Other urls found in this thread:

gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Full HD screen
>Stock rom is >4.4
2 years old xperia, maybe Z3

>7 hours to full charge from 2%
How'd it feel to be autistic?

It's a Sony on stock ROM most probably. Left topmost icon is Smart Connect app, bloatware which is included by default

Damn Sup Forums is too fast. Close but no sigar, a Z1.
I want to believe that i can keep my first smartphone going just like a well cleaned and optimized PC, but this battery problem seems mechanical. According to google, every single Z1 owner has this at some point. Will be a bad goyim and ebay myself a spare battery even though its not removable. I would upgrade to a higher Z, but smartphone have not improved for the last half decade for me. Same batteries, more pixels and more power for no reason. Sometimes I feel like buying a CAT.

Are you autistic? Smartphones have improved massively since then.

>same battery
Maybe. But much more efficient parts are being used now.

>more pixels
Much better low light image quality too.

>more power for no reason
Faster and more efficient processor and graphics is no reason?

The small improvements in batteries are outweighed by the increase in power consumption and yes, I dont need the extra "power". All the apps I use boot and run with no delays, spikes or problems.

Oneplus 3T, this is todays usage

>small improvements in battery are outweighed by the increase in power consumption

Why has the standby and talktime not changed since 2010 then m8???

But it has.

gsmarena.com/battery-test.php3?

Idiot.

Three year old phone. Take a guess.

Wana know how I know you're fat?

Yes

Zuk z2 pro.

Pretty happy with it, get ~8 hours SoT per charge. Love how efficient phones have become, used to get ~4-5 hours on my LG G2 before upgrading.

>Z3 compact 101h
>Z5 compact 86h
Nice try angry guy

Whoops

Phones get 101 and 86 hours of call time now?
Woah...

My phone beats everything here anyway, so I won't even bother.

You post on Sup Forums

>screen at 3%
Do you not use your phone at all or is brightness turned down all the way?

redmeme note 3

Why compare the z5 and z3 why not any other range of phones? Also the z3 only got that battery life on kit kat. Putting the same version on it as the z5 killed its battery too.

Hello

34H+

>Finnish as system language
I hope you don't seriously do this.

Psssssh nothin personnel kiddos

Anyone can get that battery life if they don't use their phone. Screen is the biggest battery drainer

Guess my phone. Just flashed back KitKat earlier. Have 2hr30m SoT and the battery was at 70% when the ROM was flashed.

Forgot mention that the phone will be 4 yrs old come March

Honestly don't have a clue, I'm gonna gues about 3 years old though because of 1080p though.

My phone was a k6000 pro (chinkphone with a 6,000 mah battery, it does actually last a ridiculously long time at least compared to my old xperia Z)

Actually I'm gonna go with galaxy s4, because of lack of on screen buttons.

change the battery and keep waiting for a good xperia, also root the fuck out of it ( the warranty it's gone anyway) Can't find the screen now but when i changed the battery i saw 6h of Screen on

Winner winner chicken dinner

Gonna guess S4. Mine does the same thing
>Screen: 25%
>Everything else: 1-2%

Why shouldn't I, never really had a problem even when searching a solution to a problem

???

Managing just fine over here.