enjoy your latte and artisinal code, the big kids are talking

oh the ironing

samefag

freetard

>posting in freetard central
>calling people freetards
wew lad

enjoy your botnet

freetards are literally the worst part of this sub, we should get rid of stallman in the sticky so they don't think they're welcome anymore

you are alone here with this views.

>freetards are literally the worst part of this sub
>the worst part of this sub
>this sub
>sub
You have to go back

>sub

How is Sublime bloated?

Are you fucking kidding?
Run sublime and vim, compare in top.

How is Sublime bloated? At least save that claim for Atom or something.

you're arguing with people who think CLI software from 30 years ago is not only still relevant, but superior
think about that before you waste your time

I would rather be a freetard than a slavetard. Take your proprietary shilling to reddit where it belongs.

Without freedom enthusiasts we'd be nothing more than r/gadgets: now with more benchmarks edition.

and with them your still that, only with a small bit of concentrated autism fighting for attention as well

>pacman -R vim
>pacman -Ss vim

and then install the one that isnt this bullshit fuck uganda even south africans hate the place and south africa is literally never wrong

Without that autism you wouldn't have any of your shitty gadgets or benchmarks or battlestations or anything.

How is this even relevant for any modern computer?

those are all bad threads though, we need desktop threads back

>waaah vim is indoctrinating me to support africans!
>sjwfox is forcing a liberal ideology down my throat!
You guys sound exactly like sjws, grow the fuck up, you bubble-wrapped retards.

Vin is for niggers

You wouldn't have good desktop threads either, you would see the same 3 stock win7 setups with rainmeter desktops over and over again.

rather that then freetards

Again, the opposite of a freetard is a slavetard. Please go to /r/gaming and be a slave with the rest of them.

No. He's not.

What you're looking for is called ex

>sub
Freetards are pretty bad but at least they're not redditors.

Ever tried opening a really large text file in Sublime? It takes forever. It's worthless for large log files, data analysis, and corpus work.

>sub

>sub
>>>/reddit/

>sub

newfag redditors please fuck off.

Do not put me in the crop.

smd

It's 2017. just use Neovim. It's 10x better than that cucked/blacked vim shit.

>sub
>freetards

Literally worse than Vim.
The only acceptable versions of Vi are Vi, Nvi, and vis.
Normally you should just be using acme, or sam. Or just plain ed.

>Literally worse than Vim.
explain. just spewing nonsense is not an argument.

I gave you 6 alternatives to that shit. Please fuck off.

>listing off other editors is an explanation
Here's what an explanation looks like:
Vim is full of unmaintainable legacy code which adds unnecessary bloat and isn't optimized for modern systems.
Now you try.

Neovim re-implements all that legacy code including all the useless bloat like a plugin installer, syntax highlighting engine, and a terminal emulator. Like seriously, its a text editor that you call from a terminal emulator. It doesn't need a built in terminal editor on top of that.

>plugin installer
It's 2017 gramps and most vim users use plugins.
>syntax highlighting
It's 2017 gramps, any text editor worth its salt needs this.
>terminal emulator
tmux/screen makes this useless, but if you don't want to install a separate program you don't have to now.
Though tmux is a necessity.

>It's 2017 gramps
>old is worse
not an argument. also
>brainlet who can't function without gay ass rainbows everywhere

#include me in the reddit screenshot

"shaking my dick"?

He obviously meant subchan, you fucking retard

So... board?

Humans morals are on the decline. SAD

#incude "user.h"

This desu senpaitachi

>old is worse is not an argument.
Good thing I didn't argue this.
Plugin support and syntax highlighting are features that people want and use, legacy C89 compatibility for dinosaur systems is not.
>gay ass rainbows everywhere
What gay ass rainbows? Did you forget to take your meds again gramps?

Please provide me with some plugins that do anything useful.
Its a text editor by the way, not a file manager, or a terminal emulator, or a compiler, or any dumb shit like that. All of that is handled by other tools

>his text editor isn't a lisp based operating system

fuck off neovim shill

neovim is to vim what libav/mplayer2 is to based ffmpeg/mplayer, aka shit

neovim is an aggressive "fork", that bring nothing new, is worse than vim in every way and relies on misinformation and shilling to hurt vim's reputation. neovim is a scam because it asks for donation to accelerate development by making vague promises of hiring dedicated developers (it never happened)

neovim sucks because it offers less feature than vim, relies on shitty external libraries and suffers from nih syndrome. it spreads lies on vim and bram, lies that were proven to be fake multiple lies, like telling that bram didn't treat them nice and he declined their shitty patches (which he did because they were shitty and he proceeded to implement those features in a good, sane, cross-platform way).

neovim is a piece of shit because it continues to spread lies misinformation and it is made for mac hipsters who believe that using a text editor with "true color" on an iterm makes them a hacker when in fact it makes them look even more stupid. based vim on the other hand has gvim which works in all operating systems (unlike the terminal only neovim) and it's superior in every way than vim because gvim users know that limiting themselves to an xterm doesn't make them a hacker.

fuck neovim and it's lies

Heres your (you).

spacemacs is better, anyway

You have to go back

To prove emacs is the best.