XBox One S

XBox One S

> Parcel was delivered in November for a neighbour, I knocked on multiple times but they never answered, and they never came for it. So, we finally opened it.. We haven't hooked it up, as we're trying to sell it, but I'm worried it's going to be blocked online.

Is there anyway we can find out if the console it's blocked online, without hooking it up and trying to register online?

Other urls found in this thread:

enforcement.xbox.com/home/consolecheck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

there's just no way for them to block it, there's no way whoever shipped it cared enough to keep track of the serial to forward it to microsoft to prevent it from going online

There's a console checker for Xbox 360, but I can't find one for Xbox One
enforcement.xbox.com/home/consolecheck

Give it back, Jamal.

That's what I'm hoping, but it's not cheap and no effort seems to have been made by the customer, courier or retailer to track this item down. Which makes me worry that the serial number associated with the order number will be flagged.

This, you can't be trying to hard to give it back.

I could keep it, but I'd rather have the money. Pic related

I tried multiple times before I opened the packaging, I could have rang the courier, but I'm lazy, and now that we've opened the package we're not sure what to do

Honestly just neck yourself OP.

I don't say that often but you're genuinely just a thieving low life and society doesn't need people like you.

ever thought of posting a note through the door?

"hey I have your parcel, come and collect it between X and Y time on Z date. thanks, user"

Give it back Trayvon

>Sup Forums

The name of the recipient is on the label. Contact them.

They don't know what the serial number is, so how are they going to block it? Hook that shit up and use it.

When you logon it reports the serial number to Microsoft. That's why if you go online with a pirated game they were able to reference it to a certain unit and block that unit from going back online.

But these people don't know the serial number to the unit they bought. I don't even know the serial number to my PS4 I bought. I guess I should know it, but point in case, you don't know your serial number unless you physically look on the unit itself and get it from the unit, and since they have not physically seen their unit, how do they know what their serial number is.

Far as Microsoft is concerned, for all they know you bought it and went online with it. There's no way for anyone to proove that's not your console.

If you went into someones house and stole it, then you'd have a reason for concern, because they could call Microsoft and the support at Microsoft would be able to reference the most used serial number on their account and place a block on that serial number.

Give it back, Tyrone.

So you haven't seen your neighbour leave their house for the last 3 months? Are they dead or what?

people like you is why we can't have nice thing you fucking piece of shit

Fucking niggers

keep the xbox for Halo and Rare replay

use kb+m online to make children cry for whatever popular online game is out now

Look up on how many laws you broke by stealing and opening your neighbor's package.

In what shitholes it's legal for a courier to leave parcel at the wrong address?

Give it back nigger.

And then kill yourself for being a low life thieving nigger. Or Mexican.

give it back antoine.

Do they sell the s controller separately?
I don't want a fucking dongle hooked in my pc 24/7

>didn't get a ps4 pro
retard

You go to jail where you belong.

Stop being a nigger and return the stolen goods.

Stealing is a crime, possessing goods someone else purchased isn't.

If the recipient isnt available to take the package, you actually have to return it to the sender. At no point because the recipient didn't pick it up does it become yours.

Give it back Jamal.

Possession is 9/10's the law. Stealing mail is also a Federal offense.

Nigger

I bought PS4 Pro the week they came out and it was pretty cool at first, but I quickly learned all I did was fall for the meme and went into buyers remorse. I haven't played it in over a month though, and I'm getting ready to sell it. Still have the original box and everything for it.

What courier delivered it? Depending on the courier, it is actually a federal crime to open someone elses mail/shipments. I think if it was UPS you're fine, but if it was FedEx or USPS I believe it's actually a federal crime.

cheap shot jamal

Op you're a fucking leech. You stole the fucking thing. Fucking thief. I hope you get what you deserve.

Its not next door, its a few doors down the street

sell it and get a ps4, the pro plays games worse than the original ps4 does because it forces 4k on everything.

United Kingdom, but they aren't supposed to do it.

UK not US

>parcel delivered for neighbor
>not just dumping it on their porch
You're an ass

Leave them a note saying you'll give it back for 75% of the price of a new one., so they don't just cut their losses and buy another.

Then when they pay, just give them the box but with a bunch of rocks in it.

I'm worry that the serial number associated with the order number will be flagged, by the retailer when the customer reported it as undelivered.

Parcels don't stay on your porch around here

That's a nice shithole you're living in

Then worst case scenario you'll be out nothing because you didn't pay for it.

Why do you care whether or not it's blocked if you're gonna sell it?

Former mining town in UK; poor white

I don't want it coming back to me

>I'm lazy

No, you are a nigger. What you did is called stealing and is something niggers do.

You are a fucking nigger. Return the goods to the sender.

>unnecessary tripfag

Filtered.

IS THAT A PS VITA

why are people still responding to this thread like its real?

Thank you, and besides these people are acting as if they've never broken a law

>So, we finally opened it
Fucking dirtbags.

Why the fuck would a postal service deliver a parcel to your neighbour?

I would sue the everliving shit out of them if they did that. It's entirely inappropriate.