Best book for C?

What is the best book for C?

A-Asking for a friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

alvand.basu.ac.ir/~dezfoulian/files/Programming/Prentice Hall - The C Programming Language- Brian W. Kernighan, Dennis M. Ritchie, 2nd ed., ISBN .pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> alvand.basu.ac.ir/~dezfoulian/files/Programming/Prentice Hall - The C Programming Language- Brian W. Kernighan, Dennis M. Ritchie, 2nd ed., ISBN .pdf

no question.

Let Us C by Yashwant Kanetkar

You'll thank me later.

>inb4 poo in the loo detected when I'm not Indian

K&R

K&R is a good foundation.

Personally I prefer the O'Reilly cow book.

I thank thee

>Personally I prefer the O'Reilly cow book.
why?

One of his book have a kingston logo on the cover.

KN King book is the best. K&R is for autismo.

It worked well for me. The author does a good job of laying a foundation, and teaching good ways to document/ leave notes in the code.

The end of chapter exercises are pretty good too.

GOOGLE you fucking retard

>implying I use google
>implying a search engine can give you good suggestions instead of just amazon links to the books

kys

C primer plus is pretty based

Obligatory.

it doesnt even matter what search engine you use you fucking autist you will find your answer and most anything else without having to make a useless thread

read c primer plus, then k&r, then sedgewick

Second for K&R. It will teach you the right way to program C, unlike the other bullshit books out there.

>falling for the "useless thread" meme

I'd rather see 20 repeated threads about C than another fucking geenral or another thread about how the linux community is run by SJWs.

Are you retarded? You think nerds like the ones on Sup Forums write articles about their favorite C book? No, the only articles you find are shills and bullshit top 10 lists by people that haven't even read a book in their list. You don't find quality neckbeards except on usenet/random img boards/irc/programming communities, so fuck off faggot.

And OP make sure you find a relatively modern C book. K&R is a "later down the road" book imo. Highly suggest C99 definitions, as most people say C11+ is too new (most existing libs/sys' used c90/c99 and before, or at least thats what I'm told). Good luck

I thank thee, O glorious knight!

Enjoy a random webm.

generals need to stop as well
C is a very old language and there is a lot of information about it that can be searched for especially books and book reviews. and if you cant do a few minutes of research then you are the retard.

C Programming - A Modern Approach

Expensive as fuck though if you're not a pirate.

>generals need to stop as well
nevr said they didn't have to

>muh old language

guess what, I like this board (OOOOOOOOOOOH) and I like to to talk with anons here.

shoot me.

>he can't just read a book about algorithms
>he needs his hand held so he can program algorithms in C

I really like this one. People recommending K&R are living a meme.

>using C instead of C++

just admit it, you aren't smart enough to use C++

seconded

that is so lewd :8