Microsoft working with Washington State on suit against Trump immigration order

Remember: if you are still using Windows the money Microsoft makes by showing you ads are used to campaign for more immigrants in the US.

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38798588
reason.org/files/a87d1550853898a9b306ef458f116079.pdf
archive.is/OIzNl
archive.is/QvaKn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How is that bad?

>there are so many poojeets at ms that they would be forced to close business in murka

>OP has immigrant parents
sigh

>waah brown people scare me :(

>Waah white people need jobs >:(

There is nothing wrong with law-abiding immigrants.

poos are getting really poomad over this

They are doing it to bring programmers and general IT people wages down and "progressives" are buying it thinking it's generosity LMAO.

So no proof. Fuck off op

>company aligns with how the majority of the world thinks and does what people expect of it showing compassion towards other people
>RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING KEKS WHAT SOFTWARE DO I USE NOW THAT I KNOW THIS COMPANY IS LEFT-LEANING

I know this is Sup Forums but you people need to get out of the house more

Good.

>KEKS
I meant cucks, freudian slip?

I'm not a liberal, but I don't believe in absolute anti-immigration.

I do not think that you are

>I don't believe in absolute anti-immigration.

>we're gonna sue trump so we don't have to hire americans so we can keep using cheap over seas labor and H1B shit to fuck people out of wages

Being absolute anti-immigration is pretty fedora dude

But trumps FCC head is a pajeet

DESIGNATED

unlike 90% of microsoft's work force, he is a citizen

>NOW THAT I KNOW THIS COMPANY IS LEFT-LEANING

That's the point: they are not left leaning they use tax avoidance schemes that chat americans out of billions every year. They pretend to care about the poor immigrants to bring them here and lower your wages. Too bad liberals are eating it up.

Another example: Bezos put banners up on amazon.de during the worst of the migrant crisis to push the EU to accept more of them. Now he is saying the minimum wage should be lowered to let the 'poor refugees' get a job. The left is getting played by corporations.

You mad brown boi?

Double dubs preach the truth

It's not absolute anti-immigration. It's literally a ban on 7 countries for a grand total of 90 days, which surprise surprise, has been done before by both former-presidents Obama and Carter.

hey, now i have a reason to keep using windows!

this. there's a reason corporations, and their puppets in the media and government, are all pro immigration.

Not to mention 3 of these countries (Iraq, Syria and Libya) were trashed by Bush and Obama, Somalia is literally Nigger Windwaker, Yemen is in a literal civil war and Iran is funding Shia militant groups (I don't know why Trump imposed a travel ban on Sudan tbqh, but it was in a civil war not to long ago). I honestly would like to see him impose a travel ban on Saudi Arabia for the very same reason tbqh, but it's a good start

I think the list is based on a already composed list by the Obama administration that targeted countries with a lack of paperwork.

Eh, still it makes sense in context though.

Tax avoidance just means they are a smart business, Trump had the same thing said about him.

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38798588

>In December 2015 Congress passed a law - created by senators from both parties, and supported and signed by the White House - that removed waiver benefits for foreign nationals who had visited certain countries since March 2011. The countries were identified as having a terrorist organisation with a significant presence in the area, or the country was deemed a "safe haven" for terrorists.

>After Libya, Somalia and Yemen were added to the list in February 2016, the "countries of concern" were the seven named in Mr Trump's order.

>how are lower wages bad?
>how are higher social expenditures bad?
>how is higher unemployment bad?
>how is more pollution bad?
>how is more crime bad?
>t. Poo Jeet

>majority of the world has strict immigration controls and will shoot you at the border
>"company aligns with how the majority of the world thinks"

to all the faggots that complain about undocumented migrants, fuck you.

reason.org/files/a87d1550853898a9b306ef458f116079.pdf

>americans

you can literally travel anywhere

This user gets it. None of these bastards care about immigrants, racism, pollution, overpopulation, etc, etc. They care about sticking it to consumers and taxpayers for cash and prizes.

