youtube.com/watch?v=LRnvGbK1Ops
youtube.com/watch?v=W22MXapVCv8
youtube.com/watch?v=ahPZkWGnZD8
pcpartpicker.com/list/6Cw2BP
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Two titans X
>1440p monitor

You know those cards actually have terrible SLI scaling at 1440p user? They often get beaten by two 1070s or two 1080s.

youtube.com/watch?v=LRnvGbK1Ops

Go for 4k monitor or two 1080s.

Also I know Sup Forums thinks this is supposedly a "meme" build but holy fuck most of them would chop off their feminine penis to get one of these.

Actually upon checking their SLI is shit in any resolution. I literally can't find a game where those cards manage to get a 99% usage.

I rly like that monitor though, what if I just get 2 1080Ti's?

They aren't even out user and 1080 ti probably won't come out unless Vega turns out to be good :^) Stop talking nonsense.

You need more LEDs and fans, user. Nobody here will respekt you without at least 12 strobes.

>good investment

2 1080's it is then.

I'm gonna have this PC for many year's, it's why I decided to go all out.

Obviously OP has more money than common sense. Good for him. Like I was saying, just make sure you buy 1080s instead of fucking Titan X OP, spend that extra money on custom loop cooling or 2nd 4K monitor. I assume it's a gaymer build if you go for shitty 1440p resolution and 165Hz so a heavily oced 7700k or 6700k will also give you better framerates than a 6900k, but that's only the case if you're a gaymer and do nothing outside of gayming.

Naw, just gaming.

- 6700k/7700k instead of 6900k (literally lower frames in games since 6700k/7700k run at higher clocks for each core and no game in existence uses 16 threads of 6900k)

proof: youtube.com/watch?v=W22MXapVCv8

1080 in SLI vs Titan X in SLI. Get two 1080s or just wait for Volta/1080 Ti in March (MAYBE?) for a single gpu setup since SLI is a meme and you have no promise of actually getting any sort of optimization for it in the future.

proof: youtube.com/watch?v=ahPZkWGnZD8

If you're shitting money buy a m.2 SSD which is much faster than the sata garbage you have in part clicker. Or if you really shitting with cash get a PCI-E one from Intel.

Get an EVGA or Seasonic PSU, Corsairs are just bad from my own experience.

Maybe slap a custom bracket on your gpus and add another closed loop liquid cooler for better ocing. Evga got their Hybrid series, Corsair has Hydro.

$1,260 is a horrible price for a 6900K. You shouldn't go over $1K with an absolute maximum of 1.1.
Corsair Dominator Platinum is getting older and costs too much. Take a look at regular RAM because that won't be faster most likely. Could be slower.
There's a 2TB M.2 drive that's way quicker called the 960 Pro for less money if you can stand to lose the capacity. I don't recall if you can put two in this kinda setup but if you can that would double the cost and keep the same capacity but get you drastically faster storage.
The case is too big. You're never going to use it and it'll make it more cumbersome.
If you're going for crazy PSUs you might as well just go balls to the wall and get an AX1500i which you might own almost forever. It has a 10 year warranty so expect it to last at least that long. Don't get an EVGA because it's loud.
XG2703-GS is probably better than PG279Q.
Keyboard's too expensive. If you're looking for something like that either get the same thing cheaper or get a good low latency keyboard.
Mouse and headset don't make sense. Get a better mouse like a G502 and a better headset like an HD558+mic or HD600+amp+mic.

>investment
It's much wiser to step down to a 5820K/6800K, 1070/1080, cheap SSD with a hard drive, etc. I'm guessing this isn't your market and you're okay with depreciation.

Ok, going with this then. The 4TB Intel ssd's were way too expensive though.

here, just read In that case you should get an i7 7700K for your CPU as it will have the best performance and new features as well. The 6800K and 6900K aren't for video games. They're for general computer stuff and doing a lot at once. If you played video games and for example streamed to Twitch then you could use them but you won't in all but the rarest cases for gaming and in general they'll just be inferior.

>good investment
considering you are serious, I hope your pc dies in a short circuit

Why on earth would you buy 64 GB of memory. I mean, I can see how a shitload of games can fill up the 2 TB SSD, but 64 GB memory, wtf?

Also, the RGB keyboard disgusts me. Besides that, cool build, if you don't have to care about money at all.

Are you a corsair shill or what? Grab yourself a decent set of peripherals.

Also buying Windows 10? How much of a worthless cuck are you

I start to feel OP is trolling me by pretending he is clueless and getting weirder and worse parts with each time. I'm gonna pick parts for you you clueless faggot. Also fuck that $2000 SSD. Let's go for 2 ssds in RAID 0 maybe?

pcpartpicker.com/list/6Cw2BP

I saved you over 1k while getting better fps, lower temps, lower noise and better gaymen experience (although 4k ultrawide is just a personal preference, do whatever you want for the monitor).

Might want to swap that 7700k to 6700k though just because it's a meme and temperatures are way too high for a newfag like you.

I'm telling you man, those EVGA power supplies get loud on the high end when you actually use them to their capacity. The lower end ones are fine which is why most people are caught out, because they probably own one that's like 800w or they didn't push it yet.

OP here, I'm just gonna get this. Less hassle

Of course.

what are you planning to do with it ? streaming ? maya modeling ?

Just gaming, decided to just buy one though.

good bait