Neighbor stealing my cable

So a few weeks ago I started noticing that my internet often stops and after it was down for two days in a row I called the technician from the cable company. He noticed that someone attached a cheap Chinese splitter on my cable outside my apartment and is stealing my cable so he cut the thing off.

Only one fucking day after the fixed it this mother fucker of a neighbor puts another splitter and my internet dies again, so again, I call the company. This time they cut the cable, rewire everything and put special connectors that cannot be removed with regular tools, they place the cables back in to the wall and seal everything. They also said that inspection will be here in a day or two to see who is doing that
>great, problem solved ?
>nope

One week after, no inspection came, but the fucking faggot neighbor takes the seal of the wall, cuts all the cables(and the connectors) and rewires the entire thing again with a fucking splitter coming out of my cable. Not only that, this time it's a four way cheap splitter with four cables connected to it.

What to do ? Do i just call the cable company again so that they could fix the shit again only for the neighbor to come up with a better way to steal the cable ? I want to fuck his shit up somehow, should I run high voltage trough the cable and fry his equipment on the other side ?
>Need suggestions

Other urls found in this thread:

fiftythree.org/etherkiller/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I know he isn't stealing my internet , it's impossible when I have the modem box. He is stealing TV signal for three TV's (or possibly three neighbors together are stealing the thing). But when three of them are stealing the internet signal is so weak that it basically dies

get photevidence, the company surely has records of the incident.
sue his ass.

call the cops dummy. shit.

Invest in a camera, electrifying the coax could be all kinds of legal problems, maybe you can broadcast hentai and jumpscares through his coax

Poop through his letterbox

I live in a second world country, cops are shit here. And suing doesn't work like in U.S. My granddads neighbor claimed that half of my granddads backyard is his and sued him, the process lasted 9 years after which my grandpa proved the land was his. I live in a shithole
>no need to worry about legality
>can do whatever the fuck I want to him

just beat his fucking ass then take some leftover coax cable and strangle the motherfucker

That's an intersting idea, I could use HDMI to coax adapter and stream some shit on his TV, but the problem is that he would obviously see cables running into my apartment from the box

don't remove the splitter just pull out a cable or some shit so the neighbour comes back then shove a knife into his back

how does he even get access to the cable?

The only thing protecting the cables is a sheet of metal with four nails ... Check the picture above

Do you know who's fucking with it, or not? And if not, is there any way to follow the cables and find out?

this.
nothing is stopping you from stabbing him.
if your country is as bad as you say, they won't know it was you.

>unplug
>dress nice and warm
>wait there
>stab

If that pic is from the actual splitter and the cables going to your neighbours houses just grab the cables, pull as much as you can and then cut it as deep as you can inside the wall, take the splitter and then push again whatever minimal excess cable was left over into the wall again. Leave everything like nobody was there.
If he wants to reconnect the cable he will have to run down cable from his home to that place again. A pain in the ass and probably the fucking nigger won't do it because it's too much effort.

Just move from the ghetto.

Like God damn dude.

Fry his shit and keep doing it until he stops.

Actually I know where one cable leads, since the number of the apartment is written on it with pen it's the apartment across me, but the other two are a mystery

Apply high voltage to the coax.

This. Fight fire with fire.

At some point one of you will give.

That's actually pretty good, I wanted to cut the cables anyway, but you're right if you cut it deep enough and shove it into the whole the faggot will have a hard time fixing the shit and he probably won't do it again
And yea, that's the real picture outside my apt

Break in when he's not home and smash his TV. He won't steal your cable if he has nothing on which to watch it.

Sounds risky, might his neighbour not just take revenge by doing the same thing?

Block all the devices that aren't yours and then report it to the police

I was thinking that, but just gotta find a way to apply high voltage. That would probably fry the first thing connect to coax.
>worst case = fries the amplifier
>best case = fries his TV

>take out renters insurance
>wait a few months
>lock them all inside and burn the motherfucker down
>collect money

Use a car jumper

I already did that
>read the original post
The police never came, and the nigger rewired the thing again

Pretty much anything to mess with him in a damaging way is risky in this case, even cutting the cords deeper inside the wall.

You could try covering the wires with a pipe then put stickers on it that's say gas line

If he's sneaky, he might have a surge protector on the cables, but I doubt it.

Why, I get that frying his shit up would be dangerous, but cutting the wires ? That shithead is stealing the TV I am paying

I'm pretty sure he would notice a gas line suddenly apppearing since that would be his fourth time messing with the cables

Install a webcam where he splits the wires. Next time he shows up: smile! You're on Gameboy camera!

nothing a crowbar to the skull wont fix, kill his ass

frying his shit would make him not want to risk connecting to your cable again. you can do this after you have ordered protection for your own devices. dont bother with the internet boxes, they dont like them

Why can't you just stop being a pussy and go confront him? You don't even have to do anything edgy, just tell him to fucking back off before you harm him. Make sure you intimidate him with some kind of blunt weapon and yelling.