Another example that's not tech but is in the news: Obamacare was nothing more than government gibs to the healthcare industry. It wasn't single payer (liberal), and it wasn't competitive free market (conservative). It was just flat out rape of the American people.

If you have money you can VISIT any where. You CANNOT stay and take someone's job.

Spend some time on Mexico's southern border if you want an education on how the rest of the world treats immigrants.

But what does /ourguy/ have to say about this?

Daily reminder that curry niggers in India cheered and supported Trump as if he was their own leader and a friend of India. These unwashed scumbags suck so much white dick that it is humiliating to call them people. Now they are taking it up the ass because most of them want to leave India ASAP due to shit living conditions and now will be forced to return and resort to street shitting.

>take someone's job
lel
what an age we live in

What the fuck should I use then? Lincucks has no programs and no drivers.

I'd rather they take my wife than my job.

Musk is a fucking kleptocrat.

This makes me want to buy a Windows license even as a staunch Linux user

It has more drivers than Windows (go ahead, try to use your ancient 90s hardware on Windows 10). Just not the drivers you want

>they're just doing the jobs americans don't want to do
>t. Billionaire CEO

it should be difficult

They were probably cheering because a ban on H-1B visas would end the brain drain in India.

India needs people working on infrastructure and healthcare and a whole ton of other shit to become a first world nation. They don't need their best and brightest to run to America to work slave hours on a fucking Windows update or iPhone app.

>funny how "liberals" never think about that

This makes me happy I ditched all Microsoft operating systems in favor of Linux several years ago.

Well, that at least puts it into sensible context. Still seems more like showboating than actual solution of any sort, though they have been saying it's temporary until they sort out their "extreme" vetting, I think. Still. Seems like a wasted effort.

>Spend some time on Mexico's southern border
they dont give a fuck and let them walk around, riding on a train?

Is that you?

>lobbying for cheap labor is "compassion"
>cheap PR is "compassion"
it's amazing how this side of the fence could go from an anti-corporate champion of the poor to cock suckers so quickly as they have in the last couple years

What's your point? My cousin is an engineer from a eu country and the wait is 10 years. Are you upset that the poor and un-educated can't cut to the front of the line? The system's a mess, I agree, but messing with those who have something to offer in exchange for those who don't doesn't seem better in the least.

Yup. Ever hear a democrat or republican heart bleed for Filipinos? Uzbeks? Kazakhs? Singaporeans? Moroccans? Albanians? Serbs? Greeks? Heck, Korean, Japanese, or Chinese? Nope. The system actually punishes those later ones on top of it. Just those poor, poor dear south american souls, that just so happen to make up 40 million or so votes...

very nice cartoons really makes me think

>pol in charge of defending the POTUS EO on immigration
>President Trump is only plagiarizing former presidents Obama and Carter
kek

You're a tinfoil hat idiot. Corporations are certainly evil but you're wrong here. Low wages in IT is the reality not the abnormal, even for white males. They can't make it lower by hiring immigrants. Just so you know, since your brain seems to be made entirely of socks: US immigration isn't available to just anyone. You need either a marketable special skillset, a relative who is a citizen (who the fuck rips families apart?), seeking education, or a fuck load of money. None of those categories count for lowering IT wages. Only the enrichment of our land.

But Indian citizens still can enter the country freely.

Seems like all these massive companies suddenly care about people from some reason.

Couldn't just be pandering for positive PR and wanting some slave labor could it?

>TFW Trump is literally guaranteed to second term it hasn't been in a month.

Most Companies are socially liberal and fiscally conservative. They are neoliberal and pro-globalsim shills.

As if your autistic commie idol would think differently.

>implying they won't just move the company to a country that will let them hire cheap labor

Kek.

POO IN LOO

Also, capitalism works on infinite growth. More immigrants = more customers. Same thinking for most politicians, GDP wise and such. Germany for instance wants immigrants to plug the hole in funding their pension system, but I have no idea if that's truly viable. The economist in charge usually have these things worked out pretty well though, the thing is they think nationally, not locally nor do they really consider the social knock on effects, financials aside. How's it go? 1 death is a tragedy, a 1000 is a statistic.

