Iphone 6s or SE?

Hello. Has anyone used the 6s or the SE? I prefer a long battery life and headphone jack so no 7 and although I prefer a small phone, I could go ahead with the 6s if there are benefits.

No android suggestions please, I want official security updates. Thanks!

6s has 3D touch, taptic engine, and Touch ID 2.0.

I'm not an LGBT faggot so I didn't own an iPhone.

I have a 5s, just installed iOS 10.2.1. I'd get SE over 6s even if I had extra money. The design is just too good.

Do you know about the battery life of the 6s? I read that the 3d touch is not something that is really useful. The 1st. touch ID is good enough, isn't it?

Like all iphones the battery will start out breddy good then later youll wonder why youre phones at 20% every time you look

I have a 6S.

The battery life is okay.
A usual workday for me consists of ~2 hours of 3G browsing/light gaming, ~2 hours of wifi browsing plus around a hour of listening to music, and I have around 25-30% at the end of the day.

Do you know how it compares to the SE, is the SE better?

For how long will the SE get updates? 5 years?

Thanks!

>For how long will the SE get updates?

At least as long as the 6s since they have the same processor.

I've had both, the battery life on the SE is phenominal. The 6S will last you a work day and need to be charged when you get home, the SE won't need to be charged again until halfway through the next day.

3D Touch is useless at best, just a gimmick which you might remember is on the phone now and again.

Sound quality on the SE is poorer than that of the 6S but you'd be hard pressed to notice unless you have very expensive IEMs.

The only downside to the SE is browsing the net can be annoying on such a small screen but it's still the one I'd go out and purchase again if I lost it today.

Nice information! Thanks a lot! Where can I find information about the difference in sound quality? I'm really into music quality...

Thanks!

Has any of you updated to 10.3 Beta yet? APFS is pretty amazing guys.

Apple does not guarantee security updates, their history on it is good but they could stop making updates today and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

im on an se. honestly, its a powerhouse. good fkn hardware, and its still the size of the 5, which imo is perfect. occassionally i find myself thinking about a bigger screen, but considering its a cell phone, im fine with it.

organizationally, the smaller ui. becomes a little cluttered, but im going to jailbreak it because i have a feeling you can do alot with this phone.

battery life can be a little shitty, but lower power mode works good.

best benefit is the size imo

I mean, they're both iPhones so they sound shit compared to a propper audio player, but they're acceptable for the daily commute.

On a subjective comparison the SE DAC sounds a little warmer and had a smaller sound stage.

Unrelated note, touch ID makes no real difference. Especially now they got rid of swipe to unlock. You only need to hold your finger down a fraction of a second longer.

>battery life can be a little shitty
The fuck do you do? Unless I use GPS it easy lasts two days.

The SE should have around 10% better battery life.

It should get updates up to and including iOS 13, therefore support will be dropped around Sep 2020.

Oh I was thinking until 2021 since it will be 5 years. Isn't it that the way Apple updates its phones? Also... Do you guys think there will be a version coming out this year with this size?

No, every phone gets 4 major iOS updates, eg. iPhone 5 started out with iOS 6, will get updated until iOS 10.x.

I doubt it.

>I prefer a long battery life

SE unless you want to look like an autistic mong

Autistic iToddler detected.

Huh?
I was implying phablets are for autistic mongs. Not my fault the SE is the only high end smartphone at a reasonable size.

I love SE.

>iShit
>high end

LMAO
M
A
O

>large phone
>autistic

user... Large phones are the norm now unless you're elderly and scared of change or autistic about your phone's screen size. I should know. I bought an SE explicitly because it was small.

Where do mactoddler manlets get the false impression that their or their fruity manlet toys are welcome much less belong on a technology board?