Doesn't get much better than this

Doesn't get much better than this

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/181909486149
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>4:3

user, you seem to have posted the wrong photo.

> Falling for the "get good hardware for 2X the price" meme

Enjoy your good $400 phone, for the $800 you gave faggot

After 1:1, 3:2 objectively a very good aspect ratio.

A 1:1/3:2/4:3 display has more screen surface than a 16:9/16:10 display of the same diagonal size.

>$400 phone, for the $800T
The buttblasted faggot from yesterday "apple sux lmao" thread
Lel.

I admire your dedication though. It's like someone actually pays you to do this

>It's like someone actually pays you to do this
LOL THAT WOULD BE HILARIOUS!!! XD

Yes, you would know a lot about paying, wouldn't you?

I wish that flexscan wasn't 1,000 +.

Gaming KEKS will never know understand the power of square monitors.

You don’t see long lines for the latest Lenovo PC or LG Android phone. But take a quick peek on the internet and you’ll find plenty of people lining up to say how much they hate Apple.

how? where?
I want

>But take a quick peek on the internet and you’ll find plenty of people lining up to say how much they hate Apple.
Same old story for the last 3 millenias.

>I want
Prepare to shell out a metric shitton of cash then.

Always loved the diversity in this pic.

Enjoy sucking off Tim Cook, goy.

>cuck ass shit
also >lacie

Yeah, medical bullshit.

too bad no one else makes consumer 1:1 monitors.

I wouldn't mind one of these as a small auxiliary display. Basically just a iPad retina display in a plastic frame with a display port interface.

it has a 16:10 screen

it's not medical grade?

ebay.com/itm/181909486149
Already halfway done user.

Those aren't medical grade. Medical grade are like 7000.

Maybe in 2006

and this is why we cant have cheap healthcare

I really wish someone like BenQ or some other manufacturer would just make a flat-screen, 144hz/1ms response time, 4:3 monitor.

That's all I want. I just want a 4:3 monitor that matches my XL2411Z in performance, that isn't as heavy as shit.

RIP 4:3

RIP 16:10

just get a flat CRT. Mine can do 1080p at 96hz and its an old one from 2000. I just run it at 1600x1200 at 120hz since I can't hit 144hz unless I bring the resolution down bellow 720p. I'm sure some of the mid 2000 CRTs have no problem with that

... and a 21:9 will have exactly as much screen surface as two 5:4 displays. Been there, done that.

that bitch

Close, but no.

>I disagree with your personal experience
mmkay

I'm not disagreeing that it's quite similar to having dual 5:4 monitors, in fact I plan on getting a 21:9 monitor for the same purpose. But to say it's exactly the same is blatantly false. If that were the case the aspect ratio would be 5:2.

This is blatantly false, Lenovo threads are filled with contempt since they ruined the Thinkpad brand and had UEFI-level intrusions, and LG got tons of bad rep on Sup Forums after the G4 boot loop. You can keep living in this fantasy world where everyone is mean to Apple only, but it's just not true.

>t. mactoddler

I had a nice 19" CRT that could do 1280x1024 but only at 75Hz. And it was like $450 back in 2002

I think the high end trinitrons were like $300 back in 1999 and those were 1440p 75hz. Looks like you got ripped off.

But that's what I had....

I just googled the product code and sure enough they were $275 back then in 1999. I was able to overclock mine to 80hz, but its not really worth it so I stick with 75

Everyone's mean to Apple because they have no reason to be mean to Apple.

See: "Mactoddler"

I honestly dont remember what I paid. Maybe it was only $200.

It was nice, but started to flicker after a few years, and it had issues where it would slowly loose its boarders, or whatever its called, and have the image move slightly.

Remember Chromebook Pixel? Had a nice 3:2 screen. Sounds like the closest 1:1 you can buy these days.
Going pretty cheap. $350 new

>chromeos
>16gb storage
into the trash

Surfaces also have 3:2 screens

>replace SSD (which is also 64GB iirc)
>install a real OS
Wow, that sure was difficult.

so hyped for upcoming mac mini refresh

maybe it will get compact enough so you can shove it in your anus

>t. mactoddler

Its soldiered on. :P

So pop in an SD card.

>Mirror display
>Facing window

They'll find a way to ruin it even more than the 2014 model.

I'm very sad because mine diead a few weeks ago and im not willing to spend 300 eurinos for a shitty radeon HD6000 Apple Edition™, that was the comfiest pc ever, even more than my x230 with 20 series keyboard. :c

I sure hope you disabled Spotlight and deleted iTunes.

That display made me cream my pants. I'm going on ebay to check prices now.

>disabled Spotlight
But that's the best part about OS X.

Average price for an older iMac?

asking for reasons unknown

>I'm not willing to spend a small amount of money to fix an otherwise functional PC
What the fuck?

It's the worst part. It sends your searches back to daddy Applel. I've enabled root and deleted the entire Spotlight directory. Macs are shitty. I should've bought a Thinkpad.

>It's the worst part
Maybe privacy-wise. I'm talking functionality. If I disabled Spotlight OS X would simply become unusable.

How? You can still search your Mac for files in Finder and you can still search for Applications in Launchpad. I don't see what the big inconvenience is, other an extra click or two.

MOL isn't that great of a freight company, user. More like LOL.

Because I use spotlight for a dictionary, calculator, application launcher, web searches, finding files, etc.

Man is a 2008 version, at this point I save a little and buy a newer one.

A 2600 Pro would only be ~$75, 8800GS (best GPU you can get) would be around $150.

Gtfo shills

that is a pretty nice keyboard, i'll admit.

spends all money on apple products, too poor to buy decent speakers

>speaks in the third person, doesn't greentext
neo/g/

iMacs have quite the system given they're only rocking ~1" speakers. At least speaking from experience with my 2008 iMac. Sure the Apple Pro Speakers I've got lying around would do a better job but I'd need a special adapter, and honestly just don't care enough as the iMac is surprisingly more than sufficient.