take at least 10 seconds to google first

Other urls found in this thread:

a.co/fLJjyYH
amazon.com/StarTech-SATA-Drive-Adapter-Cable/dp/B00HJZJI84
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16827135204
asus.com/us/Optical-Drives-Storage/DRW24B1ST/specifications/
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA07R07A6358
monoprice.com/category?c_id=102&cp_id=10240
amazon.com/Sabrent-Converter-Activity-Support-USB-DSC5/dp/B000HJ99DI/ref=pd_cp_147_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=Q62GH7ZYZ3GRTXWHZ7DT
bestbuy.com/site/dell-27-led-gsync-monitor-black/5293502.p?loc=0&ref=8575135&acampID=67634cdee7e911e69e0a6a0d48df05bb0INT
wiki.manjaro.org/index.php?title=Manjaro_Hardware_Detection_Overview
reddit.com/r/imagus/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does Crimson say "new recommended 16.12.2" when I'm running 17.1.1

I have an optical drive that I want to hook up to my computer. I have a mini ITX so no room for one. I bought a USB to SATA cable so that I could use it externally. I plugged it all in and it doesn't work. When it's plugged in and before I push the open tray button it is recognized as a disk drive in device manager. I push the button and device manager says it is an "Unknown USB Device (Set Address Failed)" What do? Can I use the USB to SATA cable or an I gonna have to do something else.

who the fuck uses dvds anymore?
you took chance it did not work, dunno why

buy external dvd rom or just hook it up temporary when sidepanel is down and dvd rom is supported by some box or some shit to be connected..
do the shit you need and off it goes

I've recently got this a.co/fLJjyYH
However it seems the power supply is a hazard to use and I don't want to fry my HDDs.
Is there compact PSU, I don't need more than 20 watt.

Windows?
Try linux it seems like a driver issue.
Also what USB to SATA cable?

Why a separate drive instead of a separate partition?

amazon.com/StarTech-SATA-Drive-Adapter-Cable/dp/B00HJZJI84

Yea windows.I have Windows N and that caused me some problems in the past with my DAC. Not sure if thats whats fucking with it.

How can I monitor my little brother's computer traffic without him knowing? Our computers are on the same network, plugged into the same router. I'm just a guy who wants to look out for his little brother.

A good screen recorder for Android? I need also internal audio recording and Rec. doesn't cut it
Rooted KitKat with TWRP, can't run AZ Screen Recorder

Whats the fastest m.2 NVME right now?

parental control in windows

Are you plugging it to USB 3.0 port?
Could be power issue then, check the optic drive power requirement.

Are phone farms a meme? I have a couple of old Android chinkphones and I'm thinking of running swagbucks and perktv.

I am thinking about buying a cheap hdmi cable from aliexpress but I am not sure if it's even worth its low cost (e.g. bad quality, bad connection, breaking after short time). what do you guys think?

Is there a way to make VLC recognize a click to the video area as play/pause like MPC does?

How do I get my Sup Forums pass to display the little green leaves?

>~€£140
>streaming media
>light 3d applications

Looking for a tablet that can fill this criteria, any recommendations?

has anybody had any luck running Steam on FreeBSD? it's the only thing preventing me from switching over at the moment...

What good would a separate partition do?

since4pass in options field
Promise me you won't be a faggot though

the fuck you are retarded?
you local store should have hdmi cables for $3-$5

That's only rated for 2.5 inch drives. You're way above the recommended power requirements

What good would a separate drive do?

Yea I'm plugging into USB 3.0.
This is my optical Drive
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?item=N82E16827135204
I tried looking on the product page for power requirements and didn't find anything

It's fine to go cheap on HDMI. Either they work or they don't, and since you don't end up moving them around very much you're usually good. You can also ebay but china shipping takes like a month

That's supposed to add the date though. I just want the leaves

Make it so you don't have two OSes competing for limited resources on the same disk. I would have though it was obvious

I need a good and cheap e-reader, but everything I have seen is extremely overpriced in my opinion. I don't want a tablet, I just want a machine where I can read epubs or pdfs and is not small like a cellphone.
Any suggestions?

