Put mouse on desk

>Put mouse on desk
>Desk is made of multiple sections of wood and has noticable changes in colour where the pieces have been attached to one another
>Mouse doesn't know what's going on and stutters while moving

>Load up Logitech(TM) Gaming(TM) Software(TM) and calibrate mouse
>Works like a charm

If this isn't worth a thread, then I don't know what is.

>trusting the Logitech(TM) Botnet(R)
get a $5 mousepad ya dummie

>not using an old Dell mouse
you're legit mentally challenged if you prefer anything else, gaming mouses and other bloat shit is garbage, it doesn't feel good on the palm either, probably requires a special proprietary driver just to work

thought I was the only one lmao
stole mine from my schools computer lab on the last day there...

You can buy a cheapo mouse with the same sensor for $5-10. Cloth mousepads help a lot too.

>Put mouse on desk
>Desk is made of multiple sections of wood and has noticable changes in colour where the pieces have been attached to one another
>Mouse works perfectly
Fucking wow

my friend gave me one and anything else i use sucks or makes me cringe since it's an awful gaming mouse with LEDs and shit on it

The G502 is top teir comfy though.
It even saves any configuration changes you make on the mouse so I can literally just ditch the software after setting it up once.

>get a street-shitter tier office supply logitech mouse for $3 a pop.
>works like a charm on every surface without some shitty software layer.
Money well spent you fucking faggot.

>not using a mousepad
And I'm not saying this just so you fix the issues you're having, using one is just so much better

>needing software for a fucking mouse
why. This isn't fucking Arch Linux, why should I fucking config a mouse, it should be a mouse that works and is comfy to use. Dell does just that with this mouse

You don't need software for a mouse you retard. It's to access the features of the mouse you bought, not to use it.

Absolutely untrue, you cannot get the 3366 sensor [found in the g502 and g303] for cheap.

Nice try, while corsair, steelseries, razor etc mice all use cheap sensors, logitech's are their own and not publicly sold.

Logitech worked privately with pixel art to produce the 3366, which is the second most accurate/versatile sensor on the market short of the g900s [which is also proprietary and only exists in the g900]

People like you should not be able to post your fucking nonsense.

Enjoy your radragon 3blue whatever bullshit mouse though and keep telling yourself its up to par.

>mouse bloat
why. Why waste your money on that shit
>GAMING MOUSE WITH A WHOLE OS AND TINY MONITOR WITH A KEYBOARD AND NUMPAD (it's also a mouse)
is this fucking Emacs?

It actually works with the default configuration.
The only reason it didn't work was because I had it configured to work with the mousepad.
Is this Irony?

Also I suppose context is valuable.
I had to wash the mousepad.

>buy G402 two years ago
>Works great, better than any other cheap mouse I've tried
>Use it with a cloth mouse pad
>Buy a mouse mat made from vinyl not cloth and that sponge material

Guys, this is so much better I can't go back to cloth mouse pads, this mat is just perfect when I play Battlefield 4 I run at 400DPI in-game 15% and always do 50+ kills.

Are you me?

I got the photo from the botnet. Pretty cool it was you though.

Nah, my desk is different.
I requested it from my dad, he's proficient with woodworking so it only seemed logical.

I'd just grab a book and use the mouse on top of that. I have some felt pieces too.

I actually had to go and buy a wireless logitech cheapo mouse because my old trusty wired one got a fatal case of wire wearout.

btw i'm looking for replacement of my old as fuck and broken razer deathadder 2008 should i buy Logitech-G403? I watched top 40 video of ninja dude and idk g403 ass would be a bit too big for my hand. I had G5 in past and it was way too heavy for me.

Get a Zowie EC1-A or a SteelSeries Rival 300 if you like the feel of a Deathadder. Both have better build quality and you don't have to use the pile of shit that is Synapse. I perfer the EC1-A.

>hardware performs oddly
>install and configure proper driver
>hardware functions properly
How the fuck is that even remotely worth a thread?

>Zowie EC1-A
nah i heard build build is horrible every reviewer confirmed that, will see SteelSeries Rival 300.

My Deathadder was super solid it worked for 5 years without single issue, now 8 years total cable is broken, one button, scroll doesn't work.

The Deathadder has designed defects like the mouse wheel breaking and the switches are prone to double click. The only problem with the EC1-A is the side buttons are garbage but I don't use them. For my use it's definitely a superior mouse.

>comfy af
>perfect weight
>no software needed
>just werks

This is still my favorite mouse of all time.
It died years ago, due to being dropped many times. I loved the shit out of that thing. I stole it from the computer lab at school.

Now I use a Anker Ergonomic Vertical Mouse. It's a basic mouse, got a good shape to it, and feels comfy in my hand.

the configuration software is for extra shit like macros/other functions you can bind to the 5-7ish extra buttons on the mouse

HELLO?

I used to be poor, used a logitech mouse i stole from school for years. But once you try a real mouse, one with ergonomic design you'll punch yourself in the dick for not changing sooner.
I can use my old mouse for 2 minutes without cramping up now its that bad in comparison.

Is OP implying that he isn't using a mouse pad?

>not just using a mouse mat

clean your mouse it's disgusting

>razer
>avago
>cheap

When will mouse-makers learn?

>cover rubberized mice in ridges and cracks
>constantly congeals sweat inside like it's week-old bacon
>Eventually the material rubs off and feels gross