Is there a distro that's not a broken piece of trash, bloated...

is there a distro that's not a broken piece of trash, bloated, has all the latest packages (I can't stand to have a package that's not absolutely bleeding edge on my system) and is not arch or gentoo?

no. if you wish to be allowed to cum, you must pledge you loyalty to M$, only she has the power to unlock you from your cock cage.

>arch
>not trash

try fedora

agree user
debian is currently shit
- jessie has some issues i cant live with
- stretch is just as bad as jessie
- sid would not even let me relax knowing my system would not go spaghetti
fedora 25
- does not even have packages i need
- cant seem to make this shit work
buntu
- just NO
suse
- cant bare networking issues
- it has workarounds but is too much of a hassle for me

i still am not willing to windows

If you're trying to avoid Arch and Gentoo because you don't want to have to learn how to install them and configure everything, install Antergos. It's literally Arch without the autism.

Mint with PPAs and a little bit of manual package purging is what I use to p much achieve that

>i can't stand to have a package that's not absolutely bleeding edge on my system

autism

So you're looking for something stable (?) and has bleeding edge packages and is not Arch or Gentoo?

I believe you're aware of this, but usually stability and bleeding edge don't go well together. Some handle it better than others, but you're never going to get absolute stability with bleeding edge packages.

As for suggestion, I think Fedora has pretty new packages and is quite stable and functional.

Dude you're a whiney cunt. Fucking make your own if you don't like what is out there or kys. Fuck.
>imma start a thread with a sad pepe to stress how gay and emo I am
>nothing is good enough for me
>I want something not bloated but fuck Arch and Gentoo
Make your own and here's your (You) faggot.

(you) (you)

Yes.

mint

and what is your problem with arch/gentoo, exactly?

Use gentoo to bootstrap your own distro.

>I can't stand to have a package that's not absolutely bleeding edge on my system
people who say this are low IQ

If you were smart you'd know that software needs to be tested before it's packaged and put into a software repo.

Repos that let people upload untested packages are for retards. High IQ people use operating systems like Fedora and Ubuntu, that have high-enough standards for packaged software, plus provide all the tools for compiling from source.

If you are too stupid to compile some of your software from source you're a retard. Asking for stability + bleeding edge is stupid.

I'm currently running LFS with a custom package manager, I was lazy to update but just went through it and only took an hour so not so bad. I guess I'll stick to LFS for now.

arch community is toxic and portage is too bloated, also I don't like how they apply custom patches to everything.

Manjaro.

>arch community is toxic
who forces you to interact with it in any way?

I don't want to be associated with arch in any way, anyways a month of updates done in about an hour, wasn't so bad.

Windows 10.

Get Linux Mint

i just tried to launch debian with integrated graphics and nothing ive tried even works, meanwhile it worked automatically on arch

arch is actually far more usable than piece of shit debian

might have to reinstall arch debian is such shit for desktop usage

void

stop being a hipster and just use Arch
the only people who will look down on you for using it are literal autists