Where can I stream TV shows?

kindle faggot
old model on ebay if you are poorcuckfag

paperwhite or nook

popcorntime

Bump

asus.com/us/Optical-Drives-Storage/DRW24B1ST/specifications/

You need the 12v rail. 2.5 drive bay adapters wont work.

By any chance anyone has MSI smart tools 1.0.0.12?

The lastest version is fucked, 1.0.0.15 wont open.

if I were to buy a hdmi cable from a local store it would cost me at least $15 for 1 meter cable.. And then they got some even more expensive "premium" versions

Can someone please explain how I make captchas work in the TOR browser?

so this?
newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA07R07A6358

jesus, then you local internet shop?

monoprice.com/category?c_id=102&cp_id=10240

Let google scripts work.
Buy one from amazon.

Even walmart has them for $3.

Ye so ok I was probably just a bit retarded, found some good prices on some other domestic websites so probably gonna order from there instead, don't want my shit to break. cheers

Probably. There's no specs though. And those reviews are freaking painful.

amazon.com/Sabrent-Converter-Activity-Support-USB-DSC5/dp/B000HJ99DI/ref=pd_cp_147_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=Q62GH7ZYZ3GRTXWHZ7DT

alright, thanks a lot for the help :)

Shit is there anyway to fix a laptop keyboard? A drop of water splashed onto it and now keys are all mismatched.

Ive replaced it before, but I'd rather not go hunting for ancient laptop parts if i dont have to

whats the deal with pcie lane support my cpu has 16 lane support but I want to run sli and also a network card I know that the x16 will change to x8 but will the network card work?

I'm applying to a dotnet tester position, they are focusing webapps, I now C#,
They might ask methods of reporting bugs, and solving small issues.
Can you guys give me a brief information, what should I prepare for?

Check glassdoor

also if I wanted to add a thunderbolt header how would that affect it?

What email providersdo you guys use? I can't decide between tutanota and protonmail.

How do I bookmark threads that I want to return later to read but they aren't archived anywhere because they were deleted fast?

Anyone?

is 1440p a meme resolution?

no

Do dual cpu setups (multiple chips not just cores) have any disadvantages such as more memory latency?

if there is water damage to the keyboard, that means that the PCB underneath the plastic keys is damaged. you could try applying GENTLE heat over a period of time to see if that gets rid of the liquid. but if there has already been a short, or damage done to the physical PCB, then i'm sorry my man, but there's nothing to do but replace. if you get the model number from the bottom of the laptop and throw that into google, or eBay you should bode well though!

It's best resolution

those motherboards are designed in a way that you shouldn't be able to tell. Maybe there are nanoseconds.

1080x60hz is decent IMO

are we talking 3440 x 1440 (21:9) or 2560 x 1440?

Best Kindle for the price?
I want to read some of my [spoiler]somewhat illegally[/spoiler] downloaded ebooks.

so... what the fuck?

calamares, 16.10 xfce manjaro live usb.

Oh wow... spoilers don't work on Sup Forums I guess...

How many nanoseconds of latency is that?

bls resbond

I have a zowie EC2-A mouse, how legit is a warranty claim on the fact that it works only, and literally only on their shitty QCK mousepad?

mionix sargas, desk, $1 mousepads etc all do nothing for it, it just flickers around if it moves at all
but on the god damn qck it works perfectly, I bought it with a qck, and only noticed months in when I got a new mousepad, so I couldn't just return it anymore, but I feel like this is not really normal behavior

What's the issue?

Used Nexus 7 2nd gen

whats a good 1440p monitor with g-sync and 27'' or larger 16:9?

