/ptg/ - Private Tracker General

/rose/ is back edition

Previous thread >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
FAQ pastebin.com/LQxkS1mU
WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
MORE REFERENCE gitla.in/ptgGuide/ptgGuide/tree/master
IRC #ptg irc.rizon.net 6697/9999 SSL only

>News
When autism reaches critical levels, news will get posted in this thread.
Want it sooner? Do it yourself or read the old thread.

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers
>This is a thread for educational purposes only don't offer or ask for invites.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/fmqeqn.webm
passtheheadphones.me/artist.php?id=77375
passtheheadphones.me/forums.php?action=viewthread&threadid=8909&postid=130160#post130160
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>/rose/ is back edition
hwhat now

literally who

>I don't have a job so 5$ is a lot of money
ya user we get it

WOW WHERE IS THE NEWS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS HAPPENING IN PTG WORLD AND I AM SO OUT OF TOUCH AND WHERE IS MUH NEEEEEEEEEEEWSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

can someone tell me why people still this apollo is a good site?

it's a meme

no one here really thinks that pooploop is good

haHAA

news is ANIMEBYTES is still the GREATEST tracker ever

>le no snatches meme

Wow I thought it was the other way around. I guess you can point to any arbitrary example if it fits your agenda :^)

That ain't news user :^)

>first for PTH shill shitposting

Hate to trouble you again, but I thought of one more thing: Will this script also hide his comments that are quoted by others?

haHAAA

>finally less than 10 tokens
WHAT THE FUCK DO I USE THESE ON?

Motzart

why do people do this??????

my.mixtape.moe/fmqeqn.webm

Rose a shit.

t. bazey

Which tracker?

first for /setforlife/

animebytes!

h4h

AB

Neil Cicierega - Mouth Moods
King - We Are KING
Migos - Culture
Randy Newman - Little Criminals
Theo Katzman - Heartbreak Hits
Ednaswap - Ednaswap
Mitski - Puberty 2
Kamaiyah - A Good Night in the Ghetto

same senpai

fucking gross

no aom. amateur

why would i need that garbage

>nonwizard is mad he is not a wizard

what's your fav treat? cucks on trackers with no pretty, colorful, fun treats are not allowed to reply to this

Me too

Fuck guys I forgot my nickname on a brand new secret Top-tier tracker and I used a Japanese trash mail to register.
What should I do?

get invited to AB cause it's the best tracker

offer oral pleasure to the sysop

>brand new secret Top-tier tracker
Tell us and we'll tell you

hook post on /ptg/!

Is Pleasuredome a good tracker?

is IPTorrents actually a good tracker?

Which AB stylesheet is that?

default fampai "Tentacletastic"

yup, abouttiarallaa paras mikä on

am I supposed to understand that?

yes

problem?

hook

Are there any good private trackers for pet related stuff? Would be nice if I could torrent cat food rather than having to spend upwards of sixty bucks a bag for the decent stuff.

animebytes

How come CPY takes so long to crack Denuvo games? Clearly they already have some method that works but it still takes them a couple months to put it into practice for each game? Does it involve brute-forcing some keys or something?

grats on being on useless trackers i guess

Surprisingly accurate.

passtheheadphones.me/artist.php?id=77375

>tfw hoarding even more buffer on pb

cause it's the best tracker and fits everyone's needs?

passtheheadphones.me/forums.php?action=viewthread&threadid=8909&postid=130160#post130160

your toes

Anyone?

>weeb music
>not even japanese

what are you even doing on Sup Forums?

Stop

Just warning but NEVER EVER EVER click links like this from these thread. 90% of the time they are set up by staff to catch PTG members and mark/ban them.

/ourguy/

muh anime website

pth admin has said he doesnt care about ptg and wont ban anyone for posting here

What are some nice non-curry trackers outside of the main ones like PTP, HDB, PHT, AB, etc.

He's only saying that to lull you into a false sense of security

BTN

i dont care

animebytes

>believing sadisdick who already lied to you about "not knowing" it was a podcast he was getting on, like you're retarded. Maybe you are.

is vuze leap the best torrent client?

BTFO

How much do you have on femdomcult?

x264

huh? isn't that an encoder?

Oh boy.

epik meme! XD

>turning off your computer
lol

>isn't that an encoder?
Get out of here before it's too late.

Computer's in my bedroom and I don't like the noise or heat generated by it while I'm sleeping.

AB is cabal

I honestly have a hard time knowing if this guy is serious or not. Truly top-tier banter.

Don't participate in these threads if you're that paranoid lad. Besides PTH and Apollo are generally /ptg/-friendly. Any links I'd probably refrain from clicking are ones from PTP.

He's said before it was setup as a discord chatroom.

You'll start turning your PC off at night when you start having to pay the electricity bill you fucking NEET

It's cheap as fuck to run a computer 24/7

ss ?

he starts seeding at night

It was a google hangout, you can clearly see that in the video. So he lied even more. What a guy.

how to get a neo-Nazi banned on POOPLOOP?

This is a "most things being equal" comparison, I actually tested it out this year. I started leaving my PC on 24/7 throughout last year, instead of just having it on during the day in the year before
An RPI or something isn't gonna eat too much but I seed from my main PC which obviously I also use for gaming which is more power hungry
Shit me, didn't even notice. I guess they have limited bandwidth?

Yeah, it was probably used as damage control then kek

I don't really find that big of a deal 2bh though

user, why would you want to ban your /ptg/ brethren?

Do one of the following:
Wait for them to say something on the forums about it.

Or:

Talk to a staff member about it.

Thank you for keeping the Bittorrent community safer for everyone!

because he's sending me hook ass PMs because I called his bitch ass out in the forums

>I don't like the noise or heat
literally a free space heater & white noise generator.
what's not to like?

sounds hilarious, send screenshots

staff generally take abusive pms pretty seriously. Report it and have fun getting him btfo back to the pirate bay :^)

not really interested in being /marked/, friend!

darn! well staff can peep yo inbox, so if he blogs you some banworthy hook, make it happen.

Probably depends on climate where you live I guess. Where I am it's usually not cold enough that leaving the computer on all night wouldn't raise the temperature uncomfortably by morning, unless I also leave my window open or something. White noise isn't really required most of the time either.

I have left it on during exceptionally cold nights for that reason, but I don't generally feel the need as even with it off my room will fall to only around 65-ish by morning on a "cold" night for these parts, and I can also wake it back up from bed with the same voice command I use to turn my lights back on and unsilence my phone, so if I want to wait a few minutes in my blankets for my room to warm up a bit I can do so.