Guyis give me an easy master's thesis subject (comp sci)

Guyis give me an easy master's thesis subject (comp sci).

It's my last chance

Using biologic components in computer systems, eg mouse brains at processors.

wrote ur thesis:
In recent years, much research has been devoted to the study of hash tables; however, few have harnessed the study of lambda calculus. This follows from the refinement of DHTs. A typical quagmire in software engineering is the analysis of agents. An intuitiveriddle in hardware and architecture is the study of I/O automata. Nevertheless, rasterization alone may be able to fulfill the need for symbiotic algorithms. In order to fix this issue, we describe new permutable technology (FopLares), validating that 64 bit architectures [16] can be made certifiable, scalable, and secure. Nevertheless, the refinement of SMPs might not be the panacea that cryptographers expected. It should be noted
that FopLares is built on the principles of software engineering. Obviously, we disprove that though fiber-optic cables and Byzantine fault tolerance can connect to fulfill this intent, the little-known symbiotic algorithm for the understanding of write-ahead logging by S.

Use computer components in biological systems, eg processors at mouse brains

Components using biologic systems computer in, at brains eg brains processors.

>asking Sup Forums for help choosing a subject for your thesis
You were doomed before you even started

AI gf ;_;

Secure communications using one-time-pads in the age of NOBUS.

>comp sci

Identifying cancer with neural networks
Not the disease kind btw, the Sup Forums kind.

Computational methods in mission planning in astrodynamics

Human Augmentation
I did that and it was one of the few subjects no one touched on

do something with VR. easy target right now

Just take neural networks and throw some random-ass data from some random-ass field into it

Write a paper about enterprise software and development. Probably what you are gonna be doing afterwards anyway lol

>Asking Sup Forums or /sci/ for academic help
Jesus how bad is your situation?

neural mapping as a guide to programming a functional ai?

Exploring robotic companions and their efficacy as supplemental companions.

Just fuck robot sex dolls

using nlp to identify jews and jew supporters

-Sup Forums

Write a thesis on schedulers and why your form of scheduling is better at one specific task than another form of scheduling that was created for a completely different task.

lmao

Use of AI and neural networks in automated thesis writing

The untapped potential of the ROT26 encryption scheme. It's twice as secure as ROT13, even.

Using highly sophisticated software to determine OPs faggotry

how block chain transactions are the real goldmine from bitcoin and how useful they can be for traditional banking

How to deal with extremely noisy, slow, but massively parallel computation to get things done so that we could use biologic components as computer processors.

Global optimization of expensive black box cost functions

A path tracing engine