Sup Forumsuts

Gutsu thread

New pic edition, resized to not be retarded

>last pic had a little bit of orange in the background to provide contrast
>this pic has maximum comfy contrast orange with nice highlights
have you been taking more pictures cause this is a big improvement

no more zip tied gpu fans i fixed the original fans

Recently upgraded case and cleaned the wiring up.

Makes me wish I could take better pictures. Looks great and obviously performs great 10/10

My last cpu was a xeon pulled from a junked workstation. Lasted me about 7 years before I got tired of the low clock speed. I do miss being different.

sup Sup Forumsents

gotta admit i miss the creepy dolls

i like it better now/10

Nice build! I like those AIO look!!
got any pic without side panel?
straigt angle? 9/10

Thanks friendo. Will probably replace the two exhaust fans with something white/black or [spoiler]rgb[/spoiler]. Overall pretty satisfied with how it turned out.

I like the extensions/wires.

yup
Thanks, I like the white black and red look instead of the standard black and red everyone goes for
Creepy doll is kill, burned in a hobo fire

>INB4 sticker on SLI bridge, old photo from when I first set up the build. Hence the bubbles.

The new picture is nice. One day I'd like to have you edit my Speccy like that if you wouldn't mind, to transparent.

Interesting.

Standard gaymen, not bad.

Always like this one.

Wouldn't mind it at all, post the speccy and I'd be glad to do it

Sweet man. I love how you do it. Once my new case comes in, I want to add mine in similarly to yours.

Here ya go

Fuckin' tight. Thanks a bunch.

No prob

I have a case with a horizontally aligned motherboard.

>can't make picture from the left, because all you see is the graphics card
>can't make a picture from the right, because all you see is the heatsink.
>can't make a picture from the top/front, because all you see is fans

How am I supposed to take a Sup Forumsuts pic?

take 3 then.

Four different pictures in a 2x2 format like I originally did but didn't need to

wtf is even happening?

your radiator is inside the case, its either blowing that air in, or out. both of which are bad ideas

Do you guys enjoy having your pcie getting fucked up or warping the gpu?

Yes
Much more than using mismatched GPUs and sucking air off of my desk

then fans
>turns on pc
>it flies away

>sideways HDDs

but user won't the fans have to work harder to push the air up as apposed to the side

kek

Hot air rises, so it's only natural to have the fans exhaust upwards.

LMAO at all of your gaymur builds

Those builds do far more than just gaming, stranger.

>optical drive
>no ssd

Is this 2005?

Fuck Corsair this was an awful idea

Only a week of use and the dust on the filter is remarkably emphasized by the RGB fans

>cable management
no one is ever going to look inside your computer except you. What is the point?

FT02 motherfucker. Best case

I can't post my guts, out of shame. I just stuffed an RX470 into an Antec 200 with a non-modular power supply.

>Spent all your money on the case, can't afford a GPU or a CPU cooler
Top fucking kek

Oh the GPU is sideways

Please kill me

What's the build for user? What are those Mushkin things? SSDs? And I didn't even know Mushkin made power supplies.

Side note, those Silverstone cases always looked cool but their wire management is like non existent.

Hence why you don't buy the RGB series
Neatness, less dust bunnies, less air turbulence, easier to work in when needed, etc

>Trying to bait this hard when my GPU's are clearly straight.

gr8 b8 m8

You are a colossal fucking retard. Kill yourself.

Your radiator is on wrong you fuck

Yes I did. And I'm glad I did because I bought that case 7 years ago, and its on my 3rd PC build.
Aftermarket coolers are for faggets. The stock one is fine, and not even the loudest fan.
It blows hot air straight up outside the case, what is the problem here?

>easier to work in when needed
Bullshit. You have to cut the cable ties every time you need to change something on the cable arrangement.

Actually such a moron.
>Spent $250 on a case.

>single stick of ram
>no cpu cooler

Such a waste of money, could have put that into such a better-performing computer

Also, the FT02 is alright. Great air cooling, but, the fact that the top is plastic and doesn't match the aluminum well, nor does the steel side panels, really irks me. The drive cage should also be removable for watercooling. As well as quad 120mm mounts on the bottom, since the actual air opening under the 180mm fans aren't really much larger than a 120mm radiator.

Its an Opteron build.

Mushkin makes some good SSDs

Wire mangement in that case is fine. There is a inch of tucking space behidn the mobo panel

>Using cable ties
Found your problem, velcro case straps are the only way to go for cabled behind the mobo, everything else doesn't need to be tied

Sorry your PC is a messy pile of shit

>I like using the sort of cable ties that build up static electricity
Genius!

>he uses the velcro from the shoes his mommy buys him at Stride Rite for his gaymer pc

nigger, its half built at this point. Do I have to spell everything out for you?

A. Its not a single stick, its 3x sticks of triple channel at 6GB
B. After market CPU coolers are for faggets. stock works perfectly fine, and is quieter than any other fan I have

What's wrong about it?

are you mental?

