>Facebook
>Tumblr
>Reddit
>Pinterest
>Instagram
>wtf.jpg
>atleast default search engine is duckduckgo

The fuck is this shit?
Do the devs of Palemoon have no idea who their user base is?
I mean for fuck sake normie firefox doesn't have a start page filled with normie links.
Is this browser even Sup Forums approved or did i fall for a meme?

What about people who are Gen X, working in tech? There are plenty of 40 y/o who use facebook.

enjoy those late security patches

>I mean for fuck sake normie firefox doesn't have a start page filled with normie links.
Oh but it does

Post your OS so we know you're not memeing. You do have the latest security patches don't you?

>tumblr
>reddit

Those are relatively non-normie. Most people I talk to have no idea what reddit is.

Did you expect it to recommend you content from Sup Forums and TPB, faggot?

all those people besides the ones working in tech will most likely use chrome/firefox/edge

So is palemoon a meme browser?

Besides google?

>Those are relatively non-normie.
Those are literally full blown normie user

>post your OS
Are we not talking about browsers?

I think he's going to go with the "if you aren't on Windows 10 you have an insecure OS" because he bought into Microsoft's FUD (which is completely ridiculous when you consider the fact that Microsoft is under contract with thousands of businesses to continue supplying timely security updates to Win7 until 2020)

>So is palemoon a meme browser?

All forks are

If you want security why would you use Windows? They have the most exploits and are targeted the most.

You can't complain about security patches if you're using an insecure distro, or old OS.

t. linux mint user

Cant find that anywhere user. What do?

>t. linux mint user
lol

And yes, you should worry about security patches on any OS.

>duckduckgo
you know thats made by a corporate jew right?

And google isn't that and worse?

Eh, might as well ask here.

I'm about to give up on Iridium. The privacy features are nice and it is less of a memory whore than Chrome but it just breaks too many fucking sites I can barely use anything that isn't Facebook, Youtube and Sup Forums, I can't even shop online properly for fuck's sake.

Is there any Chromium fork that just works? I already tried JUSTFox and its variantes like Meme Moon, they don't really hold up or perhaps my machine is just too shit to take advantage of them. Either way, I just want to browse the internet in peace but I don't want to go back to fucking Chrome.

this browser still uses hardware acceleration even if I disable it
fuck it

ungoogled-chromium
As a Pale Moon contributor, what issues where you experiencing?

nobody said it wasnt

It's slow compared to even regular Firefox without the horrible Australis theme and the settings aren't responsive at all (sometimes it randomly decided not to save them for example), also it didn't really reduce resource usage. Bear in mind I post off an almost 6 years old laptop, so like I said it could be my computer is borderline obsolete.