What will happen to Google and Microsoft now that they can't hire cheap Indian labor and can't import tens of thousands...

What will happen to Google and Microsoft now that they can't hire cheap Indian labor and can't import tens of thousands of H-1B visas and can't lower everyone elses' wages?

Will Google improve? Will Windows finally stop being a gigantic piece of shit?

Massive layoffs/tanking stock

I wanted to work in usa (not pajeet, just yupoor), but I see as a good thing this situation for unemployed people on usa. Maybe other countries leaders had the balls to do those radical changes.

Pls stay where you are, Ahmed.

yes, Rodrigo Sanchez

India will finally become superpower by the 2020 and USA will get bombed good.

>What is outsourcing?

The unemployed in the USA aren't secretly talented Google-tier programmers who got cheated out of a job by pajeets.

Well their current strategy is to fire americans and hire pajeets out of spite.
Well not out of spite, it's 'while they still can'. Best load up on cheap immigrants while you still are allowed to, and worry about training them later.
Like keep a big-ass stock of them so you never need to hire americans ever again

D E S I G N A T E D

They'll move to India or move large parts of the operations there.
Thanks Drumpf

>(not pajeet, just yupoor)
Nice try, Sanjay

If that was the problem, why didn't they do it before?

Problem is, you need people on site.

>Drumpf
WHAT ARE IMPORT TAXES FOR $1000, Alex?

PS: Next 8 years are gonna be glorious. Keep crying... I'm enjoying it.

>Import taxes
Import taxes are paid for by the consumer you dumb shit. What exactly do you import when you're a software company?
You can literally transfer all the work over the internet and host the servers in Amerifat.

First, this Second, Google and Microsoft are giant piles of shit because of their core business models, not because they cut labor costs by hiring H1Bs. Google is shit because they're an ad company, and therefore have a financial incentive to spy on you. Microsoft is shit because their product is mass-market wide-appeal proprietary software, which gives them a financial incentive to make it just barely as good as it needs to be to sell. Plus they want to follow the Apple model of making a walled garden and skimming a margin off it.

Only consumers will be paying import taxes, and having their standard of living hurt as a result. If you're a big multinational whose product is intangible, you can hire pretty much anywhere in the world you have a branch. Or just contract some other company to do something without hiring the people yourself.

Tariffs are shooting yourself in the foot.

>Import taxes on zeros and ones

I think it shouldnt make a difference at all for the big tech firms.
They can easily train their own people.

And small firms are unlikely to take the big step to import people.

You do have the risk of big tech companies setting up new operation abroad. In countries where poorer and still highly educated people live or where they still can import people. Companies are very bad at following regulations.

Is is cheaper to move people than it is to move company HQs.

IT industry can do better. Except yahoo.

t. Jafar

To add. Google, Microsoft, Apple and so on are already very active in Ireland (development, data centers, tax evasion), The Netherlands (datacenters and tax evasion) and other countries. And the wages of the people there are lower than in America.

Greedy corporations are going to continue being greedy corporations?

M$ and Google will relocate their HQ to India, get all the pajeets they need. Then simply send over the finished product to US branch for distribution.

I can see it happening, these companies have money to burn, they can open offices in the middle of the ocean if they wanted.

They will pass on the import cost to US consumers, like every other company.

No but there could be shit tier programmers in other jobs that will fill the shit programing jobs when the good programmers that are working shit programming jobs move up.

>Will Google improve? Will Windows finally stop being a gigantic piece of shit?
no

I think Windows might improve.. I mean, they're bottom of the barrel shit right now... so the only way is up.

>bottom of the barrel shit right now
And yet still about 1000 times better than Linux

not even close. Linux > Windows.. by a mile.

india will improve because they can't to whitey land to to avoid building their own country.

But then nobody uses it, so your opinion is wrong and shit.

Protectionism will be problematic for America. Fortunately, talented programmers will go to other countries and improve their economies.

Make no mistake about it, this will harm Google and Microsoft.

>But then nobody uses it, so your opinion is wrong and shit.
that's why mobile is killing it. and how popular something is has nothing to do with qualtiy.

>retarded
>ellipsis
>reddit spacing
/r/thedonald wants you back

They can still get the best. Everyone else is fucked.

>mobile is killing it
>Popular something has nothing to do with quality
But android is unironically a better OS than Blackberry OS or Symbian.

>producing specific software products for one particular country that's targeted for a specific audience is a bad thing somehow

I don't get your point.

android is being optimized for indian market.

They'll open offices in Canada

>android is being optimized for indian market because one shitty app was made
Yeah inb4 android is being optimized for the car market because Android Auto exists.

canada's a fucking shithole. all the talent left for US long time ago.

Yeah, because they could get high paying jobs at good companies. That's going to change.

Microsoft recently opened a new office in Vancouver with something like 400 jobs. They did this under Obama, so they're clearly open to the idea.

S L A V E S

Calling it right now.

All major companies move to Canada after Trudeau sees an opportunity to decrease regulations favourable to large businesses.
Canada opens the borders and literally pays for foreigners to come live there.
Canada turns into a crime capital of the world within 30 years.
The US invades Canada since they ruined the US's economy

>Canada is the Russia of America (big and cold)
you know you shouldn't invade Russia during winter right?

GET YOUR ASS BACK

It will make them less competitive and incentivize them to open overseas branches which many of them already have.
While it is a country's full right to determine who can work in it and under what condition, the market is the market and capitalism is capitalism. If you are really talented and motivated as Americans you already are in an advantageous position to not get affected by cheap IT labors anyways because you will be working in positions that foreign workers, even skilled ones, can't work in.

Canada could NOT defend itself against an invasion from the US.

But like, god damn, are we really heading towards this? The US taking Canada?