I am looking for a cheap microphone for gaming (UK). Do you have any recommendations? I do have headphones so I am not looking for a headset.

not detecting my hard drive. debian, arch, ubuntu and mint liveUSBs will all detect it fine, and this one did for a moment too, but at some point it's only letting me choose the manual partition, and even still it's not listing any hard drives, USB or internal.

I have bad news for you.
It could be your HDD dying or because of manjaro HWD

bestbuy.com/site/dell-27-led-gsync-monitor-black/5293502.p?loc=0&ref=8575135&acampID=67634cdee7e911e69e0a6a0d48df05bb0INT

so i got this stolen/lost iphone and i restored it but now there's an activation lock

wat do

Just go for a cheap clip on/lavalier from amazon

>i restored it
How?

give it back

memtest returned no issues, so my hope is it's not the hard drive and just manjaro being a prick. like I said, damn near any other distro will see the hard drive just fine.

check this
wiki.manjaro.org/index.php?title=Manjaro_Hardware_Detection_Overview

connect it to itunes and hold home+sleep till itunes says there's something wrong with the phone and it needs to be restored

if the phone is no currently registered to an apple store account you're golden

>if the phone is no currently registered to an apple store account you're golden
Doesn't this means you've got next to no chance?
Nearly all iPhones require you to register it to apple account.

that seems to be the case

Looking for an external monitor, do i go for a zr30w guys? Normally i wouldn't go for a monitor this big since i only have a shitty laptop from 2012 to run it with, but it's available for a good price.

Yeah it's all good. They are on Amazon for 20 bucks. Just a bit of a pain since there are two different keyboards for my model and I can't tell which one I have without removing my current one and looking at the ribbon cable.

new to firefox
what's the recommended hoverzoom addon?

imagus

Do those little shits work? I will have a look. They cost as much as something like this.

also the related subreddit when something is wrong
reddit.com/r/imagus/

I have a windows machine I use for gaming. I was using it to chat on IRC with kiwiirc and it suddenly opened a window with a robot voice saying I have a virus and to call a toll free number (support scam obviously). It had a very convincing but fake antivirus popup (I know this because I don't have microsoft security essentials installed, which it pretended to be.

Is my computer infected or was it just a random driveby or could my router be infected? I scanned my PC with malwarebytes and nothing came up.

i have a raspberry pi with a webserv with the living room's temp and humidity, how would be the easiest way to send my wife and myself a notification when the humidity goes over 60% ?
Mail seems old school, we don't use twitter... what's left ?

oh, or i can make and LED light up when it's too humid...

could have been from your webbrowser
some sites make windows like that
if malwarebytes showed nothing you're probably fine

i'll check it out
thx b

Dont want to use Chrome, dont want to use Firefox.

Whats the next best thing to use on Windows?

Condenser mics are overly sensitive, pic up shit like keypresses, fans, and your neighbors over-ambitious wanking. Also the closer a mic is to your face, the better. Means a lav mic can pick up better sound even with weaker hardware

In a very distant third comes Edge

What relationship does the tag have with CSS and stylesheets in general?
Brainlet at it and the introduced the tag first but now they've thrown in and I don't know what to use or when.

Dragging and dropping the HTML documents into Dreamweaver.

Just bought bitcoin for the first time and sent it to my wallet (MultiBit). It looks like it arrived but it says unconfirmed and my wallet is still empty. Is that the normal process and someone has to review it or what?

I wanted to install ubuntu onto an allocation of free space on a storage drive of mine, but it's being a giant pain in the ass. Should I just install it alongside windows on my ssd? If I eventually want to remove it, will it be a problem or will I be able to just extend the windows partition with my disk manager?

transactions are set in stone via blocks being mined and creating a chain
it's "confirmed" at around 6 blocks I think
it's because of multiple miners mining and sometimes they mine the same block so the chain can split and basically the better chain wins and stuff so 6 blocks is pretty good for keeping it in one chain or a transaction's amount can be spent in two chains and stuff and double spending and stuff

you should read into bitcoin some to learn about it