What is the best video editing software, and why?

What is the best video editing software, and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

mac-torrent-download.net/application/adobe/adobe-premiere-pro-cc-2017-11-0-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vegas

Might be best to ask in Sup Forums. Most faggots here are linux memesters. They will never see a real piece of software for the Enterprise in their life.

of the top three (final cut, avid, premiere) i like premiere the most because its interface is better than final cut's and isn't as complicated as avid's. it's also good that it integrates well with other adobe products, such as after effects, audition, photoshop

Almost everyone uses Premiere Pro, user

It's simple to use and has lots of potential to make shitty recordings look nice

And it's easy as fuck to crack and use for F R E E

Any of these available for linux?

I think the Adobe stuff is available for Linux, try googling that

I couldn't tell since I don't use linux

Yes. Windows. You reboot from linux and there you have it.

PS. Stop being a faggot. Linux Desktop is a cheap knock off.

BUT I HATE BOOTING INTO WINDOWS 7. LINUX MINT IS SO BASED!!!

if linux had a good video editor i'd use it, but as of now i'm sticking to os x

k-kdenlive isn't so bad, right??

In all seriousness, what's the benefit of one of these enterprise programs over something like Kdenlive? Aside from the crashing of course.

i guess the only problem for me is that kdenlive crashes. it overall doesn't feel stable, but is able to do basic editing. it's probably the best available for linux but it's not so reliable from my experience. there were a lot of bugs the last time i used it although maybe it has matured since

>normal person
Final Cut

>professional
Premiere

Why?

final cut x's ui is like imovie's. it's 'for beginners'
this doesn't mean that it's actually for beginners though. it is capable of doing what permiere can do, just in different ways

lwks is okay

That's how they are used, the reason probably boils down to functionality and accessibility.

Final Cut has the benefits of not only being simple but also going easy on the hardware and not needing some crazy workstation a normal person couldn't afford. Besides it's generally pretty good software and I know some pros who work with it.

Premiere is basically industry standard and shouldn't need more explanations.

I would say vegas, but premiere has an interface similar to after effects so it a better idea to use premiere.

Stop listening to neo/v/(g), DaVinci Resolve is the best video editor.

Edius

those are some big feet on >her

It does have some, you just have to get off your ass and look for them. There are plenty of Linux video editors out there that will satisfy the needs of most people.

>adobe anything being the industry standard
top smirk.
shitty tech upstarts revolving around youtube content is not "industry"

>Tfw fell for the powerdirector meme

It actually is REALLY fast at encoding, though.

i've searched, every one i've tried was buggy and unreliable

Two facts

>davinci > premiere
>pic related = a girl

>>pic related = a girl

prove it... if you know what I mean...

i still run a cracked version os CS6 on my macbook, can't be bothered to update

*of

you should update. the newer versions are actually faster

I use blender because it's available for Linux and it's been pretty good, a bit of a learning curve though

are there decent cracks of creative cloud for mac at this point? i checked around 2014 and it looked like more trouble than it was worth

mac-torrent-download.net/application/adobe/adobe-premiere-pro-cc-2017-11-0-2/
just follow the instructions

thanks mate

for simple shit, shotcut is good.