Canada has a strict immigration policy and I doubt they'll change it any time soon. They have a massive influx from China. There are over 100,000 Chinese millionaires in Vancouver now. Millionaires. Imagine how many with less than 1 mill..

Canada wouldn't defend themselves against an invasion.

They would surrender, thus winning the war.

Fun meme, but unfortunately he never said that. Would have been hilarious though.

But why?
Countries like Germany or the UK are paying more, have less competition and the political climate is not as bad as currently in the US..

The US would have big problems if they really invaded Canada..

The moral of the troops would be incredibly low, so people from the army would refuse or even desert.

Also how would you protect the boarders? The US would face a huge army of canadian suicide bombers..

>"FOR THE LEAF! TRUDEAU AKBAR!"
>BOOM

I would surrender myself, then annex with the invading country and destroy them politically, like jews did with germany. Now you can't even say "holohoax" without getting in jail. Also, if you want to fuck german chicks, just ask them, if they refuse, tell them that it's because you are jew and they are being racists. Free sex.

>le meme
>le returning back from le reddit once again!

Kekked.
Back to Sup Forums with you.

Your software license you dumbshit.
If MS goes to India, then MS licenses would be much more expensive, while RedHat and other US software suppliers would make money hand over fist because of how cheap their stuff would be.

It's actually easier to have taxation on that since there isn't a black market that companies can smuggle licenses in through.

They could pirate, but that's not very likely.

I see that you're trying to divide and make us fight each other, but that isn't going to work on Sup Forums. We don't care about your politics, we only care about technology, linux, and our neck beards.

You would have better luck on or >>>/pol

S H I T T I N G
H
I
T
T
I
N
G

>Google moves to third world country
>le build self driving car
>le starts testing
> see roads like this

As a white canadian, I might actually be able to get a fucking job in the tech industry now.

SUPERPOWER

you'd be suprise

They'll just setup more offices in India. Trump is literally offshoring jobs.

>romanians.jpg

kek'd hard

>bozgori.jpg

>mfw when he thinks that when Microsoft moves operations and manufacturing they won't have an American subsidiary to bypass such shitty stupid laws
You really are retarded aren't you?

>They need to smuggle licenses
They can issue licenses from their American subsidiary.
>He thinks that if Microsoft moves most of the jobs offshore it means that they won't exist in amerifat anymore

Wow, it's like the stupid neckbeards don't even know how conglomerates work.

> image macro
>>> meme

That'd be the best thing ever for progress with Auto's. Imagine how much testing data they'd get every fucking day. If they can drive in that shit (tee-hee) then the comparatively barren western roads would be easy.
Test them in Grand theft auto, I say.

It's actually quite less, immigration requirements for wealthy individuals are much lesser than normal ones
>Trudeau doing something good for once

More of this whore! Now!

Poo in the loo.

Windows XP and 7, OS X Tiger, and iOS 1-5. Americans made them, Pajeets killed them. Need I say more?

Shut Up Ciganche jebeni

what did he mean by this?

You can't put import taxes on software so you just have a single guy in a new york office and the entire engineer team in india and copy the files across

the guy got a pathetic life, so he wanted to be popular for once, but screwed it

This is great. There are too many people who can't get a job after graduation because of Pajeets. This will only hurt people at top level, and raise wages across the board. Plus, quality of products will also go up since whites will be making them now.

it'll raise the wages at the top since companies will fight over the very best. The fresh grads that can't fizzbuzz still won't get hired.

> implying Pajeets can fizzbuzz

what u think would happen?
In europe atleast at our google place there are no indian ppl.
I doubt any noticeable change will happen in here.

[GO]

all of these out of country "tech support" people are trained and employed by americans.

we already have the most qualified people in the us now.

what is silicon valley, what is mit, what is berkley, what is iee

they will be required to hire competant people in there respected fields and skilled contractors and freelancers that support f.l.o.s.s. will emerge and it will allow better hardware and software support for cheaper with more local innovation

im pretty excited honestly.

screw apple/microsoft

google will adapt because they built up with the community.

Protip: Companies can still hire pajeets, but the H1B system is being changed so that they'd have to pay for them. IE- H1B applications that are for low paying positions go at the bottom of the pile.
If they want a pajeet they need to shell out the big bucks.

developer salaries (of pretty much any skill level) are about 3-4 times higher in the US than in the UK

but in US you don't consider into your salary the taxes and other insurance, that can be near 60%

>implying even a retard can't fizzbuzz

Trump already making technology great again, not even 2 weeks in office. I'm crying tears of joy.

Sauce pls now

wew

mah drills

Cigan = Gypsy
Jebeni = fucked
Ciganche jebeni = fucked Gypsy

You do understand Serbian, don't you?

The only thing ameritards can expect is higher prices, which would make Trump even richers. Truly goes to show that ameritards are retarded.

>What will happen to Google and Microsoft now that they can't hire cheap Indian labor and can't import tens of thousands of H-1B visas and can't lower everyone elses' wages?
Can't happen. The only ONE (1) time a race-based restriction worked after slavery was abolished was in World War II after actual people died in Pearl Harbor and the country was at war.
The question is, is Trump willing to kill servicemen (not civilians like 9/11) and start WW3 (not just a localized conflict like The """"war"""" on """""""""terror""""""""""") just so he can stop streetshitters from entering the US?

I can only speak for germany, but here the top notch salaries in development(no management bullshit) are around 80k before taxes(also you only get those from big american companies and maybe a few DAX companies).

But with that salary you are in the 40+% income tax bracket, so with health care and all you are easily over 60% taxes.

So at the end of the day are somewhere between 30k and 40k per year, before subtracting the costs of living.

kek, I already get the wrong answer every time I call

Hire americans or you're bankrupt and finished.

They will be supplanted by the Chinese.