It's a gamer-pretends-to-be-a-structural-engineer-to-justify-his-windows-installation episode

>it's a gamer-pretends-to-be-a-structural-engineer-to-justify-his-windows-installation episode

>This much projection
>This much autism
Mommy and daddy need to change your diapers again

dumb anime poster

kek

funnily enough i only run games in linux, but have an installation of windows for solidworks
i use it for mechanical engineering though, not structural

What's wrong with using gaming to justify a windows installation?

>projecting this hard
Have a (You)

This is why me and Yu haven't been on speaking terms lately. I would leave if it wasn't for Ai.

You clearly did not try to deploy Windows XP Embedded or Windows CE before.

stop posting

Plz return to your children cartoon containment board Sup Forums.

literally nothing but people on Sup Forums like to troll gamers by saying that video games are for children

You could use KVM and qemu GPU pass through, and run win10 as a VM off a separate ssd for 95% native performance.

Then you're still running Windows

Honest question: Why do you guys give a shit about what OSs people use, aside from baiting and trolling?

its very sad that you actually waste your life thinking about this type of shit.

seek professional help

member when this board was affectionately known as techloli/g/? I member.

Or just don't do extra work and use it out of the box.

>its a linux NEET who spends his entire day fiddling with arch and jerking off to chinese cartoons somehow feels superior to other people because they use windows

Honestly with the Ubuntu bash on w10 these days I don't have a reason to dual boot anymore.

>being this mad

No you don't

Solidworks doesn't run on Linux with wine user

vm's exist for a reason

implying any of you use LInux as only OS

>Solidworks doesn't run on anything
Fixd. Shit crashes so often on windows you'd think it was maintained by Sup Forumsentoomen