Which Linux distro is she using?

Isis Agora Lovecruft, FBI loves her, but I have no idea which linux distro is she using? is she a macfag? I saw she were using thinkpad during the youtube video about lecture. which one Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

people.torproject.org/~isis/cv.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

prob a t420

>she
>her

Oh you masterrrrrrrrrr.

lol@that name
am i egyptian? am i greek? am i WASP?

According to her comments on that video it sounds like she uses a modded X220 and QubesOS

>FBI loves her

lolwut, isn't she on par with a "tech evangelist" literally all she does is talk about how cool technology is, but doesn't have the skill to do anything meaningful. Also she got her psusy rubbed by Jacob applebaum lmao

she has nice aesthetic tho

>Also she got her psusy rubbed by Jacob applebaum lmao
That's why the FBI loves her.
>Bye Bye Applebaum!

She is the core dev n Tor and that counts as nothing to you?

She uses an eldritch distro.

I'm sure that's just a title. She probably sits back all day regretting not fucking Jacob and making him resign.

people.torproject.org/~isis/cv.pdf

It is not just a title, and the rest of your comment is pure AIDS.

>thinks a resume means shit, when it's essentially a fluffed up piece of paper
lmfao

OK, Isis, we get it. You're an important part of the tor team. That's why all of the conferences you've held always reveal your low technical knowledge.

>people.torproject.org/~isis/cv.pdf
any1 have her academic credentials?

Sourcemage?

if only she had stuck around instead of running she could have called the aclu. heard they made some money recently and could fight cases like hers. :3

>dreads
>feminist studies
>didn't study any CS

> Isis
> FBI loves her

aren't there a lot of people who made big contributions to the field who didn't have a formal CS education?

doesn't stallman have a degree in physics? i don't think stallman actually has a cs degree. could be wrong

She uses botnetted thinkpad. Opinion discarded. Joanna is the only waifu.

He was to become a biologist and/or physicist.

He probably would of been great at being either of those. I'm glad he created GNU and became an activist though. Great man. No one can replace this man when he passes away.

I hope you're not indirectly trying to imply that dreads and feminist ideologies are markers of intelligence and competence

I could give reasons why dreads (on women) and feminist ideals are actually signs of lesser intelligence and irrationality.

She's kinda a cunt.

Spotted the retard that can't google the meaning of Agora.

She's using Linux peedora (vasyan edition)

I'm not trying to imply that dreads and feminist ideologies are markers of intelligence or Intelligence. I was actually not even referring to that at all. I'm just saying that one does not need a formal education in CS in order to know a lot about CS. There is a plethora of information regarding computer science in the internet (books etc.), so one really doesn't have to go to the Uni for it.

But While we're at it, I don't think dreads and feminist ideologies have any correlation with intelligence and competence. I don't think I've come across any solid evidence to prove otherwise.

intelligence and competence*

lol, not my fault you picked a gay name you subliterate tranny.

Spotted the retard again. He came back for more.

Goes to show you can be reasonably intelligent but still be an immature edgelord

She has a quote on the QubesOS website, so, that, probably.

Yeah like mathematicians, physicists, electricsl engineers, and statistians... not fucking women's gender studies retards.

i know you're a stupid faggot but we're going to have to just agree to disagree.

indeed, a diverse group is more capable

Lets look at list of vidya games.

but dude that doesn't have anything to do with what I said. I get the meme, but why make it a reply to my comment?

>Joanna is the only waifu.

Moxie Marlinspike, the most well spoken white boy with dreads, has no college degree and Signal is used by the DoD now.

The netsec and IT industry are awash with smart folks without degrees out there doing good work every day.

While everyone likes to circlejerk Jobs/Gates/(((Zuckerberg))) for not having degrees - my favorite tale comes from aviation. The head aerodynamicist from Scaled Composites has no degree. Literally just weaponized autism for building wing profiles without FEA/computational simulation aids for the DoD. His work is on 35 *types* of aircraft (drones, reentry vehicles, solar planes, a flying car,etc).

>le meme
>le welcome from le reddit

clever

Lots of contributions to CS were made by electrical engineers. Not that he's made contributions, but Terry Davis is an EE I think.

qubes

pls be my ai gf
pls
pls

all contributions to cs were made by anything but cs people

to clarify, feminist idealogies are rife with hypocrisy which heavily implies either a lack of self-awareness (which is one of the most basic prerequisites to be qualified as intelligent)
or very blatantly dishonest and manipulative (you would not need to put in actual effort or demonstrate your ability, if you can just steal someone else's work or claim other people's accomplishments as your own)

I could go a bit more in depth, but that would require a wall of text

and the dreads was more of a sign of attention-seeking behavior, in the same manner that SJW's feel the need to dye their hair in vibrant colors in an effort to bring attention to themselves.

And i can tell you hair that long in dreads is really fucking cumbersome, that's like 3-5 lbs hanging off the back of your head, no one working on a pc staring into a screen for a considerable amount of time would leave such a literal pain in the neck unremoved

>FBI loves her

At least someone loves this sorry idiot.

desu if I was a gurl irl I'd probably have dreads too
they are nice when you have really long hair like her
why are you mad about that?