No man, I know who is stealing the internet, the apartment numbers are written on the cables. I already called the inspection but this seems to be common thing in ShitLandSerbia and they seem not to care

High voltage

Fry his devices :)

or just use some weird ass screw that he doesnt have a driver for

He might cut your cables too. Of course frying his stuff is way more dangerous, but damaging the cable inside the house also may infuriate him, especially if it's high effort to repair.

Order a Chinese security cam, 720p 30fps
Blackmail him with the footage. If the law won't do anything, shame him into becoming a decent human bean

what country do you live in?

nothing fancy like thsi is needed, hooking up the power line to it for 60 seconds or so should do, then jsut put everything back the way it was

Did that
>read the original post
He just cut the cables right before the "weird conncetor he doesn't have a screw for" and attached regular connectors

This. Stop being a pussy OP.

Go and steal your cable back, and do a ten times worse hack job with even cheaper splitters and couplers made from coat hangers and duct tape

>Balkans
>Serbia

Probvably some shitty European country, because the cable company doesn't seem to care.

The thief/vandal is probably a refugee or mudslime, also. Can't offend those groups with civilized society and other such nonsense.

>Serbia
>Cables and splitter have English text.
Are we being rused?

Are you sure its him, and not another cable company? He cant steal your internet, maybe cable. Those spliters are used by cable companies to lower your signal dB if its too high, and obviously split the signal.
My parents had an issue like that when they switched to RCN. ATT kept coming out and cutting the new lines. Caught the lineman on the 3rd time doing so, fucking bitched his fucking ass out, and called the cops, and had him removed from our property, and filed a complaint against ATT.
If I wasnt living in such a liberal state at the time, I could have had him on his knees at gunpoint too.

Anyway, the only thing you can do is:
File a police report
Catch him in the act with a camera
Contact your landlord, or building association.

Where do you live?

Cheap generic equipment from China

I'm an 18 year old normal build student
Behind that door may be another student or a retired 70 year old
But knowing my country, it's most likely a 30 year old bald dude with a top tank shirt

What kind of pussy are you? Go confront the neighbor about it. Jesus.
All these betas in the thread giving you advice about where and how to cut the cable etc. Am I the only alpha on Sup Forums? Man up fag.

You really think Serbia produces it's own splitters and cables, 99% of those things are imported from Taiwan and have english markings

Jesus Christ you fucking pussy, that's why you're bringing a hammer or bat or something. Also why haven't you stalked the apartment to know who lives there? Why the fuck are you posting it on the Internet instead of doing the stuff that matters IRL first?

Read this: fiftythree.org/etherkiller/
Then build your own with a coax connector.

Why would I confront a dude with a bat when I can do more interesting and damaging things

I'd move somewhere with less shitty neighbours.

Dude just beat the fuckers ass and tell him you're gonna shoot his ass if he continues.
He isn't gonna stop if you continue being such a pussy.
Also fuck his shit up and run electricty or whatever through the coax.

>should I run high voltage trough the cable and fry his equipment on the other side ?
Sure

Cum on his wires to assert your dominance, then cut the bastards as far back as you can and shove them back into the hole never to be seen again

Then take his shitty splitter and encase it in a jello mixure of piss and cum

Leave the jello and a kind note by your wires and post results

>I can do more interesting and damaging things

No, stop deluding yourself, you're just looking for roundabout ways to fight passive-aggressively because you're afraid of your bully.

>ahahahaha why would I beat him and make him back off when I can carry out my revenge in a villainous way?
>I'm such a mastermind ahahahahaha

You're definitely a pussy and your time is probably worthless; I'd steal your cable too, fuck I'd even steal your lunch money.

Sup Forums can't help you not be a pussy

you can't do shit without knowing anything at all about the person

also, is that pic on the fucking street or in your property?

yeah sure, let's do your brilliant plan. I'll show up infonrt of his door with a bat, threaten him and then what ?

Apartment building, in the hall between the apartments. Technically the property of the state

Just fry the surge protector then

>should I run high voltage trough the cable and fry his equipment on the other side ?
I'd go for this, but he might do it back

typical internet tough guy, guess what dipshit? If you go up to someone's house with a bat and beat the shit out of him, or threaten him, you'll get the cops called on you. Beating the shit out of guy with a fucking bat won't fix all your problems, despite what your inner 12 year old might think

>being such a fag that you don't know how to assert your position against other individual in a confrontation because you haven't had that experience

Listen kid, forget it, you're better off just paying for two services and gifting one to him; that way your Internet will be working properly. You can also cook his meals and clean his place weekly to remain on good terms with him.

this
nice dubs

connect your cable to 110V and leave his disconnected. if he connects it again, fireworks!

see
if this is true, there is no reason not to fuck the guy up. maybe take the splitter off and leave a warning in the cables hole threatening the fucker

Who's gonna call the fucking cops because a person hit another stranger with a bat a couple times? You must live in a candy ass place, cops don't even respond to calls from my neighborhood since more than a decade ago; not everyone lives in sheltered places like you.

