Is it botnet?

Is it botnet?

Apple was first with spying.

They don't even allow you to upload mp3s to your phone. Make a guess. They invented botnet.

>Apple
>not botnet

In the literal sense?
No.
By Sup Forums standards?
Yes.

But unlike Windows 10, you can actually disable most of the offending features.
It is what it is.

>unlike Windows 10,

> what is shutup10?
> what is blackbird?

Yes you can. There are a million things about macOS to criticize, why do you feel the need to make shit up?

>what is shutup10?
>what is blackbird?

Third-party solutions.
Has nothing to do with whether Windows 10 is botnet or not.
There are solutions like LittleSnitch for macOS that can rid of botnets as well.

Is Blackbird better?

> iphone

> allowing uploads from any OS

It looks scary shady. I accidentally run it. It turns out it seems safe.

It doesn't even remove things like windows update so it's ok.

I also have run it and am worried it adds its own botnet. Is there no way to be sure?

I don't think it does. It spams a lot of domains into the etc/hosts file and it gives the impression it might be spamming (I accidentally run it because the verbose option -v runs automatically). It seems to have a community of anonymous users already so it seems relatively since nobody accused them of anything yet.

The only real problem with those things appears to be when something might require what you disabled and you might have to google how to enable it back.

Thanks, looking forward to version 1.0!

Yeah, and I'm pretty sure using it makes you a homosexual.

>Is there any way to be sure
READ THE SOURCE CODE RETARD

>> iphone
>> allowing uploads from any OS
Easily done.
Trivial.

Yes

It's proprietary software so noone knows.

There are backdoors every fucking where.

It's a great OS, it does have those. Botnet shouldn't be the reason to switch from 10 to macOS. Windows anything has it. macOS has it. Use what you want. It's not gonna make a difference, because your personal info is already being sold anyways.

>what are backdoors

>Getting outsmarted by pajeet developers