This kid has a better rig than you what's your excuse

This kid has a better rig than you what's your excuse

Because I'm not buying shit with my parent's money.

>NEET
no ty

He makes $120k / yr streaming Minecraft on Twitch

the most intensive games i play are over 15 years old

>GTX 1080 SLI for fucking minecraft
This kid is apparently so retarded that I doubt he'd live to be 20.

Word has it that his next rig, dubbed "the Minesweeper machine" is going to have 5-way Titan X SLI so that he, the lord of PC building, can see the little red flags in all their 4-pixel glory.

>rig
How do I know you're atleast over 200kg?

Why are you so jealous? Nothing sounds more pathetic than a manchild that wishes that a 8 year old child should die because he has better toys than you.

>All that for Minecraft

This.

goddamn i wish there was an offline version of habbo with free unlimited furnitures

Why do you think I'm jelous? Getting a gtx1080 SLI rig to play minecraft is absurd, laughable and retarded.

>a 8 year old child should die because he has better toys than you
Where exactly did I say this, little projecting twink? Your reading comprehension skills are in dire need of improvement.

Im a poor fag and, also I dont play games that require that kind of hardware

This thread again OP

i don't have a rich family to buy me shit. also i am not a gamer fag who wastes money on a 4000 dollar computer

my 180 refurbished laptop suits me fine

180 dollar*

>This kid is apparently so retarded that I doubt he'd live to be 20

you are severely underestimating how far medical technology has advanced

we could literally be kept alive with half a torso, divided vertically, no limbs and a frontal lobotomy until death by old age

The sad (funny?) part is that I'm sure his parents think he's a genius because he can build a PC and play Minecraft.

>Getting a gtx1080 SLI rig to play minecraft is absurd, laughable and retarded.
He's a child, as if you knew any better when you were 8.

my parents love me

only a retard build multi gpu setup yet alone for autsmcraft

It's not his fault yeah, his parents are huge enablers though. My father has a yearly income of $2M but made a point that me and my sister would only get 15 bucks of montly allowance.

The only thing you get out of a pampered cow is spoiled milk.

excuse? why would i need an excuse for not being a mindless idiot who plays AAA video games.

>AAA
>cubecraft

how does my post imply that minecraft is an aaa game?

How does OP imply AAA games? Kid got better rig, that's all.

>This kid has a better rig than you what's your excuse

still can't render your mom with those 11 teraflops

because the only reason you need idiotic gpu's are if you are a dumb baby who plays video games.

inb4 other stuff you might need a good gpu for.

Whatever, more power to him.

I asked my dad for a graphics card when I was around 12 and after he couldn't convince me that my integrated one is amazing, all I got was a fist to the head. Multiple times.

It's nice that some of us can get what they want, don't be jealous. I'm not a better person because my dad taught me that I'd get a beating if I want something.

I'm supporting my wife and child (and allowing my wife to have a year off work). I have more important shit to pay for, and happily will do it.

Yes "allowing" her

It's called maternity leave and better for a child's development compared to paying for childcare or outsourcing it to grand parents. Means they build better relationship and communication skills. Maybe your parents should have considered it also.

How about a healthy middle ground between spending thousands of dollars on a Minecraft machine and beating the shit out of your kid? Like, I don't know, saying no, or getting him a cheap AMD card for Christmas?

> your excuse
So Sup Forums allowed to post kids photo again? Nice.

>This kid has a better rig than you
fuck gotta get another Titan X

All those GPU's and he's playing minecraft. What a waste.

Is it me or are those case fans doing nothing?

>better rig than you
He dosen't.

Why do you think he only plays Minecraft?

>My father has a yearly income of $2M but made a point that me and my sister would only get 15 bucks of montly allowance.
>can't into english
>gets allowance
underage b&

I'm not a gaymur. Hell, my desktop has a mobile Core 2 Duo. The only reason I'm even considering building a new machine is because I haven't built a computer in a while.

>waddles to the neetbux centre each month for his cheque
>heh.....at least i dont get allowance like that loser........

I'm poor

Well most of us have to actually work for our machines and don't have enabling parents that bow to every whim.

All that kid knows is that the 1080 is the best and +1 more = super minecraft and 4k youtube videos

>This kid has a better rig than you what's your excuse
I'm not a kid.

>rig
EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

He's a kid. I'm an adult with priorities.

he's not even playing with shaders

>free $15 every month
Talk about spoiled

i pay for my own shit.

/thread

>receiving an allowance without doing chores
wat

>15$ a month
>15$

WUT, Is your dad a fucking Jew?

i have better toys than him

I have brain, a stable functioning one. I don't need two overpriced Nvidiot cards to play fucking minecraft.

ESD/10

you can tell this kids father is a race mixing white beta who works in software development - note shitskin and nerd faggot glasses choice that he probably pushed on his son that would indicate the person who wears them has said "boy, i just love the obamas" at least 10 different times in their life

must be that pedophile appeal
t. a pedophile

I'm not a retard and i'm saving my $2000 for after zen and polaris come out to purchase parts

Reguardless of how well they do, intel and nvidia prices will drop to compete, so theres absolutely no reason to buy right now.

Host a private server. I could do that right now, just tell me which version senpai