>i use nigger to sound cool
Why are you even here, faggot?

>Velcro cable ties attached to grounded PC case building up static
Ok underage

Nothing. Disregard idiots.

I don't see anything wrong.

Stock coolers are for poorfags.

That's actually better, technically. Not only is the inlets at the top, like they should be (though for AIO's it's not a huge concern) but it's getting the freshest air.

His set up is fine.

Its an old case design, not really meant for water cooling honestly.

I have no issues with non-matching metal.

Pretty much.

Explain to me why I should spend $40+ on an aftermarket cooler on a PC I dont intend to OC, or one that doesnt have a fucking gay ass window?

its installed the same as the official render

>"$40+"
Plenty of much better, quieter, options for much cheaper.

In my room you could often see the mismatching. The case is showing it's age is all. An FT02_2 or something of the sorts, perhaps fixing what I mentioned before, and maybe reverting to just one or two 5.25" bays, would be quite a nice option. Or they could even follow the tempered glass meme if they wanted, but, Silverstone seems to be the only manufacturer not doing it.

Do those fans suck in, or blow out?

>quieter, options for much cheaper.
I cant hear the CPU fan over the hum of my 4x HDs, or the louder GPU fan.

my buddy bought the same case at the same time as I did, and another 3 years later. aside from a few small differences they are identical in material.

They're likely pulling air in, and the case fans exhausting the hot air in the case.

I had an FT02 () for a long time. I switched to an In Win 901, which was much better quality interior and exterior, and looked better. I then switched to an NCase M1 (). I then switched to a Phanteks Evolv ATX TG. (, )

All of these cases were significantly cheaper, and much better quality, aethetic, and had relatively good performance. While all also being easier to handle/work with, with the exception of the 901's rear I/O panel, which was slightly more cumbersome than the FT02 thanks to the 901's screw design. If they updated the FT02 like I said I'd like it to be, I'd consider switching back. But my next case will be a Lian Li, as I miss the feel of the NCase but need/want a larger chassis for my E-ATX board.

R8?

Bet it's chilly/10.

It can be cold sometimes

this is retarded. radiator air should always blow out.

at least its maintaining positive air pressure

I'm the type of person that spends good money on a case, and keeps it for a decade.

I'm sure there are better cases our right now, but the FT02 serves me well.
Its fucking quiet a shit, has built in sound insulation all over.

Built quality is honestly irrelevant, something you only deal when you assemble the thing.

Are there better cases than mine, sure. But I have no reason to switch. The FT looks good, has excellent cooling, is quiet, and looks good. Did I mention that its quiet, and looks good? Cause those are the 98% factors in a case for me. I'm not a window fag, so I dont care whats inside. I do good wire management regardless.

Tried it with literal opposite flow and its the same. Actually a few degrees warmer under load. Care to explain your reasoning?

A lot of this depends on a ton of reasons.
main two reasons. You are warming up your intake air, and lowering your radiators cooling potential as its being kept inside a warm PC case.
As far as trying to maintain positive air pressure, its mainly about keeping shit clean. If its negative, dust gets sucked in through every single crevices, and crack. If its positive, dust only collects at the fans, easier to clean.

Other poster doesn't know what he's talking about. There are pros and cons to both, and it also depends what all you're cooling with the radiator.

If:
-You're only cooling the CPU with the radiator, then go ahead and use it as an intake so it gets the coolest air. It won't raise case temps by that much.

-You're only cooling the GPU with the radiator, you're generally better off setting it as exhaust, since GPUs dump 2-3x the amount of heat as a CPU, and it will feed warm air into the CPU cooler and case temps will be higher.

-Both CPU and GPU are cooled by a radiator, exhaust is better here. The CPU and GPU will be dumping all their heat through the rad, so with the rad as exhaust case temps will be marginally higher than ambient.

Finally someone else who knows their shit.

tl;dr:
There's nothing wrong with user's cooling in regards to airflow.

>>witcher 3 at consistent 60 fps 4k freesync no stuttering or weird graphical shit
witness these AMD crossfire gainz over a GTX 1080 for less cost

different testing yields different results. tech youtubers all had different results too. my result was a better overall CPU temp (). I have 2 cards so exhausted radiator would prob fuck with the overclock on my CPU because it's only getting hot air

>4k 60fps
>witcher 3
If those are 480s, bullshit
Maybe on medium settings

Those look like Fury though.

no, those look like Sapphire Nitro+ RX 480

are you retarded? open your eyes before posting

Isometric view

I like big sinks, and I cannot lie. You other gentoomen can't deny, that when a rig rolls in, in an itty bitty case and a huge sink in your face, you get sprung.

Gotta upgrade the 970 when the 1080ti comes out

please tell me that they arent idle temps

I second this

Actually nevermind the kabylake temps make sense because kabylake is a housefire

Sure. What's your plan on seeing through the case frame?

>ASUS mobo 63c
>kabylake
>970
Holy shit you built a bomb

Nitro 480's have the fins oriented the other way