Please recommend me a mouse that won't start double clicking in 6 months

please recommend me a mouse that won't start double clicking in 6 months

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-J14fyar5ns
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A thing called macro

wait did the one you posted start double clicking that fast?

logitech are usually pretty high quality in that department at least for me

yeah. really bummed about it because i love the g303 otherwise.

hmm I switched to logitech just because I had the same problems with razer mouses, it happened twice

I use the g203 and worls great so far, maybe try claiming warranty I mean it is a faulty mouse

otherwise try the zowie series I heard they have good build quality too, can't confirm it though

also this might help you out

youtube.com/watch?v=-J14fyar5ns

I've had the same mouse for quite some time without issue. If it's only been 6 months just cash in the warranty and replace it. Yours might be a fluke.

logitech m-bc38. not in production anymore, but it's 1. a workhorse and 2. has 3 real buttons to support mouse chording (essential if you want to transcend from vim/emacs to acme godhood). also, scroll wheels are for pussies.

Same here mine started double clicking. My first one started double clicking in about 6 months, I got a warranty replacement, and now this second one is starting to double click in 1.5-2 years.

i personally use this one, its ancient, works perfectly fine

Not like another logitech can help, but I bought an mx master a 9 months ago for comfy reasons and it's worked fine ever since. It was a decent meme, but a great meme for comfort.

op here.

i went to windows, downloaded the logitech app and reset every option imaginable on my mouse and now the issue seems to be fixed.

anybody faced something like this before? there is absolutely no reason for this shit to start double clicking.

Microsoft wireless mobile mouse 4k.
The rubber shit on the scroll wheel will fuck up in like 2 months but it works well, i have two of them (both wheel rubbers fucked up) ,but it lasts like 1-2 month on one battery and works good.

Been using this mouse for 7 years. Very comfy, basic, and reliable.

>wait did the one you posted start double clicking that fast?
>logitech are usually pretty high quality in that department at least for me

lol

Wow user, I've never heard of Logitech failing so quickly. I had multiple Logitech mice before and never had any problems with them.
If you like you G303 so much and you can hold a soldering iron you could try replacing the switches.

I have a G500. It just started double clicking on me in the last week or so. So sad since this was a freebie.

I've had the same deathadder for 5 years now with not a single issue.

logitech is hot garbage nowadays

that's why i always recommend the asus rog series with user upgradeable switches, but you retards never listen because MUH LOGITURD and MUH RICING. now go fuck yourself with your dead 60$ mouse

I am also looking forward to these mouses. Tfw modular af.

I heard the newest one is getting the gaymen RGB mod on the lights. I hope it comes sooner so I can buy the non rgb one.

wtf are you talking about, you can disable that shit in the drivers, it's what i do with my sica. btw i got bag of omron switches from ebay for like 10$ so this baby should last me a lifetime. enjoy your crappy double clicking gaymur garbage!

Holy shit the last time I experienced a mouse double clicking was, shit, in 2001

>looking forward

They've already been here for a while.

How's the Sica compared to the MX300 or the G100s? Is it appreciably bigger?

shit click latency
shit build quality
shit firmware
fake 2000hz on the gladius

i wouldn't know, i don't buy shit

t. fat gaymer kid

>shit click latency

Fixed.

>shit build quality

What the actual fuck would you know about that?

>t. fat gaymer kid
Says the guy who fucking owns something from ASUS KEK

it was the only option available with easily replaceable switches. i would've bought it from your mum if they happened to come from out of her ass, but it was asus who happened to make them

>actually recommending this pos

just lurk around the mouse nerds forums, its a literal SHIT

this guy knows

>lurk around the mouse nerds forums

So are you encouraging me to get these asus shit mouses or what?

jeez.

its ok, just dont buy shit next time, my man

yeah, i'll pay top dollar for a logitech like OP that will develop double clicking in 6 months instead of keeping my perfectly functional asus sica that's served me well for almost 2 years and for which i have 10 backup switches i can easily use to replace the stock ones once they shit the bed. yeah, i might just do that, schlomo

top kek asus already comes dead on arrival literally unusable firmware marketing cancer

logiturds sure are in suicide watch today

i pretty much owned any mice at some point. and logitech are just the best.

Yeah man I love having "Republic of Gamergirlz" written on my mouse that looks like $10 Chinese shit

Mine is 13 yrs old and don't have this problem. Maybe because it's made by japs.

The Steelseries Rival 300 has been treating me pretty well, lately.

i have the one in OP pic and it lasted me like 2 years. surprisingly good for a $30 mouse.

i just bought another one because the middle click was having issues. but still usable otherwise. i dont think you'll find a better $30 mouse.

>looks are important
you need to be 18 or older to post here

You people must realize that you are buying shit products. I have a Logitech keyboard for 12 years and it's perfect still. Today isn't the same, anything will break after warranty expires. Doesn't matter how expensive it is or what brand it is, it's all shit.

I bet you eat shit with your hands, too

yeah sometimes I forget what an epik gamur I am, and I need my mouse to remind me

I bet you will never forget what an epic goy you are when you look at your overpriced logiturd

I've had G302 for more than a year and it works same as new.

Used it intensively too. So you probably got a faulty unit and should ask for a replacement.

>paying full price for peripherals
And what do you know ASUS boy gets shekel'd in the end

>not replacing the switches yourself

stealing is wrong, Tyrone

That's all you got for me man?

unfortunately yes, time to go suck some dicks so you can afford your overpriced (but good looking) technology products

Damn neo-Sup Forums can't even argue anymore.
Or maybe it's just ASSUS faggots

logitech products are ok but software is shit, even fuckin a4 have better software. i have 3 logitech products g300s g303s g430 fuckin software always get confuse when i change profiles or crash it's complete shit.

Most mice use the same omron switches anyway so it's just bad luck if you get doubleclicking quickly. Solution: replace the switches.

i just setup the mice once and never touch the software again

This, I use my laptop with the software installed, set it up, and never install it on my desktop that I use the mouse on.
Logitech Software fucking uses CPU when you move your mouse if you have it installed.

Really strange OP I've had my g303 since it came out and Ive had no issues. its still under warranty just get your money back and get a new one.

>there are people on Sup Forums that actually buy and defend muh republik of gamurs products

im done