>but causing damage to his stuff by making dangerous usage of the infrastructure (which by the way is easier to verify than a confrontation, and will raise more attention because the building owners will be concerned about their property) is totally fine, you can't get into trouble doing that

Sounds like you're the 12 year old if you didn't think of this. Literally stop being a pussy and man up.

He's going on your property, cutting up your walls to do this?
Fucking call the cops and sue him.

Fuck both of you, I'm cutting the wires and taking the splitter with me tonight, I'll shove the cables back in to the hole and call the inspection again

if that fucker tries that again, I'm frying shit up

If all else fails, cops, frying shit up and cutting the splitter I'll take my bat and camp in front of his door until he comes out, then I'm fucking him up

>>no need to worry about legality
>>can do whatever the fuck I want to him
Just run AC through his and all the other peoples coax then.
If he chucks a fit say "Well you shouldn't be overloading the circuits, no wonder they fried."

>Disconnect asshole's equipment from the splitter
>hook AC mains cable to his cables using diy adapter
>plug said AC mains cable into wall
>fry asshole's equipment

Unhood your shit and put a car battery across the connector.

Yeah wow, 12 volts will definitely fry his equipment

You seem like a tough guy. You must have lived in a tough neighborhood, huh?

what kind of third world shithole do you live in where someone getting beat half to death with a bat isn't worthy of calling the cops? And I say that seriously because I live in a latin american shithole myself.

Assault is assault cunt, and believe it or not the cops tend to come in when someone gets the shit beat out of them. Instead of pretending to be a tough guy, consider reading a book sometime moron.

Property damage is equally stupid, but less likely to get him into trouble. If the other guy can steal cable and bust a wall, I'm sure causing an "accidental" short circuit won't draw too much attention. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if some live power wires ran really close to the coax.

>Being this tough

Not everyone's as tough as you, Tyrone.

The fault in your plan is that he's gonna be the one coming to your door to ask for his stuff back and you're gonna shit your pants when he asks why the fuck you cut his cables. This is what happens when you don't make other respect you.

>I'm frying shit up

No, that's incredibly idiotic and makes you liable to more stuff than just confronting him. You don't know what's inside his apartment, you could even start a fire and/or end up killing somebody. Everyone suggesting you to do that is either an imbecile without common sense or a troll trying to get you into trouble. Just stop bikeshedding and fix the problem already.

It has nothing to do with being tough, it's just the real world. As a Mexican who stumbled into a bag of heads once, I don't consider myself a tough guy, but yelling at another person and giving him five or six hits with a bat will not harm him seriously. In practice, people always put their arms in the way and move a lot when being attacked, so you don't really land clean hits that cause high damage. It will be enough to scare him though.

There is nothing tough about going to the door of a neighbor that's bullying you to yell him to fucking stop it or get hit, are you faggots from Europe or something?

>Update
I took the dude's splitter and disconnected all of the coax cables, Took his coax and cut a good 20-30cm of it an shoved it back in to the wall

15minutes later someone comes out and goes back again, didn't really catch him but he surely was watching TV 4 am in the morning

If he does it again, I'm frying his shit 5 am in the morning, fuck him

>15minutes later
>watching TV 4 am in the morning

Then why wouldn't he come immediately? Ask yourself why he took 15 minutes and you'll shit yourself when you realize what's going on. You clearly lack street intelligence, but you're getting a valuable lesson on that tomorrow kiddo. Good luck.

FUCKING KILL HIM

DO THIS
But without an adapter

Just
>left prong: center
>right prong: outer

>stumbled upon a bag of heads once
Yeah sure José

kek

if you make it out healthy post again OP =)

Lol nice blog xd
I sub

cancel your subscription.

And what exactly is going on ? He probably smacked his TV a few times, checked all the connections, thought about it and realized it was the cables, went out, saw that I took the splitter and went back in

What do you think he did ? Reloaded his shotgun ? Sharpened his knife ? Masturbated on the thought of beating me ?
>kek, you're an idiot

Well I need fucking internet and TV

get dsl, get satellite.

No you don't

find an optics company

Nah, I'll be fine. Remember, last two times the cable company cut his splitter, why didn't he "come to kill me" then ? We're not fucking apes like José is to beat eachother over a fucking cable

op is faget as always

.5/10 i'm that bored

>Serbia
>Optics company
KEK