Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with pajeets?

Why is Sup Forums so obsessed with pajeets?

because they're shit.

Because most of Sup Forums are code monkeys that fear pajeets taking their jobs.

sounds like something a pajeet would ask

get lost, street shitter

We hate working with these dipshits and this is one of the only places we can rag on them without repercussions. Their tech skills vary wildy, w/e, some can be good, but overall pajeets are shittards that suck to work with in american work culture

Why are pajeets so obsessed with tech support scams, blackmailing with nudes, telemarketing jobs where they tell you they have white-person names, knowing they sound like Chad & Ranjeet from the MetroPCS commercials, and phony IRS scams?

Why did you make the exact same thread again?

DESIGNATED
LINUX
STREETS

Because Sup Forums is about as competent, so they fear for their jobs.

>repost
>>>/trash

TECH SUPPORT

I think Sup Forums wouldn't have any problem with Pajeet if they didn't come to America as slave labor on HB-1 and lower the average wage for everyone in the tech field.

Dey took er jobs

POO

They are incompetent shit tier programmers.

One place I worked at, they had pajeets working on transpiled javascript code. Kek

100% this

Though I disagree that Sup Forums are as competent, they're less. Pajeets at least get things done, like Android/Microsoft shit etc.

Bingo, only shit tier programmers aka code monkeys have any fear they'll be replaced. If you're too good to be replaced by pajeet, you have nothing to fear.

50% this and 50% racism.

You're on Sup Forums goy, have you not read or watched the media news outlets recently? Apparently we're all a bunch of racist cunts who can influence elections.

Pretty amazing when all you friendless fucks live in your step dad's basement and you feel pain when you make contact with the "normie" world.

Now fuck off.

I disliked darker skinned people with black hair ever since I saw Aladdin as a kid, so this just feeds into it.

Also And designated shitting streets

Gypsies and Pajeets are people I dislike the most.

>obsessed
Who made the same thread 3 times?