Sup Forumsentlemen, is there any non-bait way to obtain spotify premium for free?

Sup Forumsentlemen, is there any non-bait way to obtain spotify premium for free?

bump

Need for my girlfriend

>Need for my girlfriend

well then have your girlfriend ask the question, not you.

Free as in freedom? You are free to pay for it.

Fuck you.

No.

Download a hacked apk. Google is your friend.

>t. spotify ceo

I edit my host file to block many things, one of which includes spotify's ad servers. I have spotify free and i have yet to see or hear an ad with the windows client.

Install gentoo.

She have iPhone so do I.

Pay $0.99 for 3 months during the promotion a couple weeks ago you slow ass nigga lmao

Then your fucked then. Enjoy your walled garden.

Find a friend with an empty spot on their family plan

Kill yourself, you dumb fucking shit stain.

ahahahahahaha get fucked loser. Serves you right.

It's like a tenner a month, just pay for it.

Install Ubuntu

Send me money
I'll pay it for you

You seriously cant afford $10 a month? Isnt it like 5 for a student?

I have the hacked APK for android and that's great and all, however I've never heard of a modded desktop client.

If this exists and if anyone could point me in the direction of where to look that would be great.

You realize that's a lot of money right?

EZBlocker on PC

No it isn't, you retarded faggot.

> Record companies finally find a non-kike way to deliver music to users
> HEY GUYZ I WANNA PIRATE SPOTFY MY MOMMY WONT LET ME USE HER CREDIT CARD WHAT A BITCH
Consider buying a gun and shooting yourself with it instead

Then do you mind handing over $5 to me?

Spotylife for iOS
It gives you unlimited streaming, no ads and extreme quality. Only thing it lacks are offline playback, which you really can't get unless you pay

Jailbreak it then, or stop using that shit

>premium
not using webbrowser + ublock origin so you don´t get the ads

This. Their answer to piracy was to provide a competing service that reaches a middle ground for all parties involved, and fuckers still want it for free.

Of course I don't mind, as long as you provide me a decent service (the way spotify does).

Just stop it. You're embarrassing yourself.

>Buy an IPhone
>couldn't afford 10 fucking dollar per month
Apple user is a total faggot

fuck her tight warm pussy

why would you ever want to use proprietary services ?

ok

how can you not afford £10 a month, kek - anyway you can simulate most paid features for free on a network you own via pi-hole, or get your girlfriend to root her phone and block adverts on it

Buy spotify family with friends, split 6 accounts which is 2.5$ a month

Ask your friends to share their account.

Or use the chinese knockoff. Or simply download your music like a non idiot.

If you don't have audio autism, just use Spotify free with Ezblocker if you're on desktop

use the web version with ublock origin.

>buys a $700 phone
>$10 is a lot of money

Kill yourself.

Seize the means of mass reproductions!

Ask her boyfriend to buy it for her.

Like most "music screaming" dis-services, Spotify is based on proprietary malware (DRM and snooping). Recently it demanded users submit to increased snooping, and some are starting to realize that it is nasty.

However, it was nasty all along. Any "service" that is based on not letting people have their own copies is a scheme to subjugate people. Once you submit, they are always ready to use that leverage to subjugate you more.

This article shows the twisted ways that they present snooping as a way to serve users better — never mind whether they want that. This is a typical example of the attitude of the proprietary software industry towards those they have subjugated.

Out, out, damned Spotify!

Some people earn money which is not in required currency. For physical things it's easy: you go to bank or exchange and you give your 1000 din and she gives you 8 dollars.
For digital thing is another story...

People at spotify are very smart and they can easily bypass adblockers. So...
>mfw

>apple
why not Applel