I added experimental inline image support to Uriel for TempleOS, pushing to Github soon

I added experimental inline image support to Uriel for TempleOS, pushing to Github soon

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/minexew/Shrine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VESA_BIOS_Extensions
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You're doing God's work, boy.

Fuck off, faggot! Nobody wants that shitty OS.

Text isn't wrapping the images

Also, glad to hear templeOS has internet now

CIA, please leave
Don't you have some governments to overthrow or innocent people to torture?

I added exceptional* inline image support
FTFY
Gods work.
CIA nigger

Is that a complaint? Are you saying God is slacking off?

Is it possible to make TempleOS support more colors? Like at least 256.

>Text isn't wrapping the images

I'm probably going to add document re-flow later today

You don't need more than 16 colors.
You aren't CIA nigger, are you?

>needs to be run in a vm for (((((networking)))))
it's trash, at least code something that can be run on bare metal

please sift through the hundreds upon hundreds of livestreams on his youtube to find the introductory videos where he explains why he cannot do this, and then fuck off

stay mad and stop claiming it has actual network support when it's just a shitty wget proxy

You could do a SLIP/PPP client if you wanted to re-implement TCP/IP inside TempleOS, that's outside my use case as I'm only interested in web browsing, file transfer & IRC, and sharing hymns via the Internet.

minexew is doing sockets with his TempleOS distro Shrine, maybe he'll add it one day?

i dont think god approves of this

>traditional unix shell

this is retarded because it totally misses the point of a monolithic single userspace

whenever I use emacs and have to deal with unix shit my first thought isnt "wow emacs should have better shell support" its "wow unix is really old and sucks"

Not that poster, but interested in why networking cannot be added to TempleOS

Think about what the purpose of TempleOS is.

FSB nigger

Nice Shrine!

i wasnt talking about the networking, which is pretty stupid to have considering everything is running in ring 0. i was talking about the inability to be installed on bare metal because of the incompatibilities with all the sorts of hardware. it can be installed on bare metal though if you have suitable hardware. i think one guy on this board installed it on his thinkpad.

A couple more weeks of work on Gods Temple could make this my daily driver!

TempleOS is insanely programmable.

where's the github link faggot

>still less functional than Emacs

>Is it possible to make TempleOS support more colors? Like at least 256
You could easily add support for 16 million colors (the whole 24-bit RGB):
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/VESA_BIOS_Extensions

There wouldn't be any GPU acceleration, which isn't a big deal for a hobby OS, and I'm not sure if high resolution like 1080p is supported through this VESA standard thing.

>CIA nigger

>why networking cannot be added to TempleOS

Well, someone has already added networking to TempleOS, so it's obviously possible to do:

>God said 640x480 16 color graphics is a covenant like circumcision. Children
will do offerings. Think of 16 colors like the Simpson's cartoons. In the
future, even if one GPU were universal, we would keep 640x480 16 color and not
use GPU acceleration. Graphics operations should be transparent, not hidden in a GPU

CIA nigger detected

I'm pretty sure the serial code does work on bare metal. You would still need it connected to something else to make the web requests.

Does the external proxy also do the html/images -> Doldoc conversion?

This is still a proxy, just on a lower (socket) level

The guy did say he'd like to add support for some actual network cards, getting ethernet is apparently not the biggest issue, but rather implementing IP ARP DHCP DNS TCP UDP...

pretty sure it just means you can type commands without parentheses and quotes and semicolons