Professor asks which website to do a DNS lookup on

> Professor asks which website to do a DNS lookup on
> autistic neckbeard named Brian King screams Sup Forums from the back of the classroom
Fuck you Brian sincerely everyone in the world you annoying pretentious piece of shit

Pic related it's a neck beard at UIC

Wow great blog where do i subscribe.

>saged
It's spelled "sageta," as "sage" refers to "下げる" (sageru), which is Japanese for "to lower." The past tense form of this word is "下げた." It does not refer to the plant, as many people still seem to think. Just remember that this is an anime website, and you should remember the rest.

Wow great job posting wikipedia u fagit lol go outside once and a while and realize that you AREN'T JAPENESE ROFL.

N-no bully pls...

get rekt kid.

B-bullying is against the r-rules, a-user-kun...

can confirm OPs post. Brian is an autist that brags about his intelligence to people who don't care. very cringey. Wears ripped dad jeans and always try to ask the professor intelligent sounding questions, when he just tries to reword the concept a professor went over.

thanks for your valuable input op

when you do not have the expectation or assumption that cs students are not inherently socially inept aspies then you are the aspie

We're all nipon on 4chin. Get used to it cunt.

is the cs program at UIC any good? Trying to decide where to go.

Go suck a fuck

N-no...

I didn't say you had a choice
*unzips dick*

HOLY SHIT A THREAD ABOUT CS GANDALF ON Sup Forums

yes you get to bathe in the bodily juices of Gandalf the great Autism sage

its honestly not that bad imo, a large portion of the CS profs are pretty good if you really care to learn the material
price isn't too terrible either
go to CC for the gen eds tho for the love of god, liberal arts there is insufferable

Do you known the twins studying CE and EE?

no

Thats not a neckbeard. Thats a fucking greybeard. You will never be the fraction of a man that he is OP.

This Brian kid sounds pretty edgy though.

>CS Gandalf

Where can one learn more about this enitity

He did his Bachelors in 2 years by taking 27 credits a semester and then even more credits at other universities. He then followed up by doing a Masters in 1. Now he is in his Ph.D. program where he is reportedly chilling a bit. This guy unironically wears shorts in winter every damn day and carries around a fucking jug of bix nood kool aid or maybe its piss everywhere he goes

holy fuck I had him as a TA for 341 and I knew he was intelligent but I never knew he was God tier. I need to suck this man's cock in hopes of acquiring a fraction of his godly aura. I should have known when I saw him majestically devouring an ice cream in the middle of a blizzard without a coat.

holy crap that's my senpai from UIC! been out of there since 2012 :/

What a sorry looking specimen. I'd probably kill him with 1 hit.

The elder god is still there as of 2017.
His beard is so long he has to levitate so it doesnt touch the ground

people who are that smart, usually get locked up in a padded cell because they are a threat to the System.