Another day wasted on Sup Forums when I could have been learning programming

>Another day wasted on Sup Forums when I could have been learning programming

Boo hoo

>another night wasted programming when I could have been having sex or at least having a blast with other interesting people

>another night wasted trying to get laid by a club slut and barely tolerating the multitude of dumb normies surrounding you

I'm still mad at myself

I do that too. I will spend entire days on Sup Forums. When will it end?

Wait until you get kicked out or until you lose every last bit of respect towards yourself and be forced to actually do something to survive/to stop feeling like a complete waste of space.

Or don't wait and do something right away.

kys

>Another day wasted when I could have died already
Doesn't change a thing. Never will.

>tfw made my first gui application in windows using C

Today was a good day

>Or don't wait and do something right away.

You're right. fuck this place

>mfw

Do something about it you fucking NEET. Download an ide, get started. It's fun. Don't be a biiiiiiitch.

It takes more than a day to learn. You won't learn it all in one sitting. So make that first sitting today! It doesn't matter if you come away with nothing to show for your actions; you have productivity and self-esteem to show for your actions. Literally nobody on Earth could programme their own operating system in one day.

>another night wasted having sex when I could have been shitposting on Sup Forums
I hate my life

How sad does your life have to be to post something like this?

t. fellow sadanon who's asking " how sad does your life have to be by replying to something like this?" and is about to pick his life up from Sup Forums. I hope I never come back and all of the
>good riddance
>go and stay go
>fuck you
>haha, saying goodbye to Sup Forums. sad.
and other hateful comments you guys will post never have to haunt me.

I hope I don't come back here.

>we do too!

>have a meaningful amount of work that I need to do
>spend the day on Sup Forums
I have a 5 page essay on database technology due in 20 hours. What do?

Start, but instead of writing proper shit, just write "faggot faggot faggot" over and over again, like you would here. It will feel unproductive, so you will write actual shit instead. Before you know it, you will be done, especially if
>font size = 72
which was going to be my next suggestion.

>font size = 72
Always surprised when people don't know about this simple life hack.

>Student On Sup Forums Completes Essay In Record Time With One Weird Trick!

The font size thing actually isn't a bad idea. Turn up the font size, just slightly, so they won't notice. Turn up the page margins just slightly. Turn up the character spacing just slightly. Turn up the line spacing just slightly. If you don't overdo it, they won't notice, and you've got yourself five pages.

This is why you should measure word count.

Yeah, but what do I write about? We have to pick 3 different database technologies and write about their history, the reason they were created, and the phase in overall database history that they fit into.

No, you've gotta do it only on punctuation, otherwise the reader would definitely know amidst a pile of 12pt TNR font papers. You can get an extra 7-13 line lengths out of this if you do it smart.

Would like to study there, the teachers here can recognize margins n spacing by eye by 1px.

A friend of mine on mech enginnering did that, got Fx for not meeting the cirteria.

>Yeah, but what do I write about?
If you don't actually know anything about databases, then you're fucked and should have been paying attention when they were teaching you.

>RDBMS
>Just putting paper in boxes
>Muh cloud

There; that's three database technologies. Now that I've done that step for you, you will probably feel your enthusiasm vanish even further, because now you feel like you have a way out. Now that I have offered you help, you will most likely resort to "hide under some coats and hope that somehow everything will work out" tactics. But that's okay, because you were never going to manage this shit anyway, so you can abandon it and use it as a learning experience to never, ever ask strangers for help in getting started. If you do, you lose all pride in the achievement and cannot continue because the potential emotional reward has vanished. I have learnt this, and now so have you.

WHY CAN'T I LEAVE THIS PLACE?

cause you wouldn't have anyone else to talk to and if you did you wouldn't be able to insult them without any consequences

Because you haven't installed Gentoo yet.

>RDBMS
>Muh cloud
Thanks bruh, that's literally all I needed. I was gonna write something about log/document collection tools anyway, but these two are good. RDBMS is broad and we covered it to death during lecture, but it only makes it easier to write about. Why so salty about how someone else wastes their time? Why feel the need to put them down? Why you so tsun-tsun, user-kun?

What's a good drug to take to ease the pain of studying? I have Hydrocodone.