Gentoo and all derivatives

literally any os, it's almost like Sup Forums is not a person/hivemind

Mizuki Usami

Reported for sauceposting.

ubuntu

Windows 10

Gentoo

Windows 10

This. After using almost exclusively arch for 2 years Ubuntu and unity were very refreshing.

Debian Sid.

What distros do people say bad things about?

The only serious criticism of a mainstream distribution that I've actually heard about is about Mint's lax attitude towards security.

elementaryOS

Ubuntu. I've got shit to do.

>Mint
so fucking clean and organized and no bullshit.

Arch

Archlinux is very good
Installing it allows you to understand how Linux works

what was refreshing about it? switching DE?

MacOS
Set up a Thinkpad hackintosh and, aside from the wifi not working (I have to buy a compatible pcie card, I use a USB dongle for now), it's perfect.

Her name is Kevin Sulos

Arch desu

That's my favorite meme

Yeah elementary. I found it looks super fucking clean, uses apt-get so I didn't need to learn a new package manager; I just love it. The only time I ran into issues with the OS was when I was doing LFS inside a VM and kept pausing and resuming; eventually it got the shits with that and gave me fucking weird errors. After a reboot it sorted itself out tho

This is why Gentoo exists. Literally no reason for Arch to exist. (Also, NSA/systemd)

the only reason i don't like arch. Fuck i wish i never got rid of Funtoo.

It just werks.

fedora

>b-but the name guys!

>install Xubuntu
>it just werks
>lightweight DE
>utilize vastness of Ubuntu repos
>super comfy, peace of mind
>reaching enlightenment soon

the name should fit Sup Forums's taste, I don't see the issue

Arch Linux

Now if compton actually fixes screen-tearing in streaming video(flash/html5), I'd go back to it.
After using Unity and kubuntu that shit drives me batshit insane.

> OpenSuse Tumbleweed
I can't understand why Sup Forums always shit talk about it. YaST is the comfiest.

Motherfuckin' Ubuntu

(using it with LXDE tho, Unity can go fug itself)

use compiz with xfce. You get xfce layout and unity-tier vsync. Still i think unity vsync is shitty compared to new gnome.

not him but last time i used compiz with xfce it was a bastard. not worth the effort.

it is pain in the ass to configure ,but once you do it you can save the configuration file and use it from there. Its maybe 15-30 minutes of configuration if you have no idea what you are doing, imo worth it on the long run.

It is fuckin arch man

Windows 10

>Kevin
>Not using Solus

am i being trolled?

the people that take issue with the name tend to be the legitimate self-concious fedora wearing neckbeards

that's not to say fedora can't be cringe inducing, they did have this photo prominently displayed on the fedora homepage for several months during the fedora 20-21 ish release era, it has since been delegated to a subpage (but you'll still likely see it when trying to download it)

Ubuntu on WSL is super comfy.