside and say the people who really control it somehow know better is dishonest, I think. Or at least partially. It's not just the marketers or social media experts or whatever, it's everyone.

That was like a motivational video that invites you to their religion. Fucking gays and christians, always shoving their beliefs through your throat

AMD GPUs & CPUs are 8 years behind the competition so is it any wounder the marketing is?

>AMD is finally hated on Sup Forums after people shilled their shitty 480
I'm glad you guys woke up

The whole "it gets better fad" happened years ago. Late as fuck, typical amd

And the day after I decided to buy one next because Nvidia has forced accounts for drivers and excessive telemetry, allegedly.

Guess I'm doomed to never be on Sup Forums's side. But if the rumors are true, Nvidia is chasing them to the bottom.

I love AMD but yeah, Lisa Su clearly loves her SJW b.s.

What is the name of that fat nigress she carts out at every single event?

But really, the best way to promote equality is to stop this needless recognition. True equality means BEING EQUAL.

Sup Forums has been contrarian since day one. We may be a bunch of flaming homosexuals but we certainly don't want it normalised.

wtf I'm getting an Intel cpu now

This is explains soooo much

Hahaha holy shit.

... ok, how can I get an unfaggoted and unjewed CPU ?

>Sup Forums is literally full of cross dressing faggots
>making fun of a company for not being a bunch of bigots
You people are retards.

It's like poetry, it rhymes.

AMD sheeple are literally sucking cocks

AMD is finished and Bankrupt

>company run by fags and poo in the loos
>almost have to file bankruptcy 3 times
>better spent money on parties, sucking mad cocks and making "le we like gays" meme videos

I'm glad I stopped buying their products ages ago.

>human beings
lel!

>certified shit wrecker
Oh it all makes sense now

WHERE THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK IS THE GODDAMN RYZEN CPU?

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE THE FUCK IS VEGA?

Nope i am returning my fucking 390x this is bullshit

seeing people react angrily at this video is the best gift I've received today.

>SO WHEN I FIRST CAME OUT TO MY WIFE

More like she came in you ;3

>they thought when people were complaining that amd is decades behind other companies that they were talking about accepting mentally retarded people

we're doom I tell you, DOOOOOOOOOOM

Wow, so much vitriol for some company that makes vidyagaem cards...

It doesn't explain the amount of samefaggotry in this thread

Oh my fucking god it's almost 2020, aren't these mental retards tired of this charade already?
There's playing, there's jacking off, there's lack of common sense... and then there's turning all of that stuff into a mental handicap and demanding everyone to treat you like a special snowflake who will save the world.

Just suicide already and try again on life. I want my quality back.

Damn I hate AMD now...............................

I can't feel my face

Too bad every tech company supports this faggotry now.

youtube.com/watch?v=_xwZqXGdzHw

You guys are embarrassing sometimes.

What would the borg classified that as?

I just hate this world..

>be gay
>literally have a mental issue
>tell everyone about your mental issue and you fully like cocks up the bum
>so brave!
just gas them

I'm actually OK with this.

It's a publicity grab, obviously, but it's a tame one. It just tells faggots and trannies that they're going to be fine. Even if they're mentally ill, people have the right to refuse treatment for a disease. They're still icky and gross, but I can live seeing someone I find disgusting once in a while.

They're not saying they're going to enforce some bullshit quota.

They're not saying they're diverting much needed funds to some bullshit program that's preferential treatment for specific groups.

They're not hating on cis white males.

I'm actually OK with this.

>GAYMD SHILL GTFO
3570K/1070, not even a shill.

Pandering to "progressive" faggots is a new tech company sport, apparently.
Nvidia did it, Intel did it, and now also AMD had to do it!

What is your problem, lol.

>company is failing
>better tell evereyone that im gay or have other mental issues

Brave indeed!

Jesus Christ it gets more bizarre as it goes on. I mean, I can understand homosexuality and really any other kind of sexuality. Fuck whatever you want, be attracted to whatever you want.

But having such a rampant identity crisis that makes you want to change sex? And not being able to confront the underlying problems, rather going along with it?

It is no coincidence that the "trigger" phenomenon comes at a time when transgender acceptance is at an all time high. People who complain about triggering actually have a buried trauma or complex of some kind, and they should confront it and work on it, not hide behind "trigger warnings" and let the problem turn into a cyst in their psyche.

So what brain function/structure has to be impaired to make you gay?

>What is your problem, lol.
It's stupid to turn this into company wars shit when all of the major tech companies have similar videos for the same shitty charity initiative.

>company fails so hard that you forget what gender your are/what gender you are supposed to fuck

the one that makes you want to procreate
i'm pretty sure things that dont like to breed end up going extinct

As a pedo it makes me really sad I will never be accepted for who I am the way these people have been.

In fact these lgbt hypocrites would probably chastise me for my sexuality.