>Microshit has to start paying fucktons of money to keep infrastructure alive
>Windblows 10 failing as an OS hard for being maximum shit
>Can no longer pay lease on server farms where your data is kept
>Has to move to India to stay in business
>Its only customers who were worth anything were in America
>Can no longer afford tax to sell product in US
>Goes bankrupt

>THE YEAR OF THE LINUX DESKTOP BEGINS

>Third-party devs jump over to Linux for main business operating system
>Suddenly everything becomes a lot less expensive and faster
>Adobe puts out CC for Linux
>LibreOffice integrates all features MS office had and actually starts to look good as major corporations fund it more for R&D.
>Gaben was already prepared; gaming for Linux becomes standard.
>Nvidia fixes their Linux drivers.
>The computing world enters a new renaissance of science and information sharing.
>DRM fades away.
>Applel doing just as well as before because muh fanbase.

Legal or no, I guarantee you this ban didn't stop a single terrorist

>runs on platform of protectionism and job conservation and growth
>madlad does it
sorry rakesh and sandeep, 60K visas going year on year to your country stops now.

>Suddenly everything becomes a lot less expensive and faster
Imbecile

Yeah, the real terrorist are here, and need to be brought to justice. Law and order will insure our great nation and beat horrible terrorist organizations such as BLM and Antifa down to the ground.

>Left hates corporations
>Left claims Trump is a slave to corporations
>Trump does something to benefit Americans and the multinational corporations hate it
>Corporations are the good guys "fighting for people of colour and against the establishment"
Heh.

These people are getting played like a fiddle.

Name calling is not an argument.

>These people are getting played like a fiddle.
No shit. I live in Redmond and hardly any of these workers can afford to live here because MS pays H1's 40k a year. They're barely making more than burger flippers in Seattle.

This post.

Once Microsoft loses their stranglehold on home & education, Linux will take over. Linux is already popular in many enterprise deployments because it's cheap and extremely easy to customize for said enterprise's needs.

All it takes is major corporations to hop on making Linux for the people, not just professionals.

Every board should have flags enabled.

>All it takes is major corporations to hop on
Year of the linux desktop, never ever, confirmed.

>AMD fixes their Linux drivers.
ftfy

I don't even live in the US. I just want your country to choke on illegal imigrants

t. non-white

i'm okay with that, but also what ads are you talking about?

>Trump’s Next Immigration Move to Hit Closer to Home for Tech

>President Donald Trump’s clash with Silicon Valley over immigration is about to become even more contentious.

>After the new president banned refugees and travelers from seven predominantly Muslim countries, Google, Facebook, Salesforce, Microsoft and others railed against the move, saying it violated the country’s principles and risked disrupting its engine of innovation. Trump’s next steps could strike even closer to home: His administration has drafted an executive order aimed at overhauling the work-visa programs technology companies depend on to hire tens of thousands of employees each year.

archive.is/OIzNl

>India IT stocks slip amid worries about stricter H-1B visas

>The shares of top Indian IT companies sank Tuesday in response to news of proposed U.S. legislation that would require salaries for H-1B visa holders to be doubled. The aim: to make it harder for companies to replace American workers with those from countries like India.

>By late afternoon shares of all the main IT companies, like Infosys, Wipro and Tata Consultancy Services, had fallen 2-4 percent on the Bombay Stock Exchange. The IT sub-index on the exchange, which comprises all the tech firms trading on the stock exchange, shed more than 3 percent.

>If enacted the legislation would raise the minimum salary for those applying for H1-B visas to $130,000 from the current $60,000.

archive.is/QvaKn

Trump is going to MIGA while MAGAing.

Trump decides to cancel the Department of Defense's contract with Microsoft.

Trump decides to fuck with Windows by endorsing Open Source.

Asks Congress to fund a Linux Based OS that the lowest ranking military member can comfortably use.

Yes. I admit I am from Serbia!

Oh no microsoft will have to hire american citizens now.
no more poojeet coders, windows will be great again
Trump is the best president.