Help with linux

any one know linux inside out could you help me?

post the question first no?

i want to know what the best tools are for hacking wifi and help with using them if you know about that kind of stuff

Yes.

Install gentoo

do you have a email that i could contact you on?

I have used aircrack in the past, it works fine.
If you want to learn about pen testing, there is distros made for that.
They come with tools included and usually have communities where you can learn about certain tools.
no.

please could you point me in the right direction your replays and info is much appreciated

you could also try reaver to crack the wps if people still leave that on in your area.

what would you say the best one to use is?

Read the fucking wikia and for support

>Sup Forums helping this dumb 15 year old indian become a master hacker
jesus christ

sage

try a bunch of things, see what works.
I would suggest that you try to break into your own wifi.
This way, you can use a short wordlist and get results really fast.

first of all im not 15 or from india and second i just want to learn is that so much of a problem?

the path that you want to take makes retards like you that need to be spoonfed fail horribly

don't bother and keep watching mr robot

if ur not willing to help instead of trying to troll find something worth wile to do with your life

guess I'll go ask Sup Forums how to become mr robot and join anonymous

already gave you the name of two tools you can try.
There are many articles out there, finding more information would not be a problem.
You can easily test if it works on your own router.

if that's what you want to do by all means go ahead.. don't get why when some one asks a question people like you just got to talk shit. that's why the world is so fucked up today because of dumb asses like your self

thank you for just being a normal person and answering my question with out trying to be some sort of internet bad man

I'm an Arch user, I know Linux to the core. I'm here to help. What seems to be the problem?

you could also try not acting like a fucking retard for once in your life